The Conspiracy Conspiracy

Fakeologist.com Forums The Big Picture The Conspiracy Conspiracy

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    dante
    Participant

“To be blunt – the absolute majority of conspiracy theorists are paid intelligence officers who are charged with gaining popularity and retain our attention around specific, controlled subjects – and blind you against any systematic study, deductive logic or independent reasoning about our movement itself. The Elite just want us as an audience*, not for in-depth controversial research – they have fake truthers and now Academia to such ends…

*if we as a conspiracy audience are invited to partake, it will be as “fans” or the occasional “yeah-yeah” guy… just like the many fake JLB fans, or fake users who point out how great Marcus Allen or Miles Mathis are (like Dante from NY, Tokarski, Watermanchris and many others before/after them)”

i’m flattered anyone here thinks i’m a paid intelligence officer – or associated with one – let alone ‘gaining popularity’. not sure how fame metrics in this scene are calculated, but i’d love to study the social algorithm if you are privy to it. a tweak or two here and there just might justify a salary bump in time for the holidays.

clearly the market is clamoring for this fringe material…with monetization on Fakeologist and JLB.com hugely underpriced and soon to reach stratospheric levels.

arbitrage opportunities beckon!

i can’t speak on MM – have only perused his site a couple of times – but yes I do enjoy the interviews by Markus Allen (past and present). was i over the top in my praise with my first comment here? perhaps. but anyone with a basic understanding of literary technique should have been able to discern i was attempting to be creative and stylistic.

i also deem it necessary to offer encouragement / support to those who have helped me (usually unknowingly) in my journey down this unchartered rabbit hole. the signs are few and far between. with far more noise than signal.

and yes i am a paid subscriber to jlb.com (a true fan!).
    https://kk.org/thetechnium/1000-true-fans/

also contributed to this very site recently. am i a fake user here? you need only ask Ab. or perhaps he’s on the take for two dollars a month?

lol.

in closing, have you – Unreal – performed any original research that you’d like to trade for my ‘shill’ shekels? i’d be happy to patronize your platform, because dwindling discretionary funds (supplied by Langley of course) have a healthy post labor day replenishment for any an all conspiracy content that ventures beyond banal generalities and into territory that advances ‘moves’ the conversation forward…conversations that historically have gone nowhere … fast … by traveling in all the familiar circles, round and around, back to where we started.

sigh. 🙄

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by dante. Reason: grammar mistake - duplicate sentence
    Unreal
    Participant

and yes i am a paid subscriber to jlb.com (a true fan!).

It is good to see birds of the feather flock together of course – and funnily JLB is another fake layman researcher* who lean heavily on sock puppet accounts and does subliminal marketing by sending his “fans” onto this site to spew their adoration of the supposed mastermind of false history, dinosaurs and non-spinning big globe earth.

My opinion on researchers such as Marcus Allen, Miles Mathis, Brian Stavely or JLB is of course not the actual focus in the discussion of the intelligence initiated movement of conspiracy theory.

No doubt any of the cited researchers in this forum topic or in recent articles on my blog will kick and scream as they with no uncertain terms indeed can be linked to many other fake conspiracy outlets & agents and thus naturally have set themselves up both to be popular and to be recognized for what they are – part of the Conspiracy Conspiracy intelligence operation meant to champion the conspiracist public.

*i’m presently stumbled why JLB and in a lesser way Staveley get so much good press on this site, and how on the other hand valuable research like in this forum topic get so little exposure and especially no air-time

Unreal
    Participant

in closing, have you – Unreal – performed any original research that you’d like to trade for my ‘shill’ shekels? i’d be happy to patronize your platform […] conversations that historically have gone nowhere … fast … by traveling in all the familiar circles, round and around, back to where we started.

At the moment, you (Allen-Dante) already patronize me by your discourse, and if you or anyone else would like to support my research it is as simple as visiting my personal blog*. But i would suppose you already would be aware of that if you really are researching the Conspiracy Conspiracy.

