THE MILLENIUM FALL-CON 2001 (satr wars clues)

Fakeologist.com Forums This and That THE MILLENIUM FALL-CON 2001 (satr wars clues)

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    napoleon wilson
    Participant

please let me know if you like by making a comment or the opposite , I am fully aware of the reluctance by thelatest lot to address anything to do with 911, but if theres any old lot please say hello , especially the fence sitters who couldn’t say that no one died.

so anyone explained why there is a tinman in the 911 museum=no
    anyone explained why there is a witch shaped hole from the flight 93 plane in shanksville =no
    anyone explained why there is a boulder shaped like the house that killed the witch in the wizard of oz ,placed over the shanksville hole=no
    anyone explained why there is a shanksville memorial the same shape as glinda's wand =no
    anyone explained why there is a psi fi film with all 911 events mirrored perfectly =no
    anyone explained why they used l

napoleon wilson
    Participant

anyone explained why there is a witch shaped hole from the flight 93 plane in shanksville =no
    anyone explained why there is a boulder shaped like the house that killed the witch in the wizard of oz ,placed over the shanksville hole=no
    anyone explained why there is a shanksville memorial the same shape as glinda's wand =no
    anyone explained why there is a psi fi film with all 911 events mirrored perfectly =no

napoleon wilson
    Participant

1980: First use of Go motion to animate the Tauntaun creatures of The Empire Strikes Back
    1982: First in-house completely computer-generated sequence — the “Genesis sequence” in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. (Previous computer graphics in Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope were done outside of ILM.)
    1985: First completely computer-generated character, the “stained glass man” in Young Sherlock Holmes
    1988: First morphing sequence, in Willow
    1989: First Digital compositing of a full-screen live action image during the final sequence in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
    1989: First computer-generated 3-D character to show emotion, the pseudopod creature in The Abyss
    1991: First-ever dimensional matte painting — where a traditional matte painting was mapped onto 3D geometry, allowing for camera parallax, in Hook.
    1991: First partially computer-generated main character, the T-1000 in Terminator 2: Judgment Day
    1992: First time the texture of human skin was computer generated, in Death Becomes Her
    1993: First time digital technology used to create a complete and detailed living creature, the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park, which earned ILM its thirteenth Oscar
    1994: First extensive use of digital manipulation of historical and stock footage to integrate characters in Forrest Gump.
    1995: First fully synthetic speaking computer-generated character, with a distinct personality and emotion, to take a leading role in Casper
    1995: First computer-generated photo-realistic hair and fur (used for the digital lion and monkeys) in Jumanji
    1996: First completely computer-generated main character, Draco in Dragonheart
    1999: First computer generated character to have a full human anatomy, Imhotep in The Mummy
    2000: Creates OpenEXR imaging format.[8]
    2006: Develops iMocap system, which uses computer vision techniques to track live-action performers on set. Used in the creation of Davy Jones and ship’s crew in the film Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest
    2011: First animated feature produced by ILM, Rango

just in case no one knew who the industrial light and magic-ians were.

napoleon wilson
    Participant

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_Light_%26_Magic

napoleon wilson
    Participant

<

del datetime=”2019-06-15T21:57:20+00:00″>

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by napoleon wilson. Reason: gif unable to post not important just afunny coincidence lol

napoleon wilson
    Participant

https://i.makeagif.com/media/8-18-2015/1gbVTn.gif https://i.gifer.com/5xbw.gif spot the difference.

napoleon wilson
    Participant

millenium fall-con 2001(satr wars clues)
    BRAINTARCTICA . governments and countries,lol ,lol

