Seattle Shooting 2012

Fakeologist.com Forums Suspicious Media Events Seattle Shooting 2012

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I am surprised no one has said anything about this-
    Lee Stawicki is the deranged gunman who shoots himself after the rampage. Stawicki- Stalk-i, I stalk ? It’s been a few years, but….
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2152466/Seattle-shootings-Gunman-Lee-Stawicki-murders-5-university-district-kills-himself.html

photo shows shooter and two victims…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

There are some things you can't cover up with lipstick and powder. Elvis Costello

Either this 911 operator is totally incompetent and indifferent to life, or she thinks she is taking part in a drill. Notice the 1119 address after the shooter leaves (some say on the bus!) and hijacks a car and kills the driver.

There are some things you can't cover up with lipstick and powder. Elvis Costello

I misspelled incompetent above, sorry. 😳

Here is an audio that contradicts the clothing in the above 911 call.

The person who is in the 911 call in the above post is Larry Adams who threw chairs at the shooter.
    http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2018328071_ticktock01m.html
    “Larry” approached me at a bar and started to tell me what had happened to him at the shooting. Prior to that I had read about it, but I did not realize who he was. He was defensive when I asked him about how he was not injured. He was a real person who matches the news photos. I do not know how sophisticated disguises are. He sort of reminded me of Gene Rosen without the teeth. He told me his brother died in the World Trade Center on 911. I have given up on trying to explain how illogical and unlikely these events are to people because they believe first and think later, so I hadn’t been talking about and it is a strange coincidence that he approached me, although months earlier I had asked the person who runs the cafe about the event and he told me he couldn’t talk about it, although he had told a lot of his story to a friend of mine who had known him from before.

Ian Stawicki in a mug shot where he looks a lot like Midnight Express actor Brad Davis- in attachment. He also looks like a different person in the bearded photos, nose shape especially. The bearded one reminds me of Tom Hanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

In the above audio they are still asking for help at 3:35, although the Seattle Times says the police arrived 2 minutes after the shooting. There is a major fire station less than 4 blocks from the scene, no traffic, no hills, they could literally be there in less than a minute. It is close.
    Also:
    The 911 operator says:
    “how do you know he’s gone if you didn’t see him?”
    “is it a white shirt now or a black shirt?” Notice she says “now” like she heard white shirt before-. The shooter in the end has a white shirt.

The below picture from a Maine newspaper:
    “Medics work inside an ambulance on a person near the location where a homicide suspect shot himself as police closed in on him, Wednesday afternoon, May 30, 2012 in Seattle.”
    near the location?”
    The suspect who conveniently shot himself to avoid any trial or costly investigation after the initial rampage, then took the bus clear across town, hijacked a car, shot the owner, then drove over a bridge to West Seattle. The fire department number is that of West Seattle.

No blood.

Ambulance seattle shooting
    Seattle PI cropped picture of same scene, except they claim it is at Cafe Racer and not in West Seattle and that it is a victim.
    ambulance
    http://www.seattlepi.com/local/slideshow/Cafe-Racer-shooting-downtown-shooting-spark-43837/photo-3005491.php
    His brother:
    “It’s no surprise to me this happened,” he told the newspaper. “We could see this coming. Nothing good is going to come with that much anger inside of you.”

6 dead in Seattle after shootings at Cafe Racer

so from erratic behavior and vandalism they saw a shooting rampage coming?

The Number 5
    I usually don’t pay that much attention to number coincidences or magical numbers, unless they are really obvious, but they are here. Lot’s of sixes also.
    cafe 6
    racer 9
    caferacer 6
    The newspapers all report the 911 call was made just after 11, but the response time here is 10:59:59 (one second before 11). You can hear in the call above that she did not even get the address right away, so how is this possible?
    http://www2.seattle.gov/fire/realtime911/getRecsForDatePub.asp?incDate=5%2F30%2F2012&rad1=des

10:59:59 is an interesting number because the building is on the corner of 59th and Roosevelt. You can hear him say 59th in the audio.
    59=5
    5828 Roosevelt Way NE =6
    5825=5
    Roosevelt =5
    Way=4
    N=5 E=5
    zip 98115 =5
    Ian=6
    Stawicki=5
    Ian L Stawicki=5
    police car 473=5
    59=5
    numbers

9-11-2001=5

Also Roos-evelt-Roos-Ruse, a trick or deception…

I forgot to mention that Stawicki stopped and bought plants 😉 at a nursery after his shooting rampage for a former teacher (who is now making well over $100,000 a year (plus generous benefits) as an assistant school principle, recently promoted.) before tragically ending his own life. (in other accounts, he got a haircut, maybe to explain body without beard?)
    http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Stawicki-bought-blueberry-bush-for-former-teacher-during-manhunt-157052165.html
    Ian Stawicki mug shot (how the clever detective caught him, based only on his first name)
    stawicki
    Ian Lee (alien with an extra e) looks a lot like Hollywood hunk Brad Davis.
    brad davis
    Another picture of Ian. Does not look like the same person as above.
    ianstawicki
    Same shirt.. What’s up with his hand?
    stawicki
    guy with similar beard and plaid shirt off to left , inexplicably hanging around crime scene
    caferacer

I’m going to go ahead and say…hoax.

zip 98115 =6, sorry.

six-trix, five-fifth column or propaganda…?

