The David Bowie PSYOP

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes The David Bowie PSYOP

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    richard benedictWillard
    Participant

“Tell the truth, then run like hell.”
    Mark Twain

I believe these photos, taken from 3 different periods in the career of “David Bowie” are of more than one person. Comments are welcome.

The original David Bowie, pre “Ziggy Stardust”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    richard benedictWillard
    Participant

“Ziggy Stardust”

Attachments:
    richard benedictWillard
    Participant

Below are the photos of the “dead Bowie”, post Ziggy Stardust. He is the set of eyes behind the disguise in the mind warping “Jack Steven” video.

Regarding the Jack Stevensvideo, readers familiar with my posts on the use of doubles/replacements with the Beatles and Alex Jones/Bill Hicks, should be detecting a familiar pattern at play here.

First, here is the video of “Jack Stevens a.k.a David Bowie in disguise.

Here is a video of an alleged Jack Steven six years ago (Jack appears at about 1:00)

The Jack Steven presented doesn’t look anything like the guy on Sky News! He has different teeth, and different everything. It is simply a different person!

IMHO, regarding the whole Jack Steven/David Bowie controversy… They began preparing for “retiring” DB’s double for some time already. They found a guy who vaguely resembles him, has a British accent and similar voice. No wonder they found him in a music industry. And they chose him to be a cover guy for “dead” Bowie. The one on Sky News is really Bowie, NOT Jack Steven. He appeared there as a part of a mind controlling experiment on the masses. But as Jack Steven does exist (which is quite possible) they can always present us REAL Jack Steven when being asked, to prove that there’s no hoax!

Which they do.

yet their evidence is inconclusive.

They do the same thing here as they did with Paul McCartney is Dead (PID) and with Alex Jones/Bill Hicks… They present us the two sided argument – pro and contra. Most of the times both are fake. There are videos proving the hoax, and there are videos disproving it. This is made to create one big CONFUSION in our minds, to eventually make us give up on our ability to understand anything at all, and, as a result, totally numb to ANY hoaxes and lies they care to invent. They want to create in people a “I don’t give a @#$%&!!” attitude to anything they witness.

The whole Alex Jones/ Bill Hicks is the same dynamic going as there is a third person not discussed…the real Alex Jones! {see my next post below} Both Alan Watt and Jim Fetzer talk about the techniques of disinformation: the goal is to make everything possible but nothing knowable. This can cause problems when trying to convince others of replacements. An important point to remember is that the goal s to diddle with our minds and doubt ourselves. Deep in our hearts, we know that something is off. That we are right. A person thinks “That’s Bowie!” behind the disguise, and, yet can not receive validation from peers as they encounter a sophisticated disinfo campaign with a near look alike already put in place.

Comments are welcome.

Attachments:
    richard benedictWillard
    Participant

In the first photo below, the real Alex Jones is on the right. He is the real person that is lost in the phony Bill Hicks is Alex Jones dichotomy.

Now, any reader who thinks that what I present is too far fetched or that this is some form of parlor amusement, I humbly suggest you watch the video below and viddy the haunting glance “Ziggy” throws Dick Cavett @ 3:17 mark

The screen shot is attached.

Still think it’s a game?

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by richard benedictWillard.
    Attachments:
    NemesisNemesis

The Jack Steven presented doesn’t look anything like the guy on Sky News! He has different teeth, and different everything. It is simply a different person!

Are you sure Richard??? Probably got his teeth done same time as Bowie..

And yes the goal is Confusion

Is this the Real Alex then? Don’t remember Bill being into Bodybuilding 😯

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=128828.0

Make sure you don’t drink the Kool-Aid 😉

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

A Tavistockian Rabbit hole and a good one. Laughs all round, not least at Fortune, oh, sorry, Fortress Music. Ha Ha Ha. But Bowie? Probably still wandering the earth [shape not specified], receiving the boosted royalties.

NemesisNemesis

Yep indeed a Labyrinth.. (About to be re-made too)

David Bowie’s U.S. Music Sales Increase More Than 5,000 Percent in Wake of Death

http://news.yahoo.com/david-bowies-u-music-sales-increase-more-5-050036479.html

Couldn’t miss the loose Tavistock Blackstar/Kingstar link

richard benedictWillard
    Participant

@ nemesis,

Yes, you have a pic of the real Alex Jones.

Here he is on video:

The “Alex Jones” from my first video above.

Read more: http://fakeologist.com/2016/01/04/alex-jones-is-a-character/#ixzz3ymtWT5sz

Here is my post about him a view weeks ago, with this informative epigraph:

“The definition of the alternatives is the supreme instrument of power.”

Read more: http://fakeologist.com/2016/01/04/alex-jones-is-a-character/#ixzz3ymvLnLVp

There you will find bodybuilding pix I posted along with three YT links showing 3 separate people: Bill Hicks, the real Alex Jones and his replacement.