MILLENIUM FALL-CON ( satr wars clues )
    SEPTEMBER 11 2001. Basically its star wars trilogy
    MILLENIUM FALL-CON 2001
    ( the 2001 sep 11 attacks) the miniatures we see collapse hadlots of significance
    You know as well as i do the outcome of this event affected all the gangs around the world . and each gang has a code so , the bible lot got their prophecy zerubabbel, the masons with the star alignments and the towers falling , even my generation got their prophecy, the millenium fall-con stealing the luke and leia the twins (towers) and only one had a lightsabre ( antenna ) away and subsequently the war on the darkside.(terrorism) never could understand the reasoning behind darth vader and his total evil persona , but after examining american myth and masonic psi fi of the prehabillitation movies the crash course in masonic traditions was completed on that day with the choice of , “your either with us or the terrorist” , but thanks to a keen eye i know see the 33 year trick started by kubricks 2001 space odyssey (gullible apes looking puzzled) staring at a monolith ,ALTHOUGH ONE APE WAS A SKULL AND BONESMAN MOONWATCHER, and finished in the “real” world with the millenium fall-con, ( millenium hilton hotel)current monolith , was just a trick ,we then saw the empire state building become the main building again striking back,the place literally became cloud city dust from collapse ,new York Cloud City(lando calrizion mobster run )floating in the clouds then they froze the petrol prices along with han solo in carbonite, “i know” , the return of the jihad(jedi) who I might add disappear on death on special occasions , suicide so to speak x and h isis ter was a bad ass , as for judys space weapons lol , clearly just to cover up impossible physics and 2nd rate models yes 40 foot fireworks that melted away. lol.and whatnot,,ob1 ,,,
    STAR WARS PREHABILLITATED THE XENNIALS TO ACCEPT THE LIGHT AND DARK SIDE,(TERRORISM), THE TOWERS WE SEE COLLAPSE ARE MODELS , THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT ALL OF LUCAS,S ALLEGORY AND NAME CHECKS ARE PART OF THE PREHABILLITATION , SO YES MEDIA FAKERY , BUT I COULDNT STOP THERE I HAD TO WORK IT OUT HOPE YOU ALL APPRECIATE THAT I AM A MONSTER
    NOW WHAT NEXT , WELL I ONLY WANTED TO PROVE TO PEOPLE THAT NOONE DIED IN THE MAKING OF THE MILLENIUM FALL-CON 2001(SATR WARS CLUES) OR 911 AS ITS KNOWN .
    NEW YORK ON SEP 11 2001 WAS PROBABLY ONE OF THE SAFEST PLACES IN THE WORLD.
    SO TO ANYONE WHO I TALKED WITH OVER THE PAST YEARS ON HOAXBUSTERS AND FAKEOLOGIST THAT I FOUND TO BEE NICE AND HONEST WHO ALSO BELIEVED THAT THERE WAS A POSSIBILTY THAT PEOPLE DIED ON 911 . THIS IS DEDICATED TO YOU ,
    LUCAS GOT THE RIGHTS TO THE TOYS AND YOUR IMAGINATIONTHE MILLENIUM FALL-CON 2001 (satr wars clues) explains who made the models we saw collapse and why the artistocrats couldn’t resist paying tribute to the first gullible ape trainer 33 YEARS LATER , just witnessing a 2001space odyssey by kubrick convinced gullible apes(non masons) it was possible to land on a flying space rock.the second trick was cloaking idiotic masonic teachings( the light and dark side of “the force” in a xenial spell ready for the choice of us or them , it nearly worked on me , nearly, METAPHYSICAL BOOKENDS MONOLITHS .fucking masons. ob1
    9 DEVIDED BY 11= .081 recurring ,
    THANKS TO SMJ FOR THE LESSON IN HUSTLING …
    the father of hustles … kiss yourassgoodbye lol, speak soon my mate. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM5R95jxb0Nwzki9Pz2lV9A?view_as=subscriber
    https://dennyhigham.wixsite.com/website
    ,http://fakeologist.com/forums/topic/the-millenium-fall-con-2001-satr-wars-clues/#ixzz5pEdumReJ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM5R95jxb0Nwzki9Pz2lV9A?view_as=subscriberhttps
    ://discord.gg/UTBNzEk,

where and when this was filmed im unsure , anyone wanna make a guess,

https://en.gravatar.com/dennyhigham

Participant

We’ve all seen footage of the collapses of the Twin Towers many times.

