The Numbers link to Geometry/Symbols

Fakeologist.com Forums The Big Picture The Numbers link to Geometry/Symbols

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ab

The favorite numbers of the occultists we investigate are somewhat meaningless without understanding why they use them. I don’t pretend to know it all about this, and numerology seems to have as many rabbit holes as any other area of research. So let’s use this thread to discuss the possible connections the numbers have with geometry or ancient mythology/knowledge.

It kind of hurts that I can’t just post screenshots from my hard-drive here, but I’ll see how uploading images to hosting sites works.

Let’s go with 9/11. In Roman Numerals, this is IX, XI. Put them together and you have what appears to be a gate, IXXI. The XX symbolism is matched by geometric patterns in the freemason compass and square, and the star of david (or solomon), and is also the “seal of Saturn”. The two I’s look like pillars for the gate in the 9/11 arrangement, and we know that occultists love the pillars. 9/11 is skipping the 10, it is the under-arch in this arrangement.

As far as I can determine, Jesus is the 13 (him + 12 disciples) and the creator is the 10. The 10 is jumped or is the gate between the 9 and 11.

Ab

That star should make you think of “as above, so below“. You might also wonder why the “star of David” is all blue instead of red and blue like the pillars. If you start researching this kind of topic, you’ll see people talking about the “broken pillar”. As in, the love pillar is gone and replaced by another level of Law, which will spin you off into the stories about the “fall of light” and other confusing tangents.

Anyways, at the center of that star is a hexagram, the 2D visual of a 3D cube, the cube is at the center of every Abrahamic religion as we know them today, just like it is in that Jewish star.

Mecca black cube, where Muslims flock to circle it counterclockwise 7 times. The supposed storm on Saturn’s pole also forms a hexagon and travels counterclockwise.

Christianity, the cross has the geometry of an unfolded box. Even without that “coincidence”, they certainly worship the same god as the Jews.

Did numbers just turn into religion in this thread? Oops. The numbers and geometry are religious…sorry.

smj
    Participant

666 from numberphile

it’s academe, so take it for what it’s worth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkZqFtYtqaI

Yes, but what does 33 mean? What does 7 mean? What are the meanings of these numbers? It is obvious, that there is a message with certain numbers.

@Tal Shiar – I have yet to watch all this vid(32 parts) but this guy goes through numbers and their significance. A decent starting point to understand these numbers if anything.

Thanks Johnny . . I’ve heard great things about your from Videre

@Tal Shiar- Lol, that’s cool to hear, yea, Videre has become one of my closest fakeologist friends, she’s great, but you know of her greatness, your always welcome to chat with us on a future JCLive broadcast if you feel up to it, glad the appledoor link is helpful, I restarted watching it last night, I’m at 6 of 32, the guy seems to know his stuff, it’s pretty interesting…seems I might have to start researching into this Crowley Nutbar in the future. thanks JC

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .