The Grandmother of School Shootings

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes The Grandmother of School Shootings

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Yes, the ears. Strange people.

ears

http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a463775/pregnant-peaches-geldof-has-magical-day-out-with-family-photos.html

ears

Gwyneth…
    gwyn

Sarah Jessica…
    sjp

It’s weird. I suppose it’s a badge of the bullshit brigade. The Disney Club – Showbiz branch.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1945000/images/_1949073_mouse_ear300.jpg

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Apparently Peaches was obsessed with Elliott Smith
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_Smith

Notably he performed at the 1998 Academy Awards ceremony.

He had a dubious end:

Smith died on October 21, 2003 at the age of 34 years from two stab wounds to the chest. At the time of the stabbing, he was at his Lemoyne Street home in Echo Park, California, where he lived with his partner, Jennifer Chiba. According to Chiba, the two were arguing, and she locked herself in the bathroom to take a shower. Chiba heard him scream, and upon opening the door, saw Smith standing with a knife in his chest. She pulled the knife out, after which he collapsed and she called 9-1-1. Smith died in the hospital with the time of death listed as 1:36 p.m. A possible suicide note, written on a Post-it note, read:

“I’m so sorry—love, Elliott. God forgive me.”

The name “Elliott” is misspelled as “Elliot” in the coroner’s report; however, a coroner informed the Smoking Gun website “that Smith’s first name was misspelled in the report”, not on the Post-it note. While Smith’s death was originally reported as a suicide, the official autopsy report released in December 2003 left open the question of possible homicide.

I’m not sure how many people have ever managed to kill themselves by stabbing themselves in the chest. I had a friend who tried to do it but he couldn’t get enough power into the stabs. I’m glad to say he’s alright now. I wonder if Smith is?

Regarding Peaches, the presented reality appears sad and believable
    on a level. If it wasn’t for the fact that Geldof has emerged to me, as such an arch con-man then I would buy it all – probably – albeit with a vague sense of not really understanding. She certainly wouldn’t be the first heroin casualty from a well-to-do family.

However, with Geldof being who he is, the whole presented reality has to be questioned.

She was the sole bread-winner of her family, worried about money; a young mother and advocate of attachment parenting; she was a scientologist; she was obsessed with her mother’s death and Elliot Smith.

Mmm…

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2619234/Hooked-diet-pills-heroin-obsessed-mothers-death-worried-money-tragic-truth-Paeches-Geldofs-perfect-life.html

DalTampra

NemesisNemesis

Looks like the show goes on..

Tragic Peaches’ older sister Fifi Trixibelle Geldof is set to wed her 33-year-old boyfriend Andrew Robertson.
    😯

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/peaches-geldofs-sister-fifi-engaged-3497098

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant
    rgosrgos
    Participant

Ah, The Lawnmower Man. Probably a reference to this movie with all the obligatory symbolism.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

winky says: ”The film was originally titled Stephen King’s The Lawnmower Man, but King successfully sued the producers for attaching his name to the film and stated in court documents that the film “bore no meaningful resemblance” to his story”

Just like The Shining…King calls foul…

DalTampra

NemesisNemesis

If your talking about Stephen King (Richard Bachman) looks like it’s gone full-circle here with the original post about school shootings…

Who apparently has pulled the book now 🙄

http://www.businessinsider.in/This-Stephen-King-Novel-Will-Never-Be-Printed-Again-After-It-Was-Tied-To-School-Shootings/articleshow/33089954.cms

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Well, thank you Nemesis. Finally, after three pages of, for-me-none-the-less-fascinating-digression, you tie the thread together neatly.

Not two years before the’Grandmother of school shootings'( maybe I should have titled this thread ‘I don’t Like Mondays’) Stephen King delivers some school-shooting-foreshadowing-in-the-form-of-pulp-fiction? ( As it goes, I used to love that seventies stuff. The more gory, the better). Written in school in 1965 (it says at your link). ??

the wonk:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rage_(Stephen_King_novel)

ht

He got, and gets everywhere doesn’t he, Steph? Or should I say ‘Rich’ in this case?
    He calls foul once more, if you will – on himself! ‘Never to be printed again’.
    A collectors’ item.
    Is Stephen King one guy, or a load of people? I’d never thought about that.

