Shills, dupes, ass-clowns or other???

Fakeologist.com Forums 9/11 Shills, dupes, ass-clowns or other???

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Joey Z

I’ve seen on a number of occasions a gent who goes by the moniker “genart”on Chris K’s call, and I’m still trying to figure out wether he’s a shill, dupe, ass-clown or perhaps other?.

When 9/11 fakery is being discussed, he always manages to drop into the Hoax Busters chat that he saw the 2nd plane hit … from Brooklyn. (Then he leaves it alone) I am not sure how to process this. He doesn’t seem like an asshole…. and I don’t want dismiss him out of hand. On the other hand, after looking into this matter for ten years I find this idea grossly untenable.

Thought/question – Is it possible that the nut-work staged some type of crude visual effect for the N.Y. City locals… that would later coincide with what they would see thousands of times on TV? Like a fly-over or perhaps Videre’s strange ball dropping
    out of the sky theory???

I’m proposing this for the sagacious Fakeolgist / September Clues Think tank. Thanks!

genartJuly 14,2014 8:54 pm | Message ID: 22554535
    i saw the second plane hit
    javaringJuly 14,2014 8:54 pm | Message ID: 22554536
    looks like sloth from goonies
    genartJuly 14,2014 8:54 pm | Message ID: 22554538
    from brooklyn

Fakeologist
    Keymaster

I doubt they had anything other than a smoke screen show. Why bother inserting anything else? Too much effort for no return when they control the narrative.

Joey Z

Thanks, Ab

I’m still trying to categorize “all” these folks who claim to have witnessed the 2nd plane hit.

Hmmm…I wonder what ever became of your ol’ bud, “Rubble Vanguard???? 😉

xileffilex
    Participant

what’s the problem, Joey? They are all filed in one pigeon hole – well paid liars.

(please excuse my non sequitur.)

Joey Z

gentart is still at it on the Hoax Busters call. He must be assigned to Chris’s chat.

(Which, BTW once sported dozens of serious chatters… now all that remains are a few trolls and some military psyop plants.)

genartAugust 18,2014 8:38 pm | Message ID: 22682870
    i saw the second tower light the fuck uo live
    DrQUACKAugust 18,2014 8:38 pm | Message ID: 22682876
    it’s all CGI maaaaaaaan
    DrQUACKAugust 18,2014 8:39 pm | Message ID: 22682877
    *takes another bong hit*
    genartAugust 18,2014 8:40 pm | Message ID: 22682886
    the explosion came out of the opposite side
    genartAugust 18,2014 8:42 pm | Message ID: 22682908
    and there was a slight reverb in my chest from 4-6 miles away

Participant

A common tactic of the shill is the creation of a straw man argument – an argument that can be easily shot down.

It’s a (logical) fallacy attached to another’s position with the intention of misrepresenting it.

In the United Kingdom this can also be known as an Aunt Sally (argument ).
    This from the fairground and parlour game of skittles where an ‘Aunt Sally’ got knocked over.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aunt_Sally

jh

If you are from the UK and of a certain age, you would probably remember that Aunt Sally was a character from a very popular television series of the late 1970’s – Worzel Gummidge.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worzel_Gummidge

It was about a straw man, a scarecrow called Worzel and the lead in the tv series was played by 3rd Dr Who, John Pertwee.

So this children’s show had a straw man and an Aunt Sally.

lk

The original stories come from British children’s fiction and I found the profile quite interesting.

They were from an original 1936 children’s story by an author called Barbara Euphan Todd.

She started writing books for children and collaborated with her husband Commander John Graham Bower, RN (1886–1940)…Bower, an officer in the Royal Navy, wrote fiction and essays under the pseudonym ‘Klaxon’.

Then this – The first paperback version of the first book, released in 1941, has the distinction of being the first story book published by the famous children’s imprint Puffin.

Aunt Sally’s and a straw man in the very first Puffin paperback?

Only Puffin – ‘Since the 1960s it has been the largest publisher of children’s books in the UK and much of the English-speaking world’ no less.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puffin_Books

DalTampra

Joey Z

That was a lovely entry, Tom. Enjoyed the links. I’m not from the UK, but have consumed a copious amount of British culture (so to speak). It all starts in “jolly ole England.”

I hail from northern New Jersey, 40 miles as the crow flies, from psyop-central, (N.Y. City).

