Share a Podcast

Fakeologist.com Forums This and That Share a Podcast

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Starwars, religious and media manipulation
    Atwill-Russell-Podcast-12-07-2015-The Secret Society Revealed with Joe Atwill

Joseph Atwill & Jerry Russell: Extraterrestrials? Mon. Dec. 7

http://postflaviana.org/podcasts/

Black Dog soundcloud.com/blackdogsongs

State Terrorism: Franco American Style with Michel Chossudovsky

Michel Chossudovsky’s most recent research on the alleged ISIS terror in Paris, as well as the Radisson Hotel terror in Bamako, Mali, is discussed. Analysis of current state sponsored terror in general, within a larger global geopolitical and economic framework, is addressed. Topics include the fundamental contradiction in the official narrative of the War on Terror versus the Islamic State or ISIS; Islamic State a creation of U.S. intelligence; the geopolitical agenda; the militarization of Africa; the Berlin Conference in the late 19th century; foreknowledge of the Paris terror; French military escalation against Syria planned before the attacks; replication of the 9/11 discourse as a pretext to justify a new wave of bombing against Syria; attack by a foreign power justifies a state of war; the Doctrine of Collective Security, Article 5 of NATO; the Muslim community subjected to a witch hunt; the criminalization of the state and the financial system; the end of the French Republic.

https://kpfa.org/episode/guns-and-butter-november-25-2015/

Guns and Butter
    https://kpfa.org/program/guns-and-butter/

Understanding False Flag Operations In Our Time with Richard Dolan

False flag operations analyzed as a distinctively modern phenomena, post WWI; the planet being stolen by a transnational corporate financial class; ideological false flags including religions and nationalism; the propaganda spectrum including cultural values, educational system and news media; a war of corporate cultural control and imposition of a global police state; US Psychological Operations Manual; white, grey and black PSYOPs; regime change and color revolutions; NGOs; characteristics of a false flag.

Guns and Butter – January 20, 2016

https://kpfa.org/episode/guns-and-butter-january-20-2016/

Canadian Roundtable – The Trial of Arthur Topham & The Jewish Lobby in Canada
    February 10, 2016

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2016/02/RIR-160210.php

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Avatar photoBlack Dog.

Fakeologist
    Keymaster

I listened to the RIR on Arthur. The more I listen to this, the more I am convinced that he is controlled opposition, or at least being used as an example. I’ve heard this story many times before, including a favorite nonPC columnist named Doug Collins from the 80s and of course Ernst Zundel. The purpose is to keep people in line and from questioning our reality.

Sofia Smallstorm – Transformers: How Federal Grant Money is Buying You Globalism – Hour 1

February 29, 2016
    Sofia Smallstorm is known for the documentaries “9/11 Mysteries” and “Unraveling Sandy Hook.” Sofia is also recognized for her research on the connections between geoengineering and synthetic biology.

Sofia joins us for a discussion about the federal grant money that is paving the way to America’s future under Agenda 21. In the first half, she explains how the United States of America, the federal government and Washington, DC were incorporated in 1871, creating a federal corporation franchise system that encompasses all cities, towns and local agencies. Sofia defines what it means to for local governments to accept grant money from and do contractual business with the federal government and how this essentially adds to its trillions of dollars of debt. Sofia says this borrowed money is paying for New World Order changes that are aimed at ushering in a new version of humanity, and the migrant floods taking place all over the West are just part of the plan to exchange its current populations for a more easily controlled mishmash of genderless, raceless cogs. Then, we discuss the militarization grants being awarded to cities and towns that agree to participate in active shooter drills, and how it is possible for our commercialized government to make decisions that are not representative of the peoples’ interests.

In the members’ half, Sofia gets into the huge debt that the UN is taking on to fund its own migrant invasion, and we look at how the load of this population replacement will be dumped on the people. We talk about projections of Africa’s population quadrupling, and the fact that migration to Europe is promoted there as a way to punish the evil colonialists, which contradicts the big lie that predominately White countries will be enriched through more diversity. Further, we consider how race mixing is being marketed and endorsed in the US, and how people are being programmed to accept a world reconfigured by gender bending chemicals. Sofia emphasizes the idea that our reproductive rights could someday be handled by the same government corporation that exploits humans for funds and resources through a little contract known as a birth certificate. As our conversation rounds off, we reflect on some of the problems we face as toxic overload is permanently altering the genetic components of humans, and how to balance the autonomic nervous system for optimal health.