He’s certainly also Richard Bachman; foreshadowing the school shooting ops…

sk

I mean, look at that! Haha there’s a story in that picture.

nj

DalTampra

NemesisNemesis

Yeah he sure does get everywhere! who along with another Stephen (Spielberg) have pretty much shaped our pop culture throughout the decades

Leads me back to one of his other movie-adaptions which is prob my fav, Salem’s Lot, directed by Tobe Hooper who of course did Texas Chainsaw, loosely based on Ed Gein, probably the first ‘Celebrity’ serial killer of his generation.

The school shootings seemed to follow on from the serial killer (Thriller) meme from the 60-80s in terms of home-grown local fear, perception management, etc.

Dave McGowan has done some very interesting stuff on this topic, esp his Programmed to Kill book..

What’s your take on the whole Serial Killer phenomenon of the 60-80s Tom? (May need another thread)

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Yes, Nemesis. Stephen- with the ‘P’ spelling. It makes 33 in numerology.

Two Stephens, as you point to. The other major one (giving us the) spiel ( definition- an elaborate or glib speech or story, typically one used by a salesperson)

Very interesting. Popular culture and these players. Another thread would be welcome on that and all around it.

On serial killers, I’d have to give it more thought. Aren’t they broadly often handy running themes like a lost Plane.
    Having these ongoing sources of anxiety are very useful in controlling people in general. The Yorkshire Ripper…?

I can feel another thread coming on…

DalTampra

NemesisNemesis

So Rage is apparently out of print due to its influence now but Mr King just releases a novel called Mr Mercedes which involves:

In a mega-stakes, high-suspense race against time, three of the most unlikely and winning heroes Stephen King has ever created try to stop a lone killer from blowing up thousands.

In the frigid pre-dawn hours, in a distressed Midwestern city, hundreds of desperate unemployed folks are lined up for a spot at a job fair. Without warning, a lone driver plows through the crowd in a stolen Mercedes, running over the innocent, backing up, and charging again. Eight people are killed; fifteen are wounded. The killer escapes.

Seems to be more product placements with each predictive programming/ psy-ops now, as with Santa Barbara and the BMW videos, Las Vegas Walmart, etc

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Do They Know It’s Christmas Again?

ds

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/music/stop-already-sir-bob-geldofs-band-aid-30-song-unpopular-among-africans-20141120-11qe5h.html

So here we go. With the timely sympathy-inducing ‘loss’ of his daughter just months ago, arch-puppet/player Sir Bob Geldof goes for a re-write of Do They Know It’s Christmas, all in the cause of raising money to fight ebola.

This was rolled-out last Sunday at absolute peak viewing time in the UK, during the Live X-Factor show.

Geldof has said that one of the great moments of his life was saying to the world on the day of Live Aid: ” The lesson today is , how to die’. In view of this, the new lyrics to Do They Know It’s Christmas, seem about right:

‘There’s a world outside your window, and it’s a world of dread and fear

Where a kiss of love can kill you, and there’s death in every tear

And the Christmas bells that ring there are the clanging chimes of doom

Well tonight we’re reaching out and touching you

No peace and joy this Christmas in West Africa

The only hope they’ll have is being alive

Where to comfort is to fear

Where to touch is to be scared

How can they know it’s Christmas time at all

Here’s to you

Raise a glass to everyone

And here’s to them

And all their years to come”

WTF?? This reads to me, like straight mockery.

At least one artist, Fuse ODG, admitted he withdrew because he was “shocked and appalled” by the song’s lyrics. At least someone appears to be paying attention.

This new version is characterless. A parade of current ‘stars’
    sing the odious new lyrics with appropriate lack of belief but it guarantees some success. The Sun ( biggest selling UK paper/comic )called it a ‘Brilliant New Version”. Yeh right!
    It’s sterile crap – No 1 in several countries already.