The footage doesn’t really make any sense as it’s surely impossible for a single jet aircraft to have brought down such steel framed structures in the manner we saw.
    IE, the collapse footage is a big red flag.

If the footage was all faked, with the use of models or whatever, I have to ask. Why the fuck did they make it look so suspect?

I don’t buy the idea.

We know the Twin Towers were demolished on that day. Wouldn’t the simplest and safest way to portray it just be to film the actual demolition?
    That’s what it looks like and I suggest that’s what we saw.

DalTampra

napoleon wilson
    Participant

het tom , yep understand your point , im saying the collapse is models had this out with zal on my first day in discord, and with ab in my first audio , if the towers were not as stated ie no floors ,or under constructed there needs to be a reason ..

I suggest the reason is the original planning was not finished because of possible damage to basin if ever anyone tried to blow them up ,hence the elaborate models to convey a concrete laden steel outer layered skyscraper being pancaked on a Tuesday.

the collapse is models

napoleon wilson
    Participant

non star wars fans the company lucas made for the effects of star wars is called industrial light and magic ,

SO IM SAYING THE ARTISTOCRATS RUN THE SHOW AS I HAVE SINCE DAY 1
    9devided by 11= 0B1 KENOBI OR .081 RECURRING, recurring
    8 finished with a religious sect returning , the jedi.s jihad.
    7. blatant masonic choice and absolutes prehabillitation from both movies 911 or satr wars . and a bogey man .
    6,both cloud citys are run by ethnic mobsters ( oh hat tip 2 is the hotel that shined over looking this was a millennium Hilton monolith.
    5.they froze carbonite a resource in a monolith shape hat tip number one.they froze petrol prices also.
    4 the empire strikes back (2nd film) , and so does the empire state building
    3. the mfc takes luke and leia to cloud city . the collapsing towers cause new York to become cloud city
    2, the male and female twins, luke and leia ,tower aand b.
    1, millennium fall-con = September the 11 2001, millennium falcon han solo spaceship.

JAWS WAS NEVERMY SCENE X

Participant

Hey Denny,
    your fertile imagination finds some neat things. ‘Pancake Tuesday’, I like it.

On the model idea, the only support you’ve given your argument on this thread is to say ”use your Eyes’ ‘ Ha!
    I’m saying, I’ve used my eyes and I don’t see models.
    If you have no other supporting evidence as an explanation (to footage I spent years looking at obsessively,day after day, night after night) then I can’t take that particular claim seriously?
    If you’ve no argument other than. ” use your eyes”haha, then how can I?

Is Satire War Clues, the third in a trilogy of great works of disinformation? September Clues and Flat Earth Clues, being the others?

Ha, I’m jesting. Yours is surely misinformation. A bit bonkers and confusing but cuddly, just like you.

Personally, I call it a kind of genius. You could do with an editor, but there’s some original stuff there and who am I to hinder creativity?

Braintarctica…sorry, I have to apologise, it was me who came up with that term.
    Definitely a fair idea worth mentioning in view of the Vaticans’ design with its Pineal Courtyard. Antarctica being the brain in the head of Earth.

But hey, that’s got nothing to do with Satr Wars Clues.
    Are you alluding to the word satyr, by the way? That alone, a little hoot every time I read it and imagine little lustful, drunken characters running amok.

Just like you, ya little lover boy.

The ‘poison’ is the good weed these days, I believe. That stuff needs treating with respect too, especially for us with voracious appetites.
    I’ve wasted a chunk of time being mad on that shit,man.
    Go fuckin easy. It’s great being high, but all the time and things get messy. Well they do with me, anyway.
    When you say ” Spliff! ” I wince, haha.
    I remember saying that proudly…and what a twat I am.

Anyway. Keep being creative and productive. It’s healthy, whatever.

DalTampra

napoleon wilson
    Participant

the models were good but not that good I reckon you have a look at some collapse vids . braintarctica was invented in march 2015 after the mark sargent roundtable unreal made me question mason explorers ,I even got ab to ask smj live .about it before I was on discord audio , either way it is an imaginary place , the artistocrats love the brain

but all the industrial light and magicians needed to know was a terroris hole in the twin towers and what the collapse need to do ,the rest was lucas allegory.

the arrogance of some people

Participant

Denny,
    as I said, Ive really looked at the videos.I really have. Those videos are the reason I’m here.
    I only got into this mad world of “what’s really going on?” through 9/11.
    Watching the towers collapse very much brought me here, is the truth,years ago…before you were even born.
    (Levity intended ).

You still have no argument on the models

If you’re suggesting I’m being arrogant,sorry, please don’t take it like that mate. You know me.
    We get on fine.
    Yeh I’m taking the piss a bit, but respect and all that. We know eachother.im full on disagreeing on some points of yours here, but we can agree to differ. No worries.
    But you’re my mucker, so I can only join in as myself.

Just for the record. The first I ever heard of you saying the word ‘ Braintarctica was after I came up with it in Discord.
    You may have talked about it before, I don’t know, but as I said. I coined that term and had the impression you’d come up with your idea then.Certainly you now have a word.
    What did you call it before?
    And you certainly weren’t around here in 2015 as far as I know.

Anyway, whatever. Catch ya later.

DalTampra

napoleon wilson
    Participant

see ya mate

napoleon wilson
    Participant

so im gonna say no finished towers as we were led to believe , reasons maybe planning , maybe not able to build that big inthat time whatever ,so the artistocrats need you to see a concrete laden building collapse in a certain amount of time , this explains the models you see collapse

next we need to close the scene of the crime , well a pyrotechnic display that makes ny fill with dust or atleast match the smoke screen they use in the miniatures . not hard to replicate

and all the magicians know this

new York right lol.

napoleon wilson
    Participant

i mean there are every kind of conspiracy around 911 ,all sorts of bullshit but mine is correct

https://en.gravatar.com/dennyhigham

house clowns
    blue dome at the heart of the action

mini nukes for miniatures lol.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

napoleon wilson
    Participant

so ive single handedly made the 911 footage real overnight and stopped starwars ever being discussed

peer pressure from fellow Disney employees must be at an all time high
    as ive said I grew up around wizards on Manchester uni campus, literally encompasses the ghetto bit I lived in hulm and Ardwick, with my little dog I went in all the free museums and attractions

but even I know 110 story buildings cant disappear before they hit the ground

and so do you ..

so you understand why this duality bullshit makes me laugh , house clowns with a teethsuck is all I hear now its like being neo but mancunian.

napoleon wilson
    Participant

remember the500 mph birds in sep clues , models explains the velocity , if you film models and something goesin front it travels faster ,
    same script for sep 11 as satr wars.

judy the wicked witches wand was used to cover up shitty 40 foot fireworks built to the original tower specs , ie beams and floors, you aint blowing up 55 tonnes of shit 900 foot in the air, hollow the place out and well get i.l.m to make a model,
    why , new York was in a fucking basin, ok understand , miniatures cover all anomalies , but theres enough house clowns out there to keep the 911ates spinning

any anomaly can be explained with a little bit of thinking,

Attachments:

napoleon wilson
    Participant

Attachments:

napoleon wilson
    Participant

some wacky masons still beleive in magic and star gates , smh

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 180 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .

About napoleon wilson

so anyone explained why there is a tinman in the 911 museum=no anyone explained why there is a witch shaped hole from the flight 93 plane in shanksville =no anyone explained why there is a boulder shaped like the house that killed the witch in the wizard of oz ,placed over the shanksville hole=no anyone explained why there is a shanksville memorial the same shape as glinda's wand =no anyone explained why there is a psi fi film with all 911 events mirrored perfectly =no anyone explained why they used liber oz numbers for the planes =no anyone explained why they mirror the wizard of oz when celebrating the death of ozma bin laden =no