Sept 2015

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome dblitz:

I’ve been listening to your shows lately and decided to join so I can
    chat and stuff. I’m from Victoria, Australia, in the middle of the
    experiment. I found your site via clues forum where I used to post as
    dblitz. My sim persona is Danny Blitz. My friends and I were
    skateboarders and when we entered competitions we invented Danny Blitz
    as a fake name to enter under so we could back out at the last minute
    and not be identified. Anyway I have been into conspiracies since the
    mid nineties and although I’m not a musician I used to make a lot of
    music with fruity loops. I hope I don’t have to do a voice confirmation.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Terran Doynvale:

Hello, everybody. I’m a long-time lurker here and thought it was time to register and start directly participating. You can read some of my previous contributions by way of LennyLeverhulme over on the the “Life is a Rollercoaster” thread.

I finally woke up to media fakery after looking into the Boston Hoaxathon back in 2013. In my research, I discovered Cluesforum and Fakeologist and quickly recognized that these forums were far ahead of the curve in their research and understanding of this this phenomenon.

I was peripherally involved in the YouTube “Truth Community” for a while until the great “TransAsia Divide” where I split off from those who continued to insist that particular event was real. At that point, I made a few videos but mostly expressed my ideas through G+ posts, of which I have amassed quite a number at this point. You can find them here, if you’re interested: https://plus.google.com/u/0/112413489582307671009/posts

I do venture into esoteric subjects at times, so while I do agree with pretty much everything expressed here and at Cluesforum, I do believe there is an additional level to the deception being played by “them” that involves aspects of our reality that most of us have been conditioned to be be unable to perceive. The esoteric angle has been greatly misrepresented, undoubtedly by intention and design, to encourage those of us who consider ourselves intelligent and rational-minded to dismiss such ideas completely, thereby allowing it to remain the deceivers’ “secret weapon” that can be used to great advantage outside of most peoples’ awareness.

I hope to help clear this up in a way that will appeal to the intellectual audience found here, but this will not be my main focus. I mostly work on trying to point out elements of fakery that often go unnoticed and work toward an understanding of “the big picture” of what all of this deception and manipulation ultimately means to our lives in the long term.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Curious:

Clues and OBF brought me here. Started listening to your shows(,first Fetzer’s, GBS from Iamthewitness.com etc.)
    Searching for the truth, although I am limited,
    for the searchprocess I am unlimited.
    I am Dutch, do have a braindamage due to youthvacc. ( pertussis)

Anyway thank you so much for your very informative show.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome fsrdone

been looking into the alternative media from 203, following the jones camp for several years, then to all the other people, including alan watt and rense, then oracle broadcasting. Took a break for a few years. Found fakeologist just by accident and have been lurking for a while, would like to comment on articles, not looking to participate beyond that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.