The real Alex Jones isn’t one of the alternatives provided to us by Central Command, thus the epigraph.

I did not know Labyrinth was being remade. Thank you for the post, it is an important indicator. There are 3 tools Central Command’s uses in our Videodrome media to diddle the Group Mind: media fakery, celebrity replacements/ doubles and the use of programmed multiples. Bowie was involved in all 3 as Labyrinth is a Monarch mind control script.

Fritz Springmeier’s work goes into detail about the role the movie of the Labyrinth as a Monarch script, but alas, the poor devil was replaced as well.

Attachments:
    NemesisNemesis

Yep probably Fritz went down the Rabbit hole or was ‘MK-Ultraed’, did enjoy some of his lectures though.

My first viewing of AJ was back after 9/11 and seeing some of his documentaries. The ‘Wake up or Waco’ was pretty good in a low-budget kind of way, before all the fear-mongering.

So do you think it’s the same AJ in his docs ‘America Destroyed by design'(1998) and ‘America Wake Up Or Waco’ (2000) ?

NemesisNemesis

As the new series of Twin Peaks is due new year, wouldn’t be surprised of seeing another Bowie cameo in there..

Michael SeanMichael Sean
    Participant

Nice black and white colour coordinated masonic suits.

richard benedictWillard
    Participant

@nemesis, after watching both docs, I could not make a definite determination.

richard benedictWillard
    Participant

Is this the same guy?

Attachments:
    Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

”Is this the same guy?”

It appears so, to me, yes.

Is this the same gal ?

fd

DalTampra

richard benedictWillard
    Participant

Yes…same gal. I’ll confess some doubt about Mr.Jones.

But I have no doubt about the reality of celebrity replacements.

Example: “Is this the same gal?” for Cameron Diaz and Renee Zellweger pix on attachment?

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by richard benedictWillard.
    Attachments:
    Terran DownvaleTerran Downvale
    Participant

Once again, I offer my take on the “death” of Bowie. Right-click “View Image” and zoom in so you can read all the text in the diagram. The culture creators seem to have a special mind-programming method for getting us to except their fabricated narratives as real. They’ll imitate the natural synchronistic “everything is connected” structure of our reality by intertwining different narratives, events and concepts (some fabricated, some real) through false synchronistic connections. This creates an artificial feeling and energetic resonance of “realness” and “deep meaning” to certain stories in the unconscious minds of their unaware viewers.

You’d think these weird connections between events would make a person more likely to doubt them, but it actually appears to have the opposite effect. I think this works on a “collective consciousness” level where people don’t even have to be consciously aware of a connecting event or concept to be affected by the energetic resonance created by it. For instance, before researching this, I did not consciously know about this stabbing attack in the UK. I also didn’t know about the “Doughton-Connor Bowie Act.” BUT both those ideas had been “put out there” at some point in time and exist in the “collective consciousness.” Or maybe I should say the “collective unconscious.” And since all consciousness is ultimately connected (whether or not we’re consciously aware of this), we DO “know” about these things on some metaphysical level. Anyway, this is how I’ve come to believe all of this works and why I share these “crazy connections” diagrams. I know this kind of stuff is outside the usual realm of discussion at Fakeologist but I just thought I’d share it for anyone who is interested. So on to the explanation of the image below…

“CRAZY CONNECTIONS” DIAGRAM: DAVID BOWIE EDITION

Whew! This has got to be the most complicated connections diagram I’ve ever made! It seems the recent “death” of David Bowie appears to be connected to a “knife attack” in the UK in mid-2014 around the same time Bowie was diagnosed with liver cancer. The victim was stabbed in the liver and died in a hospital bed a month later after unsuccessful transplant surgery. As you may know Bowie is a type of knife so getting “stabbed in the liver” is pretty blatant symbolism. And there are further connections…

The stabbing committed by attacker Connor Doughton took place on August 1, 2014. That’s the same day the documentary David Bowie: Five Years premiered on the Showtime Network. Now there’s apparently some old North Carolina statute called the Doughton-Connor-Bowie Act that involves connections using paved roads! “Showtime” indeed!

Another connection involves the stabbing victim’s daughter Lola who was born a week before he died. He never got to see her because he was in a coma. Their only photo together was taken on the day he died with his brain-dead body on a hospital bed. Quite the tear-jerker. Bowie’s own daughter was apparently by his side on his “death-bed” as well. In fact, a hospital bed features in his final music video for the song “Lazarus” from his final album Blackstar, a title that also has a connection to a certain type of Bowie knife made from Blackwood which is also the town where the stabbing took place! Blackstar — Blackwood, definite connection. The Blackstar also connects to another element…

Someone posted on Reddit about their friend Lola who died at age 29 (same as the stabbing victim who’s daughter was named Lola) in the Bataclan “terrorist attack.” She was apparently a huge David Bowie fan and the poster was seeking advice on contacting Bowie to pay tribute to her. Lola was apparently part of a roller derby team called La Boucherie de Paris which translates to “The Butchery from Paris.” Their logo features a knife and a black star! In fact, Bowie was in a band called “Harry the Butcher” in the 70s, later renamed “Hype” thematically connecting with the “Showtime – Act” that this whole complex, interconnected psy-opera appears to be!

