The Grandmother of School Shootings

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes The Grandmother of School Shootings

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The Story from Winkipedia:

The Cleveland Elementary School shooting took place on January 29, 1979, in San Diego, California. Shots were fired at a public elementary school. The principal and a custodian were killed. Eight children and a police officer were injured. A 16-year-old girl, Brenda Spencer (born April 3, 1962), who lived in a house across the street from the school, was convicted of the shootings. Tried as an adult, Spencer pled guilty to two counts of murder and assault with a deadly weapon, and was given an indefinite sentence. She is currently in prison.

With what many of us now know, it takes very little looking at this, for it to start to appear as bent as a boomerang.

Have fun seeing this one fall apart on re-examination.

DalTampra

Participant

I Don’t Like Mondays?

Bob Geldof’s ‘I Don’t Like Mondays’, a song about the shooting, was number one in 30 countries. I wonder if he wrote it before, or after, it ‘happened’?

In view of that song being clearly psyop promotion, and then Geldof almost single-handedly staging Live Aid, we can surely see Saint Bob as an actor connected with the invisible hand, from well back.

Makes me wonder about the Live Aid agenda and the real story of Michael Hutchence and Paula Yates.

Funny how I got to that from the Grandmother of School Shooting Psy Ops.

DalTampra

Participant

Looking back at the ‘I Don’t Like Mondays’ video I was interested to see the apparent setting for the classroom was an isolated building on a hill in the British countryside. The lingering opening shot caught my eye, with the evidence of sheep having been snagged on the barbed wire of the rickety fence the camera looks through. Just a thought. The metaphor of snagged sheep certainly fits the psy0p agenda.

The very end of the video is interesting too, as we see the children clearing away props
    from the set. We are shown that it was staged.

For what it’s worth, as a 12 year old, I never did understand why the school was depicted as it was in the video, isolated on a hillside – it seemed weird then.

With the benefit of hindsight, it appears possible that this was perhaps a little foreshadowing of THE British school shooting in the little Scottish town of Dunblane a full 17 years later in 1996.

These things have a way of unraveling pretty quickly and by the time I went back and counted 16 children ( yes that was the number of supposedly massacred children from Dunblane) in the ‘I Don’t Like Mondays’ video, with 11 girls and 5 boys ( the same ratio as the Dunblane dead), I wasn’t left with that much doubt that it is indeed, foreshadowing. Wow, there goes another piece of my childhood I see in a very different light.

DalTampra

Participant

Some fascinating material, Tom. I’ve always had an intense loathing for Geldof (and Bono). I do sometimes wonder whether he was involved in the deaths of his ex-wife and lover.

Another mass shooting in Blighty that surely warrants re-examination, is the Tolleshunt D’Arcy massacre of the entire Bamber family, by black sheep, Jeremy Bamber. He’s another one who exhausts public patience with his repeated court appeals! Though unusually, he’s not yet gone the whole hog with a trip to the UCHR. Strasbourg is supposed to be very pretty.

P.S. Ab Irato: I’m having real problems with the site using Firefox. The textbox (where I’m typing this text now) doesn’t display all of the text. It’s truncated by a three or four characters at the r.h.s. Regardless of the textsize setting (Ctrl+ and Ctrl-). Since noone else seems to be complaining, is it just me? Please see: http://imgur.com/XSPP3BE

Participant

Hey thanks, psyopticon. I was amazed to discover that about that song and video.

The Bamber saga feels like a prime candidate for an unraveling thread.

On ‘I Don’t Like Mondays’ – This is interesting. We get Geldof and Mallet, the video director and a moving logo.

{Mallet has done a lot of BIG videos. Industry player.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Mallet_(director)}

Geldof says he wanted to ‘move away from what it was really about’ but ‘wanted to allude to it’.

All very odd really, if you think about it. The Village of the Damned theme? Zombie children?

One thing I see with mainstream foreshadowing generally, is that it can be done in a way which would be impossible to prove. By it’s nature it has to only ‘allude’ to things as Geldof says.

Things are made to look vague deliberately. The creators want the information to be absorbed by the recipient, without them knowing it. These signs are deliberately not provable.