Shills and dupes alike do fancy their Straw man, along with an appeal to ridicule mixed in with dash of guilt by association. “You must be one of those people who believe “I,” and people who believe in “I” also believe in “K,” and folks who believe in “K,”are fucking looney – So, you must be a fucking looney no-planer .

And let us not forget what our infamous President G.W. Bush (a confirmed ass-clown himself) informed a grossly ill-informed U.S. populous back in 2001: “You’re either with us or you’re with the terrorists.”

This would known as a false dilemma fallacy offering two options in the from of a trick question, neither being appropriate.

And my personal favorite would be the good old burden of proof fallacy which encompasses 9/11, 7/7, Madrid, Sandy Hook, Oslo, The Hola Hoax. and so on… ad Infinitem.

Yes, Tom, we are a people controlled by fallacious rhetoric on both sides of the pond.

Participant

Thanks for that Joey. I just came back and saw your comment again.

To be sure, when I made the Straw Man and Aunt Sally post , I had a mind there was some of that going on around here.

I post below an excerpt from the chat from earlier in the month. It’s probably not an easy read on the page so ( link: http://fakeologist.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/chat-aug4-aug18_2014.rtf ) but here was the point in my relationship with psyopticon/evil edna, that I knew his game was up with me in the sense that the entity was revealed as someone deliberately trying to undermine the integrity of this site.

Tom-Dalpra [August 12, 2014 – 6:13 pm]: sending people bananas is about right

psyopticon [August 12, 2014 – 6:14 pm]: More fakery in the Hendrix Hoax… A mention of “Hendrix” in Daily Mail article of (appropriately) 1st April 1967. One of just 15 Mail articles between 1967 (alleged “stardom”) and 1970 (alleged “death”) where his name was fleetingly mentioned. And yet again(!) “Hendrix” is given a phony age (21 instead of 25)! How many articles is that now, with the wrong age reported?! http://imgur.com/

psyopticon [August 12, 2014 – 6:14 pm]: http://imgur.com/PpzXFut

Tom-Dalpra [August 12, 2014 – 6:18 pm]: what about all the music press from back in the day. How do you explain that psyopticon?

psyopticon [August 12, 2014 – 6:19 pm]: Even by the time of his apparent death, the meeja was still wrongly reporting Hendrix’s age — always knocking three/four years OFF his “official” age. His vanishingly small fanbois was too stoned to notice?! It was a while later before this fabulously phony figure was officially aged three/four years, allowing him VIP access into that exclusive 27-Club!

khammad [August 12, 2014 – 6:20 pm]: Boom!

Tom-Dalpra [August 12, 2014 – 6:20 pm]: poof

Tom-Dalpra [August 12, 2014 – 6:20 pm]: Fuckin’ ridiculous

Tom-Dalpra [August 12, 2014 – 6:21 pm]: Beyond unintelligent

Tom-Dalpra [August 12, 2014 – 6:21 pm]: Philistinic

Tom-Dalpra [August 12, 2014 – 6:21 pm]: is that a word?

psyopticon [August 12, 2014 – 6:22 pm]: It’s time to make a little video about Hendrix to explore the distinct lack of media coverage in him – almost total disinterest – prior to his apparent death in Sept 1970!

ab [August 12, 2014 – 6:24 pm]: @psyopticon: @psyopticon: I know I don’t care much about him. I was always puzzled by his elevation to god-status in guitar playing. If someone has to keep telling me that someone is soooo good, then I rarely listen

ab [August 12, 2014 – 6:24 pm]: @psyopticon: that link says you’ve had that silly tv licence program even back then? wowsers

Tom-Dalpra [August 12, 2014 – 6:25 pm]: Ok. Keep it simple. What psyopticon is saying is provably quite wrong

Tom-Dalpra [August 12, 2014 – 6:25 pm]: Hendrix was well known in his lifetime
    ab [August 12, 2014 – 6:26 pm]: @Tom-Dalpra: what is your teamview user name?
    psyopticon [August 12, 2014 – 6:26 pm]: @ab: Whatshisname (“Jimi”?) Hendrix couldn’t/can’t play the guitar to save his life!

Tom-Dalpra [August 12, 2014 – 6:26 pm]: Dal Tampra

Tom-Dalpra [August 12, 2014 – 6:26 pm]: psyopticon is a comedian

psyopticon [August 12, 2014 – 6:28 pm]: £5 a year TV licence in 1967. It’s £145.50 today. And costs £500 million to pay for that army of old hags – the “TV Licensing Authority” officers who call door-to-door, checking that you’re suitably dosed up on your propaganda.
    ab [August 12, 2014 – 6:28 pm]: @Tom-Dalpra: it doesn’t like that name. I’ll need your partner ID
    Tom-Dalpra [August 12, 2014 – 6:29 pm]: i haven’t got a partner
    Tom-Dalpra [August 12, 2014 – 6:30 pm]: where do i find that?

khammad [August 12, 2014 – 6:30 pm]: @psyopticon: A boyfriend of mine in high high school was NUTS about Jimi. Had all of his albums. All we did was go to his bedroom and listen to Hendir, nuthin else.. That’s why I broke up with him. 😉
    khammad [August 12, 2014 – 6:30 pm]: Hendrix

ab [August 12, 2014 – 6:31 pm]: @Tom-Dalpra: main page…your ID. don’t give me the password over here, email me that
    ab [August 12, 2014 – 6:31 pm]: @khammad: what a dummy your boyfriend was.

psyopticon [August 12, 2014 – 6:31 pm]: Yeah, similar memories, khammad!
    I had some friends who were evicted from their home for their love of Hendrix (noise nuisance) !!

khammad [August 12, 2014 – 6:33 pm]: Ever since I learned that Peter Frampton faked the ‘talking’ guitar, I have been suspicious of Hendrix.

psyopticon [August 12, 2014 – 6:33 pm]: Hehe!
    khammad [August 12, 2014 – 6:35 pm]: Framptons whole crew knew it was faked. The stage hands knew, a ton of people knew. But we did not!
    khammad [August 12, 2014 – 6:36 pm]: Frampton did not have to confess, Why would he?
    psyopticon [August 12, 2014 – 6:36 pm]: That particular Hendrix incident couldn’t be more fake. There’s no signifiant power in a guitar.

psyopticon [August 12, 2014 – 6:37 pm]: it’s just a few milliamps, isn’t it? About as much as a turntable pickup, no?

psyopticon [August 12, 2014 – 6:38 pm]: You guys think Hendrix is a waste of fakeology time? Please be frank!

Tom-Dalpra [August 12, 2014 – 6:38 pm]: what do you know about guitars psyopticon? NOTHING

Tom-Dalpra [August 12, 2014 – 6:39 pm]: sorry answering my own question. Yes, stop it

Tom-Dalpra [August 12, 2014 – 6:40 pm]: I’m a 30 year pro

psyopticon [August 12, 2014 – 6:40 pm]: Well what electronic equipment is in an electric guitar? A low-voltage pre-amp, drawing a fraction of an ampere? So how did Hendrix’s instrument “catch fire”, burning his hand so severely he needed hospital treatment? Alternatively, it was a pretty gauche effort to make a headline out of a nobody.

Tom-Dalpra [August 12, 2014 – 6:41 pm]: If this is how you carry out the rest of your research psyopticon you’re showing your conclusions can be extremely flaky
    Tom-Dalpra [August 12, 2014 – 6:42 pm]: he set his own guitar on fire. so what? It WAS great

psyopticon [August 12, 2014 – 6:43 pm]: There’s quite a few separate strands of fakeological research here, worthy of study. The suiciding of his lover, Monika Danneman; the striking-off of the medic who reportedly tried to resuscitate him; the mysterious (alleged) plane crash over France of his manager — http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/march/5/newsid_4202000/4202039.stm (look at that pathetic “crash” image!)
    psyopticon [August 12, 2014 – 6:44 pm]: Everything about Hendrix screams fake!

khammad [August 12, 2014 – 6:44 pm]: Do electric guitars often catch fire?

Tom-Dalpra [August 12, 2014 – 6:45 pm]: he cunting set it on fire. You can see him spraying gas on it

Tom-Dalpra [August 12, 2014 – 6:46 pm]: i like that word now

Tom-Dalpra [August 12, 2014 – 6:46 pm]: spraying

psyopticon [August 12, 2014 – 6:46 pm]: Really? That footage (from a completely different event) looks very belatedly produced. Definitely not 1960s.. Glorious 21st century technicolour..

khammad [August 12, 2014 – 6:47 pm]: @Tom-Dalpra: hahahahha

Tom-Dalpra [August 12, 2014 – 6:48 pm]: what footage psyopticon? The film Monterey Pop looks gloriously 1967 to me

Tom-Dalpra [August 12, 2014 – 6:49 pm]: how old are you psyopticon. Are you like a prodigious 11 year old with a grown-up voice?