It is of course unflattering for yourself (Allen-Dante) if you willingly participate in conversations that go nowhere fast – you kind of prove by your admission in participating here that this research topic is worthwhile of both your attention and time.

The “nowhere” place this topic is headed would be in the direction of exposing the intelligence origin of conspiracy theory, and showcase those who are part of the effort to misinform and gatekeep. Showing up defending merely one selected case is in itself noteworthy, as you either forget or admit there are hundreds of other outlets and “truthers” that prove the points made.

Most of course try to ignore the reality of State and Military intelligence being behind the conspiracy theory movement – so the validity of the topic is really evident for everyone invested in any type of conspiracist research.

How many genuine researchers have ever been promoted by James Fetzer on his show? Find even 1% legitimate contributors, and propose their names* – there are 513 researchers to choose from..

*i have opted for a donation model for my own site and material : all the necesseray information can be found on my “about” page (here)

*the Fetzer spreadsheet with guests and shows since 2009 can be found here

*if you find 5 genuine Fetzer guests, this would leave a 99% agent ratio, a pretty selfexplanatory and noteworthy fact for any alternative researcher

Fakeologist
    Keymaster

Unreal I’d be glad to give you airtime…just let me know when you wish to discuss this. I don’t think Dante is Markus.

Unreal
    Participant

I would be glad to be invited onto a FAK show* on the ‘Conspiracy Conspiracy’.

As i’ve authored a number of articles on the subject since early summer, the lack of coverage of my material on your main page has made it difficult for me to assess whether you don’t read my blog or just find the articles and topics i post to Allunreal.com uninteresting.

Regarding ‘Dante from NY’ we have contradicting opinions*, but in the big picture it matters little, it is the sock puppet account technique that is noteworthy. From recent audiochats i already have the impression you are aware of the fake caller-inners to MSM broadcasts and thus awake to the possibility the “fans” who randomly call in to conspiracy shows might often be the same thing.

*just for precision, i did opt out of the Discord server and regular audiochats as i found it unproductive at a time when many Fakeologists were focusing on the people behind EGI research and not the topic itself. It is not a problem of having thick skin either, it is just a rational decision about how i best can do research. Contrary to some, i do consider myself a Fakeologist despite having a growing personal blog and opinions.

*regarding the case of Marcus Allen, as i recall it, you (Ab) have previously made a note of how Allen has used sock puppet accounts on your site before

dante
    Participant

“It is good to see birds of the feather flock together of course – and funnily JLB is another fake layman researcher* who lean heavily on sock puppet accounts and does subliminal marketing by sending his “fans” onto this site to spew their adoration of the supposed mastermind of false history, dinosaurs and non-spinning big globe earth.”

care to be more specific with the species? prehistoric pterodactyls since you seem to reject sauroskepticism?

or maybe we’re all honey eaters, flying south for the winter? though Markus’ humming brood is considerably older than jlb’s – and lives on opposite hemispheres. i’m sure darwin would have a blast with their beak analysis.

i cannot speak for sock puppet accounts, but by all means present the evidence for this. right here though please, not in your head.

what i can speak for is something i discovered recently…members of his own website and YouTube channel once thought I was one of those ‘sock puppet accounts’ …that is until i was on a call with him simultaneously with sharply distinct accents.

some other folks think JLB is Lesta Nediam. some people think a lot of things. perhaps there’s a feature of the human mind that reads text, forms patterns and gives requisite gumption to make grandiose assumptions.

hoi essentially accused brian staveley of being a sim – yet you can livestream with him and i’m sure he’d meet you in real life for a drink. of course, when challenged, the accusers will never admit they were mistaken.

you at least had enough integrity to delete a recent unwarranted claim.

“My opinion on researchers such as Marcus Allen, Miles Mathis, Brian Stavely or JLB is of course not the actual focus in the discussion of the intelligence initiated movement of conspiracy theory.”

no but you associated my name with some form of ‘fake fandom’ hence i am challenging you on this assertion.

and what are your positions on the ‘non-spinning ball globe earth’ or ‘ancient history’? you apparently assume mine is aligned with jlbs.