————————————————————————-

Here’s Geldof’s first interview since Peaches death.
    He’s got Duper’s Delight all over his face from the start. He can’t help it.

Also there’s a distinct lack of eye contact for me.

Interesting that Geldof and The Boomtown Rats follow-up to school shooting promo song I Don’t Like Mondays, was Diamond Smiles, a song about a socialite who committed suicide.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamond_Smiles

DalTampra

NemesisNemesis

Terrible re-make, even more patronizing lyrics…

Even had the on-cue swearing interview on Sky News just for effect.

Interesting info on the Background of the making of video of ‘I dont like Mondays’ never really thought of the Village of the Damned influence before..

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Nemesis! 🙂

Yes, indeed, the on-cue prime-time swearing.
    It worked like a dream before, why change a formula?

That making-of film regarding I Don’t Like Mondays is very interesting.

On the zombie pulp flick, Geldof says how he wanted to ‘allude to it’. Oh yes, we know that’s how it works. He’s telling us he’s referencing it subtly – he’s able to talk convincingly about his craft.

Just like the snagged sheep on the barbed wire and the isolated school on the British hillside and the 11 girls and 5 boys like the Dunblane School shooting 17 years later….he’s just alluding to it.

Good to hear from ya!

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Here’s the follow-up video to I Don’t Like Mondays – Diamond Smiles It deals with death again. This time the suicide of a socialite taken from ‘ a little story in the papers’.
    I’m thinking there might well be one or two interesting things in there.

On the checkerboard, again prominent in this video: ( from here) http://exposingthematrix.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/masonic-checkerboardduality-symbolism.html

”Certainly it is used in ritualistic ceremonies. This is used because black and white is a symbol for duality, or the base of consciousness. Base consciousness is important, because it is where all other states of mind arise. Personally, I like to think that checkerboards are also symbols for the celebrities being pawns.

Duality patterns, such as checkerboards, stripes or zebras, are also commonly used as triggers for mind control slaves in order to reach specific alters.”

For reference here’s I Don’t Like Mondays.

DalTampra

NemesisNemesis

Hi Tom

Yeah the checkerboard motive seems to be quite apparent in both videos.

More to the point, was any other groups or artists at the time making minor ‘Concept music videos’ back in 1979? it was pre MTV and hardly anyone had a video player in the U.K to record it so blink and you’d miss it. I doubt that Diamond Smiles would’ve appeared on Top Of The Pops and this was pre ‘The Tube.’ Or was the concepts in the videos cryptically made to be revealed at a later date?

Also did you see the comments on the Diamond Dogs Youtube link, apparently the girl who was in the Video was wearing Paula Yates Dress, who just happened to die from a suicide, what a coincidence.. 🙄

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Yes, very apt. Who woulda thunk it? It’s as if it was already written…

Paula’s in the video for Diamond Smiles of course, quite fleetingly.

More to the point, was any other groups or artists at the time making minor ‘Concept music videos’ back in 1979? it was pre MTV and hardly anyone had a video player in the U.K to record it so blink and you’d miss it. I doubt that Diamond Smiles would’ve appeared on Top Of The Pops and this was pre ‘The Tube.’ Or was the concepts in the videos cryptically made to be revealed at a later date?

I Don’t Like Mondays was a huge hit and a very powerful video. I remember seeing it at the time and it left an impression on me.
    That one was shown to a peak television audience right across Europe.
    You couldn’t miss it. It’s hidden message had big exposure.

Diamond Smiles was, a number 11(13?) hit in the UK at a time when that meant something ( quite a lot of sales and exposure), but as you suggest that video was one that didn’t get anywhere near the attention of Mondays.

Having had two number ones on the trot with Rat Trap and Mondays, they had a right to expect some good attention with the follow-up. There was a BBC lighting technicians strike blamed for a missed Top of the Pops performance and a lower chart position. According to Wonkypedia ^ anyway.

DalTampra

NemesisNemesis

I Don’t Like Mondays was a huge hit and a very powerful video. I remember seeing it at the time and it left an impression on me.
    That one was shown to a peak television audience right across Europe.
    You couldn’t miss it. It’s hidden message had big exposure.