REPOSTED A POST BECAUSE/IF SHOWS/THIS SYSTEM IS DELAYING MY POSTS!!! THIS HAPPEN BEFORE AS WELL — WORDPRESS I’D SAY — POSSIBLY NOT A GOOD MEDIUM/NOR TRUSTWORTHY/INVASIVE?? WHO AND WHAT IS WORDPRESS I WONDER — AND WHY AM I EVEN ON THE INTERNET WASTING MY DAMN TIME WITH THIS CRAP.

WOW, HAVE YOU PUT A BLOCK ON LINKS NOW? NOT GOING THROUGH..

DEVILS BREATH +
    http://www.aboutthesky.com/podcasts/515-devils-breath-1-30-2016

NEW PODCAST

Project 421 Landing Page

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Avatar photoBlack Dog.

James Sears – Your Ward News: Battling Canadian Marxism with Humor – Hour 1
    Monday, June 13, 2016 2:29 PM ON RED ICE RADIO.. CAN NOT LINK, SOMETHING BLOCKING.. AB?

THE NEW RED ICE SITE WILL NOT LINK HERE FOR SOME REASON??

JLB – Meta Fe _ Episode #000 _ Why Do FE Promoters Censor Skepticism…

Meta Fe | Episode #000 – Why Do FE Promoters Censor Skepticism? (14-Nov-2016)

At John’s site (John Le Bon) I tried to paste my following comment to this above pocast’s comment section but his site must be set-up to not allow pasteing in of any comments (I was logged in too), how unfortunate (as an example Ab has set up a nice free site here — which I appreciate) — so here is my comment originally meant for this podcast which I first attained from John’s YouTube page with the help of Peggo.co, but he has since made the video private/or removed it. Here is my comment:

To start I have not searched your data for a more thorough discussion on the southern flights yet (I will ASAP … If you have more on this though do let me know where it is, here in a reply, if you don’t mind)- but on this podcast you reference one flight – by one guy – I need to hear more, much more on this before I can be as convinced as you seem to be – and yes I realize this is off topic for your meta fe series/approach here which I’m assuming is veering more towards the psychology of it all -fine, whatever, why waste your time though? Yes there are stupid people and a lot of them, next subject please – and to hear I must pay now is really disheartening — And please check yourself with your summation sizing all those who can not pay as undeserving – a lot of people are on a very tight budget these days and you should realize it is because of this money game you now seem all too willing to volunteer yourself into – thus becoming more part of the problem than the solution.

We may be more Jewish than we realize?/see https://corporationnationradioarchives.wordpress.com/ Podcast file name: “pcnr_bb9_clint_patrick_dec07” (i.e., Black Bird 9, Clint Richardson, Patrick Jordan, December 7th, 2016) at 1:05:00.

You must realize this is a numbers game – and by you choosing money over the number of people you can reach is revealing to say the least. Money is a key divider/this should be something you are aware of and against as well. Depending on what your true intentions are anyway — I mean, come on John, the world is in a state of emergency practically and you, one of our best and brightest, want to start charging people to make it better?!

But anyway, the other bullet point for me here was the southern rotation of the stars. And again, have you witnessed this first hand? And from my limited research I’ve only ever heard Dubay touch on this subject, which you did not mention, or contest (and frankly, I could not grasp Dubay’s explanation). Again I realize this is your Meta thing, which I am not clear on really, kind of like celebrity news? “This week in flat earth with JLB” — I’m not that interested in hearing a breakdown of the FE fails or whatever – but of course prefer an earnest continuation of your assessment of the size and shape of our world (and all other things) – unless you have reached the edge? Figuratively speaking of course.