Someone named Evan Hill (name sounds like 11 and sums to 11) said he heard the gunshots. Other than the participants, I’ve read of no one else who heard them. Aren’t guns really loud?
    There are a lot of out of state construction companies in Seattle now. Construction is masonic (masonry), often building sites have the square and compass on the signs where they work. Organized crime (mafia, remember them?) is also connected to construction, especially in New York City. Law enforcement has stopped looking at them (budget cut) because they are now after imaginary terrorists, so they are spreading out.
    There is an obvious circus theme to the images….”the circus is coming to town”

Across the street are three buildings owned by someone named Bogdan Sawicki with a wife named Ann Sawicki. Ian Stawicki/Ann Sawicki.
    http://gismaps.kingcounty.gov/parcelviewer2/
    It is a neighborhood that is mostly rentals and student transient populations. There are still a few family houses, but there is a tidal wave of development approaching a few blocks away-like a machine. This could be part of persuading the remaining property owners to sell out to developers…and to acclimate people to violence. Artists spaces are part of gentrifrication, a way of artificially adding value to the real estate.
    I won’t get specific with names, but a lot of them tie strongly to real estate, construction, and government. The owner of the business is not the same as the owner of the building, which is MRN properties- sounds like a slumlord.
    Don’t ask any questions about this suspicious event out of respect to the victims: (sound familiar?)
    cafe racer

The circus is coming to town-
    (picture from Circus Contraption a local act associated with several of the victims)

buzzwords- activism (fake), community (fake), urban planning, development, artists (fake). assholes (real)

The 911 caller and hero Lawrence Adams who threw the stool at the shooter had a brother who died in the World Trade Center on 911 according to this article.
    http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2020969238_caferacerxml.html

audio from 911 call from cafe racer. Larry in the audio is Lawrence Adams:

Two photos of Stephen G Adams, 911 victim. He was supposedly working at Windows on the World. It looks like the same photo manipulated. If you have seen September Clues photo analysis, you should be familiar with photo manipulation.
    Stephen G. Adams
    Stephen Adams cafe racer
    stephen adams world trade center

Stephen Adam’s wife Jessica Murrow: “I work for ABC”…..She was working at Good Morning America on 911 …

May 30, 2012=13
    The voices in the audio are not native seattle or typical Seattle accents, for the record.
    Beer and circus for the masses, another circus theme…

Participant

The 911 caller and hero Lawrence Adams who threw the stool at the shooter had a brother who died in the World Trade Center on 911 according to this article.

It gets to the point when you read something like that and you can pretty safely call ‘psyOp’, doesn’t it?

Reading the thread I was googling Seattle shootings and I found a few suspicious looking relatively minor local shooting stories.
    Maybe it’s normal, but it could be a programme.
    Community shaping, as you suggest.

The theme being ‘young hoodlums’, just the type of people to deter people from moving into an area perhaps. A bit of a car theme too, just maybe?

There was this car show shooting from 2011:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2018157/Eight-people-shot-Seattle-car-man-bad-mouths-anothers-paint-job.html

This woman from the car show shooting of 2011 is very clearly marked number 4.
    It reminded me of the guy’s head from Paris.
    fd

ds

Reading about the car show shooting I saw ”Some of the suspects were linked to the shooting through a distinctive Chevrolet Monte Carlo

That was in July 2011. Just back in that May that year, there was this little road rage shooting:
    http://www.seattlepi.com/mount-rainier/article/Road-rage-led-to-Seattle-shooting-police-say-1369266.php

The shooter remained undetained at the time of this article and the description of the car was perhaps deliberately broad to keep people on their toes; it included the possibility of a Chevrolet Monte Carlo.
    ”Police were given several vehicle descriptions, and say the shooter’s car was anything from a white BMW, a Cadillac or a Chevrolet Monte Carlo.

Maybe this is attention to detail. Maybe it’s a coincidence.

——————————————————————————

Just one more Seattle incident I noticed in passing, which looks a prime candidate for a psyOp was this one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_Jewish_Federation_shooting

sa

Hey, but they’re everywhere!

——————————————————————————

Excuse my diversion.

I’m not really into the number simplifying thing (what do I know?) but thanks for the interesting investigation.

DalTampra

It gets to the point when you read something like that and you can pretty safely call ‘psyOp’, doesn’t it?

yes, I knew immediately, but everyone else believes it, and they won’t listen to reason, so I felt the need to see if someone somewhere might agree. There is a whole network of people involved in these things, it appears.

Good find with the number 4, I was shocked when I saw the number on the Paris guy’s head that they would be so obvious.

I think the number thing might be some kind of code that exists that agencies or organizations can read an incident for what is going on. Maybe I am wrong and it is just coincidence.

For clarification, I do not believe that Ian Stawicki and Brad Davis are the same person. I think the mugshot is a composite photo that was possibly morphed with his image. I think the name was generated from names associated with properties across the street (Ann Sawicki-link above), (Stawicki mug shotlink above disappeared)
    Ian Stawicki mug shot
    brad davis
    Lawrence Adam’s brother Stephen Adams, the 911 victim, was from Massachusetts and I noticed another Massachusett’s 911 victim, Susan McKay (lower photo below). Again, not the “same person”, but Gloria Leonidas, another Cafe Racer victim, has a very similar looking photo. Interestingly, the new police chief in Seattle, is from Massachusetts.
    gloria leonidas
    Susan McKay Gloria leonidas
    see September Clues for morphing of victim’s photos.

One more little thing, Cafe Racer- Caferacer. Eraser is a theme in MKUltra/CIA black ops. memory erasing/personality erasing/(identity erasing?)…that might be connected with some of this, but this is more of a fakery forum, not “Above Top Secret”, so I’ll leave that one alone.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.