*i’m presently stumbled why JLB and in a lesser way Staveley get so much good press on this site, and how on the other hand valuable research like in this forum topic get so little exposure and especially no air-time

i think Ab is still fascinated with 911 material. but i’d say a sizable percentage of the site dislike JLB…and Markus.

i do look forward to perusing this forum topic and the copious research you claim is here. i’m a bit underwhelmed so far by baseless claims made by one of its contributors.

but just as i (or anyone else) can glean insight from synthesized information – regardless of the messenger – i will not let this first impression stop me from objectively engaging with what you and others have to offer.

even alex jones helped me along my journey… as disappointed i am in my former self to have wasted so much time on IW.

dante
    Participant

“At the moment, you (Allen-Dante) already patronize me by your discourse, and if you or anyone else would like to support my research it is as simple as visiting my personal blog*. But i would suppose you already would be aware of that if you really are researching the Conspiracy Conspiracy.”

allen dante? i was not aware of this, no. i will check out your blog.

“It is of course unflattering for yourself (Allen-Dante) if you willingly participate in conversations that go nowhere fast – you kind of prove by your admission in participating here that this research topic is worthwhile of both your attention and time.

conversations i initiate to address mischaracterizations about me are a worthwhile investment of both attention and time. further, i can demonstrably prove i am not markus allen nor a sock puppet account of jlb, hence sterililzing your accusations for future innocents you seek to assault – directly or indirectly – in the future.

“Showing up defending merely one selected case is in itself noteworthy, as you either forget or admit there are hundreds of other outlets and “truthers” that prove the points made.”

my going nowhere comment was not in regards to this specific topic / thread.

“How many genuine researchers have ever been promoted by James Fetzer on his show? Find even 1% legitimate contributors, and propose their names* – there are 513 researchers to choose from.”

i have no idea. i stopped listening to Fetz years ago… another figure i am angry at my former self for having spent so much time with. i doubt his audience is significant though and ‘legitimate contributors’ can attract an audience without guest starring on any of these purported intelligence agents.

“i have opted for a donation model for my own site and material : all the necesseray information can be found on my “about” page (here)”

i will check it out over the weekend.

Unreal
    Participant

hoi essentially accused brian staveley of being a sim – yet you can livestream with him and i’m sure he’d meet you in real life for a drink. of course, when challenged, the accusers will never admit they were mistaken.

I can not speak for Hoi Polloi, but his critisism and suspicions were posted to a forum thread enitled “Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online” (here)..

The focus on the word “SIM” is clearly not descriptive of the material analysed, so i can only hope Hoi Polloi will better explain his position on BS Stavely who clearly is an layman agent actor moreso than a virtual entity. I have already explained my view in the dedicated thread on Fakeologist.com (here).

In a nutshell then, as like-defends-like, your position on Staveley is that he uses photoshopped images to sustain his position as a legimitate researcher ? This is nonsensical and the reason why BS never adress the photoshopped nature of his “profile” pictures and use appeal to emotion and ridicule fallacies to avoid topical, factual discussion.

In retrospective, i think reading the whole CluesForum debate in their “Online Shill” thread is instructive – and especially the flamewar and appeal to emotion spewed by the false layman researcher (BS) once CF members were onto him. It was a flood of words and narcisism not unlike what you (Markus Allen / Dante) display here in this thread with a verbose output not unlike the “7 minute truther” you claim not to be.. lol

Suspicion and critisism is a sign of engagement, and as part of the conspiracy debate we all will have to admit others are right to doubt our character or opinions. Rather than to appeal to trust, sophisms and argumentative fallacies it is only by contributing with better research that any individual researcher can objectively distance him/her-self from personal critique.

What exposes your lies and untruthful behavior (Allen/Dante) is your obsession with your own fake characters – i really do not care for your subjective opinions and cheerleading of fake truthers. Your presence on Fakeologist is merely limited to the few instances when your selfinflated “image” is in jeopardy. As you rightly say – most fakeologists are probably tired of self-imbued individuals such as JLB, Allen and now ‘Dante from NY’.

Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online
    CluesForum topic started by ATTC, April 2010
    https://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=167

watermanchris
    Participant

@ UNreal – lol

FAK193-Watermanchris

dante
    Participant

“In a nutshell then, as like-defends-like, your position on Staveley is that he uses photoshopped images to sustain his position as a legimitate researcher?”

when did i say that? all i said was that he has done plenty of live shows, video and audio and you can probably go see him in person in Massachusetts. if that is not enough to retract a statement he is fake – well…this scene truly is a joke, including some of its most prominent members.

“This is nonsensical and the reason why BS never adress the photoshopped nature of his “profile” pictures and use appeal to emotion and ridicule fallacies to avoid topical, factual discussion.”

photoshop is a common tool to modify images. people now use all sorts of editing / filtering tools on IG. are you claiming he is not a real person in the flesh? what would be sufficient proof for you?

“It was a flood of words and narcisism not unlike what you (Markus Allen / Dante) display here in this thread with a verbose output not unlike the “7 minute truther” you claim not to be.. lol”

would having a three way call with me you and markus convince you i am not markus and he is not i? reflect on this long enough and you might just drown in the abyss you’ce created for yourself.

“Suspicion and critisism is a sign of engagement, and as part of the conspiracy debate we all will have to admit others are right to doubt our character or opinions. Rather than to appeal to trust, sophisms and argumentative fallacies it is only by contributing with better research that any individual researcher can objectively distance him/her-self from personal critique.”

i’m verbose? this sounds like a lot of long winded claptrap.

“What exposes your lies and untruthful behavior (Allen/Dante) is your obsession with your own fake characters – i really do not care for your subjective opinions and cheerleading of fake truthers.

what did i lie about? and what ‘fake characters?’ how far do you live from NY, ill meet you in person up close and personal. and yes, opinions are by their nature subjective. i suppose you are a ‘real truther’ despite me calling you out on objectively verifiable falsehoods you are promoting on this thread.

“Your presence on Fakeologist is merely limited to the few instances when your selfinflated “image” is in jeopardy. As you rightly say – most fakeologists are probably tired of self-imbued individuals such as JLB, Allen and now ‘Dante from NY’.”

i joined the site recently. hence i can see why you might assume it’s some fake profile because soon after, markus ‘reappeared’ on the scene. fair enough. i know there’s a paranoid delusional bug common to conspiracists.

people like you are why any notions of a ‘movement’ will forever remain stationary.

Unreal
    Participant

i do look forward to perusing this forum topic and the copious research you claim is here.

people like you are why any notions of a ‘movement’ will forever remain stationary.

You write and behave as if you know the “truther” movement in and out*, and at the same time you post in this forum thread pretending not to be familiar with the material herein. Which is it? And how come you are posting without reading what is already posted first (which is pretty unintelligible and inconsiderate) ?

It is of course not realistic that any of our opposing viewpoints can be reconciled as none of you would openly admit to being any type of agent, and that the research on the Conspiracy Conspiracy network demonstrates how JLB and Marcus Allen are State or Military paid agents through their associations and individual behavior.

I’m not the first to be of this opinion, and it is not a ridicule position, just controversial. Any truthful and invested researcher will have to accept that their research and profile will not convince everyone – and as the conspiracy theory scene is ridden with agents – it is the most rational position to consider the most vocal “truthers” to be intelligence (90+ percent probability).

The main point of the Conspiracy Conspiracy research is to evaluate the networks we can see collaborate and popularize each other and its members, and that accessorily are promoted by fake fans and multiple accounts. The focus here is nevertheless the bigger picture, so i’m not going to tergiversate on your isolated cases – we disagree, which is to be expected*.

At least Watermanchris is brief about his disagreement with my footnote* opinion – we obviously disagree as well.