In this way, the media manipulators can operate in relative safety. Like invisible men.

DalTampra

Interesting video to say the least..

And who would’ve thought this same guy would go on to do Live Aid 13th-Jul-85 a few years later..

It all seemed very sincere back then..

Participant

Sir Bob Geldof’s eldest daughter, Peaches Honeyblossom Geldof, apparently died today – Monday 7 April 2014, aged just 25. She leaves behind two infants.

But not before releasing her poignant final tweet, containing a picture of herself as a baby, in her late mother’s arms.

The caption simply read: “Me and my mum.”

Soon after the news broke, Sir Bob was composed enough to release an official statement about her sad and sudden passing:

“Peaches has died.

“We are beyond pain. She was the wildest, funniest, cleverest, wittiest and the most bonkers of all of us. Writing ‘was’ destroys me afresh. What a beautiful child.

“How is this possible that we will not see her again? How is that bearable? We loved her and will cherish her forever. How sad that sentence is.

“Tom and her sons Astala and Phaedra will always belong in our family, fractured so often, but never broken. Bob, Jeanne, Fifi, Pixie and Tiger Geldof.”

Hmm. Doesn’t ring true for me. For such an early stage of grieving, it’s just too poetic, too sentimental, too scripted.

http://www.independent.ie/woman/celeb-news/motheroftwo-peaches-geldof-found-dead-at-her-kent-home-30163302.html
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26931337

Yeah and talking of poetic, there’s even a Peachy reference in the lyrics of ‘I Don’t Like Mondays’

‘Father’s world is rocked
    And their thoughts turn to their own little girl
    Sweet 16 ain’t that peachy keen’ 😐

Participant

It was even on a Monday , Nemesis. I think Bob ought to re-release.
    Surely he could sing it with real conviction now?

Peaches death?
    Yes, highly questionable, with what we know.
    Our (excuse the presumption) discovery of the Dunblane reference in ‘I Don’t Like Mondays’ just the other day would seem to make Geldof an arch media player/con artist (especially with what he went on to do with Live Aid). And it looks like a family affair.

For example, in November Peaches was using the media to spread inappropriate information regarding child-abuse, to her 160,000 young followers. For some reason, she tweeted the names of the two mothers of the babies that rock singer paedophile Ian Watkins is supposed to have abused.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-25150129

Why would she bother with that? To help 160,000 young followers be just a little more informed, on the sordid case of ‘attempted baby rape’? (That phrase got to me a bit. I personally have a vague, hopeful image of a baby, successfully fighting off a salivating, demonic, Watkins).

In this, we see Peaches was already being used as a media (sheep- herders’ assistant) player, ‘accidentally’ tweeting on such a sensitive subject,
    and getting her stock, Getty image, in the news, related to that…then:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26931337

Fake-deaded celebrities? Where do they go I wonder? Are Hutchence, Yates and Peaches, ALL still alive, or what?
    Is this Ab’S DCP (dead celebrity programme)?

The world is a bigger place than we’re led to believe in the gold fish bowl of society. You could fit just about every other country of the world into the land mass we call Africa. The world is way big enough to set up some kind of society within a society.

Are LWren Scott and Peaches Geldof, just the latest to ‘depart’ for a world within a world?

This conjecture, aside, I think we have every reason to think that Peaches Geldof’s demise is a media one, and not a real one.

And, as his friend, film maker Mallet, says, Geldof is a ‘lying scum-bag.’

DalTampra

Fakeologist
    Keymaster

Do these relatives of potential DCPers simply ask to cross over? If you buy the whole DCP – perhaps she wants to see her mother, who is hanging out anonymously with Michael Hutchence. Of course, once you “die”, as in real life, you can’t come back.

Participant

Yes ab, one has to wonder how it all works, and it would make sense that she’d decide to go and live with her Mum. Totally feasible.

In this case, the entire Geldof clan, seem highly suspicious.

Peaches husband Tom Cohen is/was the lead singer with the band SCUM.
    Now, I hadn’t ever looked at any of their work.

I really wouldn’t normally bother, but what I found was probably the most unpleasant, tasteless crap, imaginable. I’m a lead singer myself, and as far as I’m concerned he’s wholly unconvincing. In his ugly videos he looks like a talentless, uncharismatic, unconvincing, performer with fake blood, pretending to be some kind of rapper with a heavy effect on his voice.

He looks, like his father-in-law, to be a tool of ‘the hidden hand’. Putting out this crap ( to script) to get into the heads of the young.

Leaves a bad taste, doesn’t it?

DalTampra

Tom i think you were looking at another band called SCUM lol

Still this one aint much different apart from a retro 80s sound

Maybe Atlantis is reserved for the DC’s

Participant

Haha! AHEM. Ab, please remove that post! That’s all I can say! wrong!

I’ve got to the point where I’m not surprised at anything, but that was sloppy I shouldn’t have made that leap without checking.

I still think it looks like him, with fake blood on! However, that’s
    a clanger by me. haha

DalTampra

Haha! AHEM. Ab, please remove that post! That’s all I can say! wrong!

I’ve got to the point where I’m not surprised at anything, but that was sloppy I shouldn’t have made that leap without checking.

I still think it looks like him, with fake blood on! However, that’s<br>
    a clanger by me. haha

At first look i actually thought it was him too, with fake tats too, well at least they got the song right ‘Blame My Parents’ 😎

Participant

Haha, we’re getting into Dallas Golbum territory. We better stop!

Hey, what if it WAS him too?’; ‘STOP IT!’
    Haha I just watched a nice video of the other S.C.U.M cooking tofu.

Thanks for the heads-up, it’s that kind of thing that can undermine decent research!

DalTampra

Haha, we’re getting into Dallas Golbum territory. We better stop!

Hey, what if it WAS him too?’; ‘STOP IT!’<br>
    Haha I just watched a nice video of the other S.C.U.M cooking tofu.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Yeah i saw the Tofu video too, that’s it then he went vegan, lost the tats and fake blood and grew his hair 😉

Participant

”Yeah i saw the Tofu video too, that’s it then he went vegan, lost the tats and fake blood and grew his hair”

Yes, that must be it, along with losing a lot of weight. It’s good to be able to clear these things up so quickly 🙂

DalTampra

He would’ve lost the weight going Vegan anyway lol, couldn’t imagine the other band doing a Tofu video lol

Hardly have to worry about teenage rebellion when bands are filming themselves cooking

Participant

I found this link of some interest.
    http://vivanepotista.com/post/49194946717/peaches-geldofs-baby-born-on-paula-yatess-birthday

Including:

”Shortly before second son Phaedra was born, Peaches tweeted her support for the Ordo Templi Orientis, a Freemasonically inpsired mystical organization made famous by the British occultist, Aleister Crowley. Crowley, who was dubbed “the wickedest man in the world,” notoriously overindulged in sex, drugs, and magickal practices. In that sense, Peaches has outdone her mother, who never publicly expressed an interest in the occult.”

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1794569.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Peaches-Geldof-1794569.png

On Paula Yates and Michael Hutchence:

-Meanwhile, Michael Hutchence was found dead in an Australian hotel room while on tour with INXS. His death was eventually ruled a “suicide while depressed and under the influence of drugs and alcohol.” At the time, Paula said Michael was upset over being separated from their daughter, Tiger, and she insinuated that Bob Geldof had threatened them, repeatedly saying, “Don’t forget, I am above the law.” Later, she insinuated Michael accidentally died via auto-erotic asphyxiation. According to members of the Hutchence family, Paula had made multiple threats to kill herself and Tiger, including on the day of Michael’s death.

This does, on one level, appear very sad. What are we to read into this sorry tale? Geldof threatening that he was ”Above the law” seems rather believable and ominous. Why was this allowed to ‘leak out’ or was it merely part of ‘the play’?

This picture reminds me of the blood from the elevator in ‘The Shining’.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/59809000/jpg/_59809329_59809328.jpg

DalTampra

Participant

For reference:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2600448/Family-Peaches-Geldof-finally-mother-25-suddenly-died-doctors-carry-post-mortem-today.html

May not know what happened to her for weeks? It’s a technique isn’t it? It’s MH307 micro-example et al.
    Whilst we’re in doubt, we’re impressionable to suggestion.

DalTampra

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.