I vaguely remember seeing the video for Mondays at the time, the song was massive that’s true. But most music videos around then used to be promos featuring concert footage or similar, or post disco stuff, just before new wave, new romantic stuff. Very basic stuff.

After that never really heard much until Live Aid

Never noticed paula in the video before, interesting.

Another sync which ties up some other posts is that the Coroner for Paula Yates had a interesting list of cases:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1013404.stm

From 1980 to 2011, he was H.M Coroner for Inner West London at Westminster. During his appointment, he has had a number of notable cases. These include:

The Iranian Embassy Siege in 1980
    The Libyan Embassy Siege in 1984
    The Clapham Rail Disaster in 1988
    The Marchioness Disaster 1989
    The Ladbroke Grove Rail Disaster in 1999
    The 7/7 London bombings (Lead Coroner) in 2005
    Inquest into HRH Diana Princess of Wales and Dodi Al-Fayed 2006 [appointed as deputy 1. Baroness Butler-Sloss 2006 and 2.Lord Justice Scott Baker 2007 ]

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

From 1980 to 2011, he was H.M Coroner for Inner West London at Westminster. During his appointment, he has had a number of notable cases. These include:

The Iranian Embassy Siege in 1980
    The Libyan Embassy Siege in 1984
    The Clapham Rail Disaster in 1988
    The 7/7 London bombings (Lead Coroner) in 2005
    Inquest into HRH Diana Princess of Wales and Dodi Al-Fayed 2006 [appointed as deputy 1. Baroness Butler-Sloss 2006 and 2.Lord Justice Scott Baker 2007 ]

Add to Knapman’s tally Gareth Williams part I 2011 [Fiona Wilcox took over for part II in 2012, after further strengthening of the narrative during an adjournment]

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

I vaguely remember seeing the video for Mondays at the time, the song was massive that’s true. But most music videos around then used to be promos featuring concert footage or similar, or post disco stuff, just before new wave, new romantic stuff. Very basic stuff.

It’s worthwhile putting this in perspective, I think. The history of pop videos.

My point stands, I think. The video for Mondays was big, partly for the reason you say. Pop videos were new. Rat Trap, the previous big number one for The Boomtown Rats, for example, didn’t even have a video.

They were just coming in then. It was a fairly new thing and so these pioneering pop videos – I Don’t Like Mondays being one of them – had all the more power and were seen by many at a time when there were only three channels in the UK.

‘Everyone’ would watch Top of the Pops in those days. Top of the Pops had a big captive audience.

I don’t want to labour the point, rather put it in it’s true perspective because that’s something we really can ‘know’.

I was a somewhat precocious 12 year old lapping-up popular culture. I can clearly remember, on specific occasions, watching the I Don’t Like Mondays video in the Summer of 1979. Once in Birmingham and once in Surrey. Everyone around the television. There was something about it to me. I was 11, turning 12 years old. I’ve no hesitation in saying it’s one of the memorable pop videos of my young life.

NOW, PAULA’S CORONER: A psyOp go-to man.
    A safe pair of hands?

Let’s run that very interesting list for psyOps:

The Iranian Embassy Siege in 1980 – CHECKhttp://fakeologist.com/forums/topic/embassy-sieges-iranian-flavour-7980/
    The Libyan Embassy Siege in 1984 CHECKhttp://fakeologist.com/forums/topic/yvonne-fletcher/
    The Clapham Rail Disaster in 1988 CHECKhttp://fakeologist.com/forums/topic/the-1988-clapham-rail-crash/
    The 7/7 London bombings (Lead Coroner) in 2005 CHECK

Well, that’s another BIG CHECK.

Mmm…yeh, I’d say he was a safe pair of psyOp hands alright.
    And not such a Dr Death as he may appear, I reckon.

Surely Paula is alive? And Peaches? They’re scripted real-life pawns on the celebrity chess board aren’t they? Actors in a social engineering play?

Now, Ladbroke ok, but The Marchioness guys? Surely not…wow…

DalTampra

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.