Tom-Dalpra [August 12, 2014 – 6:51 pm]: is Andrew Johnson your mate?

psyopticon [August 12, 2014 – 6:51 pm]: In Hendrix, we have one of the most important fake creations of the music industry, Tom. In that BBC photo ^^^^^ don’t you just luuurve the way the ploughing ridges in the field remain completely untouched by the crash landing of a THIRTY-SIX TONNE McDonnell-Douglas DC9!! Supposedly it had a mid-air collision at 27,000 feet! Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus!

Tom-Dalpra [August 12, 2014 – 6:52 pm]: what’s that got to do with Hendrix not actually being known in his lifetime?

aralsea [August 12, 2014 – 6:52 pm]: Hendrix burn his guitar to upstage The WHO destroying their stuff @ Monterey

psyopticon [August 12, 2014 – 6:54 pm]: That DC9 crash “faux-to” is obviously fake. Ergo, Hendrix’s manager (whoever he supposedly is/was) didn’t die on that flight. So no reason to believe anything much else about “Hendrix”.

psyopticon [August 12, 2014 – 6:55 pm]: That’s the narrative, aralsea. Did anyone see Hendrix at Monterey? Did he headline Monterey, like his did Woodstock (not!)

aralsea [August 12, 2014 – 6:58 pm]: Jimi was 3rd last after The WHO. Festival closed by Mama and Papas. He was added to Woodstock at last minute on Monday morning

psyopticon [August 12, 2014 – 6:59 pm]: Well that’s one version of events. And not a particularly credible one, aralsea. Checkout the wikipedia explanation for why Hendrix appeared at 8.30am Monday morning (if he did). Conveniently when almost everyone had gone home.

psyopticon [August 12, 2014 – 7:02 pm]: Love the idea that Hendrix gave an amazing rendition of Star Spangled Banner at Woodstock 1969. It’s just that no one had bothered to hang around to hear it! And that footage of his magnificent performance only surfaced in the mid-1990s! What can we learn from that?!

psyopticon [August 12, 2014 – 7:04 pm]: I’m going to have to press you for an answer! And no conferring, please!

aralsea [August 12, 2014 – 7:04 pm]: Wiki reason is believable. Heavy rain the day b4 set things off schedule so he played early monday

Tom-Dalpra [August 12, 2014 – 7:05 pm]: and was top of the bill because he was popular and brilliant

psyopticon [August 12, 2014 – 7:06 pm]: You guys are so full of it! Fakeologists?! Seriously?!

psyopticon [August 12, 2014 – 7:06 pm]: I think we’ve blown the Hendrix Hoax, guys. Fake plane crash, fake suicide, fake doctor. “Hendrix” epitomises Fakery.

Tom-Dalpra [August 12, 2014 – 7:06 pm]: night night psyopticon

BOOM. Psyopticon’s cover was blown for me. You see I know he’s more intelligent than that.

fd

His image. A cat as a bag.

As I’ve mentioned we can now see that this was always his role.
    Embedded from the start – he and I were the only two English members here right near the start I think. His job? To not ‘let the cat out of the bag’ by keeping the ‘cat’ firmly as ‘the bag’.

( gagged and screwed firmly up the arse we see – haha! – that’s the psyopticon I know.)

The cat’s out of the bag now on psyopticon but I’d say the cat’s just likely shedding. Embedded from the start, we have to accept, as has been said, that agents are a fact of life at this point, in these areas of research.

DalTampra

Joey Z

Tom,
    Supposing Edna is an Aunt Sally, then would his purpose be to render “this” sites members in the court of public opinion as a bunch of dreary bickering wankers… Installed as a “Trojan-horse” in order to sow discord and make folks lose interest???
    (Could psyopticon majik-bag be some sort of trojan device 😉 ???

If so, then the-nut-work’s approach has gained in subtly. The last chat-group I was involved with was blown out of the water by hoards of unsavory white-supremacists, a few false witnesses, a number of hack-attackers, and other assorted
    internet-trolls.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .