THE MILLENIUM FALL-CON 2001 (satr wars clues)

Corona main Forums This and That THE MILLENIUM FALL-CON 2001 (satr wars clues)

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Author

OPEC or c3po, both

OPEC or c3po, both

Are “xennials” even a thing? In internet folklore, xennials are those born between 1977 and 1983 STAR WARS ERA.
    From Ancient Greek ????? (xeníal, “hospitality; relations of hospitality between states or between a person and a state; the status of an alien, i.e., not a citizen”)
    Had Abbadon was originally a proposed name for the Imperial capital—later identified as Coruscant—which appeared in early drafts of Return of the Jedi. It was meant to be a city-planet orbited by two Death Stars under construction
    .Abaddon( was a Sith Lord remembered as a mysterious cloaked presence by those who encountered him. He often traveled in the most highly-populated cities particularly Coruscant. On Coruscant, he typically visited the Jedi Temple to improve his knowledge of the Force, ABADDON WAS AN EARLY VADER WHO KILLED YOUNGLINGS
    ClanCarruthers
    CLAN CARRUTHERS INT SOCIETY CCIS PROMPTUS ET FIDELIS Welles Remy Crowther (May 17, 1977same as star wars premier – September 11, 2001) was an American equities trader and volunteer firefighter known for saving as many as 18 lives during the September 11 attacks in New York City, during which he lost his own life.where he encountered a group of survivors, including a badly burned Ling Young
    Crowther joined his father as a volunteer firefighter,[4][5] becoming a junior member of the Empire Hook and Ladder Company
    President Barack Obama, during his May 15, 2014, dedication of the museum, said of Crowther, “They didn’t know his name. They didn’t know where he came from. But they knew their lives had been saved by the man in the red bandana. “Apollyon” (Greek: ????????, Apollý?n) appear in the Bible as both a place of destruction and an archangel of the abyss. In the Hebrew Bible, abaddon is used with reference to a bottomless pit, often appearing alongside the place ??????? (Sheol), meaning the realm of the dead.

In the New Testament Book of Revelation, an angel called Abaddon is described as the king of an army of locusts; his name is first transcribed in Greek (Revelation 9:11—”whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon,”

OPEC or c3po, both

could you fashion a film that makes sense using key words from a future man made magicians trick , george lucas could, seems nolans attempts have worked on 99 percent of the population , i even heard ips the mason ( or houseclown ) say the bat in bat man represents a phoenix, ok sunshine what does the destruction of hospitals from a dancing nurse masqeurading as a medical professional represent the bacteria in the cave walls aint a mistake or bats in every orofice, no petal the bat represents covid19, now admittedly no-lens space bat(interstellar) is a work of genius and the gullible ape piloting one of dorothys ruby slippers into a psi fi wetdream black hole is good ( fancy a time travel film with the power of love as a narrative ( not a theme = huey lewis should sue), but lets get it straight the wizard (film maker is given key words and images to incorporate in a film or in nolens case the entire covid script is in batman 123( research david s goyer), but interstellars social distancing the dying planet earth narrative and last but not least michael caines deathbed confession is so close to pasteurs its not even funny,
    remember though when in doubt fall back on the hustlers who were in on the last revelation, so thats kubrick lucas scott and carpenter, we know kubrick recreated b52 from images, but lucas incorporates new york and the towers in his star film with inversion , my favourite counterpart is the millenium falcon

OPEC or c3po, both

so what does inversion do , well its not new ,fairy stories are full of it , heres an inversion or two m osama bin laden is the modern day ozma or was , he was blamed for the destruction of the towers but as you are now aware the real blame fell on ozma (george lucas -i.l.m )tatooine planet becomes tatwin twin, so when incorporating the fairytail twist, you see the wand was well and truly passed to nolens magicians, his films cover all the hustles up to covid 19 , and all the hustlers ,i mean reversin planet of the apes letters to make al qa eda is good ,,,

OPEC or c3po, both

so now osama bin laden construction should be seen in a whole new light

OPEC or c3po, both

VOTES FOR TRUMP ARE FOR-BIDDEN
    the chronicles of gizmo,schismogenesis, takes a time travel film where blue and red teams acheive the mission theyve been given ,to explain the murican election ,all wizards get their wand praised
    Troops running backwards from war, so winky dink Nolens (wizard 3)how would you visualise the 20oz election tenet shows red and blue wings of murica both blowing up the previous ordained lucky number 7 the destruction of one tower rebuilds ozmas , and the insignificancy of red and blue sides Is accepted as fate , wanna see a pensyll disappear ,the red thread was used to to bind the declaration of independence which ends up safe and sound in the new batmans rucksack……promise, doublecross my heart and hope to die
    incidentally a lot of the filming locations I identified years ago as cosmosarchitecture they are in earlier videos , now if I was a wizard I,d release it on pay per view before

OPEC or c3po, both

OPEC or c3po, both

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.