BTW – Secret societies of note, no doubt entice with deception, not revealing their true intentions or the extent of what you are getting involved in until it’s too late (by default they are not honest dealers in anything)- and like just about all things with any kind of power, if ever good, have no doubt already been corrupted by the big boys on the block. They of course would probably be interested in someone willing to betray their fellow man though (i.e., sell-out, sell their soul). Of course it would be nice if there was a society, preferably not secret, preferably an open book of brave people as knowing as any could be and in true opposition to the obvious megalomaniacal (secret) ones currently holding sway over the world (i.e., ‘numbers is the game’ John.).

Thanks for your work John Le Bon, and stay free!

Have you tried a donation button thing? I suggest you tighten your focus and do not get too sidetracked with your detractors and just ask for a donation at the end of every podcast, considering you do need money for your basic survival – and then just explain that as well: what you need money for – and when someone donates, share that at the end of your next podcasts as well, who donated and what you used the money for — otherwise you are veering into some of the same corruption if not the sole root of all corruption — greed, money — that seems to have ruined everything, literally! The bible did get some stuff right – “for the love of money is the root of all evil”.

Per Tesla: from listening to Eric P. Dollard talks (not- Eric Dollard but Eric P. Dollard) Tesla did not write much down (or it was promptly confiscated and we are told this story) for proprietary reasons (greed?). Anyway regardless – the stuff attributed to Tesla – like the stuff attributed to Jesus and so on is or should be more about the stuff irregardless of the person at this point. Tesla does play out like a Jesus figure though from what I’ve heard -‘who to believe, what to believe’ — I know. At least the conspiracy types aren’t touting on Einstein though! Probably more of a disprovable character. I still ponder on the source of most great technological breakthroughs though (..alien?/no I don’t believe in aliens but I don’t dismiss this possibility) — and this technology is not so great anyway — who has improved upon nature and a natural existence? And again, greed, as usual, is the underlying motivator of all technologies – we can’t seem to just leave well enough alone. — Put a man in a box with a TV and he’ll probably watch TV! Free a man from the box and give him all that should be his and he’ll have no use for TV.

Thanks John, don’t stop thinking (and sharing)!

You Might Be A Jew. — Here’s Clint Richardson and Patrick Jordan discussing how just by participating in the system you might be a Jew — by default!

Clint and Patrick start at 1:05:00

0:00:00-1:05:00 is not Clint and Patrick though the intro may be necessary to get the premise of this podcast. The first guest (Fetcho?), to me, seemed only to present more of the usual limited rhetoric. Hopeless and predictable if not boring (frankly). Though, to be fair, I did not listen to his whole interview, choosing instead to fast forward, getting to Clint and Patrick’s always refreshing take on things.

Clint & Patrick Jordan on Blackbird 9’s Radio Show – Dec. 07, 2016

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .

About Black Dog

IMPORTANT PODCAST LINKS ... my current recommended online podcasts. For YouTube you can use Peggo.co or similar programs to download the audio only: ABOUT THE SKY (Sofia Smallstorm); CLANDES TIME (Tom Secker); COUNTER CURRENTS; CROW 777 RADIO; ERIC DUBAY (youtube); FAKEOLOGIST; GNOSTIC MEDIA (UNSPUN, John Irvin); GUNS AND BUTTERS (kpfa.org); HOAX BUSTERS CALL (talkshoe); JOE ATWILL (postflaviana.org); JOHN LE BON; OUT OF DARKNESS INTO THE LIGHT (talkshoe); REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES (.org); RENEGADE BROADCASTING; SAGE OF QUAY (blogtalkradio); THE CORPORATION NATION (wordpress); THE CROWHOUSE; THE HIGHER SIDE CHATS; TRUTH FILES (Dr. Jennifer Daniels); UCYTV (YouTube); Recommended Book: "Good Calories, Bad Calories" by Gary Taubes; WARNING: DO NOT EAT WHEAT OR G.M.O.. Organic wheat is still GMO! Do not drink chlorine or fluoride. Do not create or go near pollution. Stay away from the medical industry (See "Dr. Jennifer Daniels, Truth Files"). Buy organic or non-GMO. Know that behind every economic charade is a eugenicist! Let truth be known. Black Dog soundcloud.com/blackdogsongs