*my initial remarks were made as a footnote to a more important post in my view (here) – so it is ironic and symptomatic that this thread is seemingly read by you all while you remain silent until your names pop up. Why not contribute with research and thus actually prove you are not part of the 99% paid conspiracy gatekeeping effort? You already have my opinion on the matter (Conspiracy Gatekeeping)…

*the truther community inside knowledge is another similitude with Marcus Allen predictibly

dante
    Participant

“You write and behave as if you know the “truther” movement in and out*, and at the same time you post in this forum thread pretending not to be familiar with the material herein. Which is it? And how come you are posting without reading what is already posted first (which is pretty unintelligible and inconsiderate)”

i have no clue what the ‘truther movement’ is let alone where it is going. this is one area of disagreement i have with brian staveley for example. this does not mean he and i need to be enemies. i once thought the ‘911 truth movement’ had legs back in the We are Change days circa 2010. i participated in some events, handed out fliers from AE911 Truth…spoke to anyone and everyone…really thought i was contributing in some small way toward a ‘larger objective’ – be it ‘waking’ people up, an independent investigation (rofl) or even an indictment of the perps! how naive i was in the extreme. but if you find strength or purpose in this notion that conspiracy research will manifest to the masses with any kind of change, by all means continue to hold onto this belief.

again, i am not familiar with this particular thread within the site. in the weeks ahead i hope to familiarize myself with more of them (and subblogs) that may only be of interest to a select audience. alas, there’s only so many hours in a week.

but this ignorance is irrelevant to my issue with you. i saw a comment where i was labeled as some type of spook / fake account et al. hence my direct reply to this accusation. and my challenge to demonstrate – publicly if necessary – beyond any reasonable doubt i am not markus allen nor have any association with him beyond a comment indicating i enjoy(ed) his commentary. are you so mired in negativity that anyone with a positive attitude toward voices in this scene needs to be scoffed at? let alone charged with being an ‘intelligence agent’?

“It is of course not realistic that any of our opposing viewpoints can be reconciled as none of you would openly admit to being any type of agent, and that the research on the Conspiracy Conspiracy network demonstrates how JLB and Marcus Allen are State or Military paid agents through their associations and individual behavior”

indeed, you can think i or any of the aforementioned are ‘agents’. perhaps markus and jlb are something more sinister and i am misguided. but what should be realistic to reconcile by any reasonable man is whether or not markus and myself are the same person. a failure to understand that distinction…is a failure to understand that distinction.

“so i’m not going to tergiversate on your isolated cases – we disagree, which is to be expected*”

“Why not contribute with research and thus actually prove you are not part of the 99% paid conspiracy gatekeeping effort? You already have my opinion on the matter (Conspiracy Gatekeeping)”

i don’t feel the need to prove i’m not part of a gatekeeping effort, but as for my own research, this is fair criticism. i haven’t contributed much in this regard to a community that has given me a great deal of life changing material. my first effort since joining Fak will be to show that Linda Gronlund – an alleged victim of flight 93 – was not a fake human. this i’m quite certain of. i doubt many will be convinced, and its a drop in the ocean toward the larger issues we confront in the lie system, but it’s something.

i also have and do provide (albeit limited based on personal budget restraints) moral and financial support to individuals and platforms i deem worthy of such energy exchange. perhaps after reviewing your research there’ll be some shekels in your account. but then … it wouldn’t be right for you to accept contributions from a paid shill, right? hmmm

Unreal
    Participant

… this ignorance is irrelevant to my issue with you. i saw a comment where i was labeled as some type of spook / fake account et al. hence my direct reply to this accusation. and my challenge to demonstrate – publicly if necessary – beyond any reasonable doubt i am not markus allen nor have any association with him beyond a comment indicating i enjoy(ed) his commentary.

Just as information – there is a free “quote” button in the upper right corner of each comment – no shekkels needed.

It seems like you have some confusion about what freedom of opinion and thought means and how we can prove what is real or not. To be clear – it is not humanly possible for me to objectively prove you are Marcus Allen, nor is there a foolproof way for you to establish the contrary.

Despite your dislike, i’m just going to claim my right to have an opposing view to yours, and reiterate how my opinion is that ‘Dante from NY’ is an alias account on behalf of Markus Allen. Feel free to form your own opinion of me as a fake account or researcher.

It will be interesting to read your future post on how 9/11 hero victim Linda Gronlund was a real person and how she managed to phone home from that plane…

“On September 11, Linda was traveling with her boyfriend, Joe DeLuca. She planned to attend a business meeting, then she and Joe would celebrate her 47th birthday touring California’s wine country. When terrorists took over their plane, Linda called her sister to express her love […]”
    Flight 93 National Memorial

xileffilex
    Participant

out come the photos

If you’re making a two way phone call you’ve got to be in on it
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/apr/09/september11.film

from a 2009 blog… [which may well be part of the Conspiracy Conspiracy but it contains a rarely planted nugget of truth, vis #NDNGH, well this pair from United 93 at any rate – and by extrapolation, the whole phoney Shanksville planeload…..

according to this source, Linda Gronlund also told her sister the combination to her safe-deposit box.
    Now, granted under stress, people say strange things, especially if they think they are going to die. But the combination to her safe-deposit box? Why? If Miss Gronlund was going to die, then her safe-deposit box would be opened as part of her estate.
    Everything Miss Gronlund says sounds like something someone would say who has to go away for a long time and take a new identity. For instance, with the safe-deposit box, the bank wouldn’t open it if there was no proof of death. So it would make sense if Miss Gronlund gave the combination to her sister.

Miss Gronlund’s boyfriend, sitting next to her, Joe DeLuca called his dad and told him that there were terrorists on the plane and that he loved him. Interestingly, DeLuca’s dad said that DeLuca sounded “sad”.

Sad? Is that how you would feel if you were on a hijacked plane? Not scared or stressed or freaked out, but sad?

“Sad” sounds like how someone would feel if they unexpectedly had to go away for a long time and take a new identity.

or it’s just bad scriptwriting.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by xileffilex.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by xileffilex.
    Unreal
    Participant

Studying the conspiracy scene more in detail makes it more important to be able to differentiate between different types of conspiracy theory personalities, researchers and fans that we will encounter.

As the ‘Conspiracy Conspiracy’ is of State and Military intelligence origin, it seems logic that they will have several profiles of truthers that they use in their scripted dominion over conspiracy outlets.

There is a multitude of different profiles that seems to be in use in ‘The Conspiracy Conspiracy (TCC)‘ intelligence operation, and while it would be hard to describe every flavor in detail, a basic five level/star/types distinguish themself as i see it so far.

===
    (1) * Truther Sock Puppet
    (2) ** Fake Truther Fan
    (3) *** Fake Amateur Truther/Researcher
    (4) **** Fake Contentproviding Truther
    (5) ***** Fake Frontfigure Truther
    ===

Great to have input and ideas about how to best describe the different base type of “truthers” above.

The current situation is that we have a multitude of arbitrary synonyms where no specific level of interevention can be discerned. Just as Intelligence and now Academia dissect us as conspiracy theorists, so may we as “Amateur Truther/Researcher’s” profile ourselves and better discern what each contributor would be best described as.

Unreal
    Participant

Maybe moreso than using an analysis particular to the contrived nature of the TCC (the Conspiracy Conspiracy) a common naming scheme might be more decipherable, and applicable not only to only the false nature of many truthers.

===
    Conspiracy Public/Audience
    (passive – just listening/watching/observing – general public)
    *Participating/Fan Conspiracy Public/Audience
    (caller inner, comment poster, donator)
    **Amateur/Layman Truther/Researcher
    (contributing with regular posts/research)
    ***Conspiracy Content Provider
    (contributes in the media regularly in more than one outlet)
    ****Conspiracy Frontfigure
    (truth figure with a following)
    *****Conspiracy Cult Icon
    (hero status, community legend)
    ===

This might be the natural scaling of conspiracy research, with the «cult» and «frontfigure» categories possibly being more or less the same, and using this classification in relation to contrived truthers, «sock puppet» status can be added to any category just like «fake»…

Regarding namespaces it is hard to find terms that well describe each category while being meaningful as a whole. Are we to be considered truthers, conspiracy theorists, alternative researchers or better yet Fakeologists?

In the common perception i’d say “truther” is the most unifying term as it is not as aggressive and weaponised as “conspiracy theorist” and that “alternative researcher” is vague and “Fakeologist” too specialized for generalisation.

Unreal
    Participant

Herunder is a reduced, boiled down version of an intelligible tool to better evaluate truther comprehension and engagement within alternative research. The confusion that may arise when we alternate different expressions to describe what essentially is a large variety of cases and profiles can possibly be mitigated by leaning on a more specific naming convention such as proposed below.

One of the most annoying aspects of research on fake researchers is of course that they also often will describe the truther scene as being plenty with various “shills” all while such expressions say little about the nature and involvment each case pertain to.

Personally, i find “shill” a very poor descriptor. So more than speaking of “conspiracy theory shills”, the research on “The Conspiracy Conspiracy” is really about the top level truthers who provide their own content and host their own platforms (level 3-4-5 herunder).

===
    TCC* Truther Index
    ===
    1. CAP * Conspiracy Aware Person
    2. CCF ** Conspiracy Contributing Follower
    3. TLR *** Truther Layman Researcher
    4. TCC **** Truther Content Creator
    5. TFF ***** Truther Front Figure
    ===

*TCC – The Conspiracy Conspiracy

The natural scaling, CAP to TFF, that you (UNreal) outline, directly reminded me of the music business but then I realised of course, this could apply to almost everything. An underlying schematic for the book world, academia, movie making, pretty much anything we call culture; this is the way it grows. Mostly top down, sometimes bottom up, eventually they all take on this financial hierarchy because looked at financially, that’s what it is, a hierarchy.

This is the ladder JLB is currently climbing, going from a CAP to CCF to TLR to TCC and now, after his HSC appearance he is well on his way to TFF, So quid pro quo. He runs a teaser video asking fakeologists to sign up to the HSC.

Will he big up fakeologist as he begins to hit the circuit? (No mention on the HSC public podcast.) Will this mean more interest and donations for this site and it’s contributors? Will he bring HSC people to Ab? At the moment it seems to be more the other way around.

Content providers have a choice. Would you like enough donors to be able to do this full time? Isn’t that the temptation that becomes a reason in itself. That’s how the HSC guy describes himself. He’s just glad he got out of a dead end job.

Ab says that he (Ab) is not like this. He doesn’t want to be in a position where he has to make compromises. I think that is one of the reasons Fakeologist is still not boring, unlike the others, and you and Xileffelix play a large part in that being so.

You have also taken a stance which precludes you, on the face of it, at least for a while, from climbing this particular greasy pole by outing (I think we might as well say ‘all’) yes, more or less all the TCC members of the scene apart from Ab.

I must admit that, as a listener, I have come to similar conclusions.

Anyway, JLBs teaser did not work, as much as I wish him luck in his chosen career, I would rather, and have, given a couple of months HSC subscription money to you.

Xileffelix too – has he got a donate button somewhere?

Fakeologist
    Keymaster

Thank you for the kind words Matti. I won’t be making this a full time gig anytime soon, and I doubt I could create enough content anyhow. I can barely make it here part time! I’ll continue to be here as long as I find it interesting, and as long as we have great contributors!

xileffilex
    Participant

Matti – I’m stuck at TLR, which is my comfort zone. I have a lot of time for this hobby! Thanks for your kind words. Thanks to Ab for providing this sound and text forum, it’s really unique – and relaxed.
    Let’s see what emerges from Dubrovnik next month for the MSM to disseminate..
    https://conspiracytheories.eu/2018/06/04/dubrovnik-meeting/

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 133 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .

About Unreal

North, East, West, South - our media encode, script and popularize stories that aim to control the general population. Information is not free or harmless - rather a controlled and refined weapon covertly used on our minds ever since its inception - and model - the Babel.