There are other connections like Bowie’s “Space Oddity” and Apollo 11 and the stabbing attack taking place on Apollo Way. The victim’s age of 29 comes into play again with 2+9=11 — Apollo 11. There are probably more I didn’t find but I think this is more than enough.

EDIT: Also, Connor Doughton was sentenced to 15 years on January 15, 2015. Bowie died at age 69. 6+9=15.

EDIT 2: The way they fabricate these interconnecting narratives seems to be an attempt to co-opt and imitate the natural synchronistic structure of our reality, giving these fake events a false energetic “truth resonance” in the minds of the audience. There’s a method to the madness behind these “crazy connections!”

UPDATE: See my follow-up post for another connection between Bowie and an entirely different “roller girl” Lola: https://plus.google.com/112413489582307671009/posts/fyG4hs2A3MY

Related links:

http://www.caerphillyobserver.co.uk/news/949244/teenager-connor-doughton-jailed-for-15-years-for-murder-of-blackwood-man-michael-lee-emmett/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3393599/Look-m-heaven-David-Bowie-s-haunting-lyrics-song-Lazarus-appear-farewell-thoughts-man-knew-dying.html

https://books.google.com/books/about/North_Carolina_State_Road_Law_Doughton_C.html?id=lOMAHQAACAAJ

http://www.davidbowie.com/news/showtime-air-five-years-doc-friday-53291

http://www.jonchristensenknives.com/gallery.html

My friend Lola who was a huge David Bowie Fan, was killed in Paris attacks last week…
    byu/Vifrome ineurope

http://www.laboucheriedeparis.com/#!accueil-/mainPage

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/the-inside-story-of-david-bowies-stunning-new-album-blackstar-20151123

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Oddity

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hype_%28David_Bowie_band%29

From my G+ post here: https://plus.google.com/112413489582307671009/posts/8Vq8nADoGue

Right-click “View Image” and zoom in so you can read all the text in the diagram.

richard benedictWillard
    Participant

@Terran, excellent post. Shades of James Shelby Downard,

BTW, on attachment is a pic of noted writer Dave McGowan 8 days before his death from lung cancer. Compare that image with the pix of a robust Bowie before he died.

Attachments:
    richard benedictWillard
    Participant

There is this Bowie: The Cavett Bowie
    David Bowie Young Americans Live Dick Cavett Show 1974

David Bowie performing Young Americans on Dick Cavett show in 1974.

David Bowie Interview on Dick Cavett – 1974

David Bowie Interview on Dick Cavett – 1974

Then there is this Bowie.

David Bowie Interview 1977

David Bowie Interview 1977
    CBC Interview, Nov 25, 1977

I call him the “Heroes” Bowie as he appears in the first “Heroes” video [imho] below.

The second video is of the same song from the same concert tour of 1978 but from another venue. The second link below shows the another Bowie, [it might be the the one from the Dick Cavett interview]. Their profiles are completely different at the time stamps I give. Also, if you go to the 28 second mark of the second video you can see it is a different guy. The two singing voices are different as the second one can not hit the same notes as the first.

Profile at 3:03 mark

David Bowie “Heroes” Belew ’78

David Bowie “Heroes” Belew ’78

Compare with the profile @ the 5:05 below.

Also and the :28 mark of this video with the the :20 sce mark of the first one is a head on shot.
    YouTube Search Powered by iBoss

I placed the two people side by side. One has a longer and more angular jawline, different ears, broader cheek bones, eyes far apart, and generally skinnier. And a different energy or air, The first one is more boyish, the second is androgenic.

Attachments:
    richard benedictWillard
    Participant

Please disregard the above post as it posted before I could edit. Here is the complete post.

There is this Bowie: The Cavett Bowie

Then there is this Bowie.

I call him the “Heroes” Bowie as he appears in the first “Heroes” video [imho] below.

This second video is of the same song from the same concert tour of 1978 but from another venue. The second link below shows the another Bowie, [it might be the the one from the Dick Cavett interview]. Their profiles are completely different at the time stamps I give. Also, if you go to the 28 second mark of the second video you can see it is a different guy. The two singing voices are different as the second one can not hit the same notes as the first.

Profile at 3:03 mark of the first video and Compare with the profile @ the 5:05 below.

Also and the :28 mark of this video with the the :20 sce mark of the first one is a head on shot.

I placed the two people side by side. One has a longer and more angular jawline, different ears, broader cheek bones, eyes far apart, and generally skinnier. And a different energy or air, The first one is more boyish, the second is androgenic. The Bowie in the last video from Earl’s Court may not be either of the Bowies in the comp I posted.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by richard benedictWillard.
    Attachments:
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .