Snapshot of Osama & 9/11 twin tower survivor

Fakeologist.com Forums 9/11 Snapshot of Osama & 9/11 twin tower survivor

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

In 2002 or 2003, I was at someone’s house and this snapshot of Osama Bin Laden was on their mantle. They said it was of reporters and one of them was the family member of a friend of theirs. I don’t know which individual they were referring to in the photo. I am curious what you think about this picture.

Next, I was looking at a website on making Kombucha and found a testimonial where a woman referenced fermented foods as helping her husband recover from 9/11 PTSD. He escaped the towers with 8 minutes to spare. Even though she gives her whole name, because he did not die, there is no death index to reference in order to validate this claim.
    http://Www.culturedfoodlife.com

Comments?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

This didn’t go thru in the initial post.

Here is a screen shot of the survivor testimony.

Sorry. Only after I hit send do I see that the file is too large. Here is a link to the page:

http://www.culturedfoodlife.com/my-health-care-plan/

Her name is Tara Belderok.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .
Master of None

About Master of None

Starting with Coast to Coast AM over 20 years ago I have been down many rabbit trails to understand what is really going on. Everywhere from Alex Jones to Freeman to Before the First Cup to Free Talk Live to Abel Danger and Higherside Chats and Red Ice Radio as well as many, many more. My spouse tells me my podcast data consumption exceeds that of a family of four. I found Fakeologist several years ago when I was a Judy Wood devotee and thought you all were wrong about 9/11. Via Higherside Chats, featuring Marcus Allen, bringing me to Hoaxbusters call, I found all of you and have been listening for about a year. I'm ready to join the online conversation because I have yet to find anyone in my "real life" who will talk with me about these mind-boggling topics.