The Thompson Twins

Fakeologist.com Forums 9/11 The Thompson Twins

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    xileffilex
    Participant

These? Doctor Doctor? no, think Cantor Cantor.

https://www.york.ac.uk/news-and-events/news/2005/thompson-scholarship/
    May 8 2005

The twin of a York graduate, who was a victim of the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center in 2001, has established three scholarships in memory of his brother at the University of York, where they both studied.

So, where’s Nigel?
    Nigel was senior partner at Cantor Fitzgerald working as a broker on the currency options desk on the 105th floor of the north tower at the time of the terrorist attacks.

Nigel and Neal Thompson each graduated with a BSc in Economics from York in 1990, but Nigel was killed at the age of 33 in the September 11 attacks on New York.

In February 2004, the twins’ parents Pat and Norman Thompson, of Lodge Moor, Sheffield, unveiled a plaque commemorating Nigel next to a tree planted in his memory near the Department of Economics at the University’s Heslington Campus.

Neal Thompson was one of a number of halves of twins who allegedly died on 9/11. Let’s delve into the archives.
    Norman A Thompson married Patricia Mills in 1963 in Sheffield.
    Recorded births – Mark William [1966] twins Neal Andrew and Nigel Bruce [1968, registry office reference 2d 136, 1st quarter] Steven Philip [1969]

The legacy

Have though about you, on and off since I heard about your death. Hope that your brothers are well. Even though I knew your older brother (Mark) better. Hope all is well for them and all of your and their own family’s at this time of the year.
    Peter Green, Sheffield,UK
    : http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/nigel-bruce-thompson-condolences/102832?page=3#sthash.4pFbwPOp.dpuf

The legacy page is quite a love in from two of his brothers, Neil and Mark and his wife Rosana not forgetting his parents who only checked in the once in 2002. Have they lost interest?
    Tributes from Peter Rading 2002, Nat West trader.

You had come to visit the trading desk at Natwest in London where your brother and I worked.

– he checks out: From FX Week:[2013]

Peter Rading exits RBS
    Co-head of fixed income, currencies and commodities and global trading is leaving RBS after 22 years Peter Rading, co-head of fixed income, currencies and commodities and global trading at Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) in London, is leaving the bank after more than 22 years. His plans are not yet known. Rading reported to Peter Nielsen, chief executive of markets. He originally worked for NatWest prior to its merger with RBS in 2000.

And a friend of Ted Luckett, no less
    http://letsrollforums.com//9-11-triplets-separated-t22106.html
    according to his sister Alexandra [Legacy], widow Lisa Luckett
    video :

Oddly, 4th sibling Steven Philip Thompson remains silent on Legacy.

Who likes the Osama bin Laden is dead FB page? I guess you have to agree with that publicly…

Kamila Patrycja Milewska-Podejma All I can think right now is my 21 year old brother Lukasz Milewski who was killed on 9/11…
    2 May 2011 at 04:27 · Like · 1

https://www.facebook.com/rosana.thompson

9/11/2014

Another back up story coms from Jan Skorpen of Erdal, Norwal, who says he was working for Credit Suisse First Boston in 1997 and met Nigel Thompson. Skorpen studied at Penn State in 1986-9

you and Neal, and a few of your Cantors colleagues took me out for dinner during my first CSFB business trip to NY in the fall of 1997

http://www.collegian.psu.edu/archives/article_28809dbe-b832-5f68-b890-7e6f07f95740.html
    http://www.collegian.psu.edu/archives/article_6642ec91-151d-53e1-b09a-e4c83f9f1b1a.html
    photos from Jan…

Nigel wherever you are .. please look after your twin brother and provide him with strength through your guiding spirit … and Neal I can only imaging the pain you are going through … but please know you have friends in every corner of the world that love you and will always be there to support you … last – on Lily’s behalf I would like to send all her love to you & Rosana, Neal & Nichole, and the rest of your family

strange wording,speaking to the dead as if they live.

Neal worked for CSFB at the time..

May 14 2000

Nicole Judith Barth and Neal Andrew Thompson were married yesterday by the Rev. Dr. Joseph E. Indano, a Presbyterian minister, at the Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers in New York.
    Mr. Thompson, 32, is a director of foreign exchange in New York for Credit Suisse First Boston. He graduated from York University in England. He is a son of Patricia and Norman A. Thompson of Sheffield, England.

Correction: May 21, 2000, Sunday A report last Sunday about the marriage of Nicole Judith Barth and Neal Andrew Thompson misstated the location of her mother and stepfather’s current residence. They live together in Manhattan, not separately in Middlefield, Ohio, and Ridgewood, N.J. The report also misstated the location of Ms. Barth’s first encounter with Mr. Thompson. It was at the home of her mother and stepfather, then in Ridgewood, not at her stepmother’s home in Paterson. In addition the report referred incorrectly to the Cape Cod home in which the proposal took place. It is owned by her mother and stepfather, not her stepmother.

That’s a lot of corrections!

No mention at legacy of Nigel’s new nephew in 2004
    http://thevillager.com/villager_82/scoopysnotebook.html

Gail Fox, co-chairperson of the Union Square Community Coalition, tells us that Nicole Barth, chairperson of the Union Sq. Park dog run, and her husband, Neal Thompson, welcomed their new baby, Charlotte Barth Thompson, 6 pounds, 3 ounces, on Nov. 1, sometime after 7 p.m. Their canine companions, Maggie and Winnie, also welcomed the newbie.

Betsy Wellman [legacy] of San Diego was 32 in 2001.
    http://www.utsandiego.com/marketplace/seuss/results/f30-34.html

I met Neal and Nigel some 14 years ago at York University where I was an exchange student.

i.e aged about 20
    September 11, 2003
    http://www.reunion.com/betsywellman/

Wilton HS, CT ‘1986
    I’m living in San Diego, working as a Senior Program Director of 2 fitness centers at a large suburban YMCA… –

So, that seems a credible witness to the twins.
    and one more…

September 04, 2002
    Dear Nigel

I recall the many fond memories that we shared from the age of five, at Hallam Infants and Junior Schools, then on to Tapton as teenagers. I shall never forget the good times we had, riding around on our bikes and the laughs we shared while playing snooker at your Mum & Dad’s in Sheffield.

These memories will always be treasured. You will never be forgotten.

~
    Jonathan Dexter, Sheffield, England

From birth records:
    Jonathan Richard Dexter, born 4th quarter 1967, Sheffield.
    reference 2d 255 – which means that Dexter and the twins would be in the same year in their school in Sheffield.

Now, whilst we have birth records, wouldn’t it be nice to see a family photo of the twins together?

Participant

Thompson Twins. nice xilef. These twins…

Mmm mildly amusing example of a ‘chatting-to-the-dead’ and getting-the-story-in Legacy.com entry.

”Have thought about you, on and off since I heard about your death. Hope that your brothers are well. Even though I knew your older brother (Mark) better. Hope all is well for them and all of your and their own family’s at this time of the year.
    Peter Green, Sheffield,UK”

DalTampra

Participant

Dude’s a dead ringer for a young Malcolm McLaren with a “Cantor nose” makeover. It’s a swindle!

Participant

ds

Easy Terran. People might think you mean Mclaren is him.
    ”It’s in the nose!”

You don’t want to do that, do you?

DalTampra

xileffilex
    Participant

Nigel and Neal Thompson each graduated with a BSc in Economics from York in 1990,

But back in 2002
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2242059.stm

Nigel Thompson, 33, was a graduate from the London School of Economics and worked for stockbrokers Cantor Fitzgerald.
    He had lived with his brother in New York for more than five years.
    He would also have celebrated his first wedding anniversary with his American wife Rosanna last October

Now this is starting to look a little strange. LSE or York?

His parents said they would not be going to any of the planned memorials for the victims and that they had used rubble from Ground Zero to commemorate his death.
    Patricia Thompson said: “We will be doing something quiet at home and we have had a bench erected on the moors nearby where the boys walked when they were children
    “Nigel once said to his brother, when they were walking there, that when he died he wanted his ashes scattered there.
    “We had some simulated ashes from the rubble at the Ground Zero site and we put them there because they never found his body.”

“The memories are still too painful”

A bench on moorland near the Three Merry Lads inn
    http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/sep/11/september11.usa

What was the father’s line of work?
    We learn this from a reunion of 1984 Sheffield Medical School graduates in 2014, remembering the early 1980s…
    https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/alumni/events/medics84.

Local retired consultants who led the medical and surgical firms we worked for as students and junior doctors were invited to join us. It was a pleasure to meet the man behind the voice so familiar to us at the end of the ‘phone in the 1980’s, that of Norman Thompson, the Coroner’s Officer.

Same one?

The twins moved to New York within a short time of one another about five years ago after working in London’s Canary Wharf.
    The twins’ father, Norman Thompson, a retired policeman and former coroner’s officer, his wife Patricia and eldest son Mark were awaiting news at the family home in Lodge Moor, Sheffield, last night

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/1340534/Calls-home-to-Britain-from-the-towers-then-silence.html
    Sept 14 2001

From the New York Times, 14 December 2001:

The wedding album is full of photographs of friends from Cantor Fitzgerald, many of whom were killed on Sept. 11.
    “In my little group, we’ve lost 23 friends,” Mrs. Thompson said.
    Mr. Thompson’s identical twin, Neal, said his brother was his opposite: a good-dresser, a physical fitness buff, tidy. They came to New York in the 90’s from England and Nigel pushed him to be his best.
    “He was a go-getter,” Neal Thompson recalled.
    Nick Boski, a good friend, said he and Mr. Thompson got together every Sunday night to watch “The Sopranos.” Or they would go down to the Brooklyn Heights promenade and smoke cigars from Mr. Thompson’s collection.

Now, here’s an amazng coincidence

https://www.facebook.com/mwthompson1/friends?pnref=lhc
    friend:
    Nicholas Boski
    Senior Counsel at Interpublic Group (IPG)

Another friend:

https://www.facebook.com/stefanie.milanichbarth?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all

Stefanie Milanich Barth
    11 September · [2015]

Such a difficult day — loss of Nigel, Neal’s dreadful separation, Pat, Norman, and Mark’s heartbreak and the wish for Lucy to have a wonderful 7th birthday.

No other entries.

xileffilex
    Participant

Footnote to the above [can’t edit]

https://www.facebook.com/nicole.barth.125?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all

Nicole Barth
    ·Got married 23 January 2009
    24 January 2009 ·

Comments
    Jonathan McCoy
    Jonathan McCoy Wow, I’m shocked!
    24 January 2009 at 14:25
    Deanie Barth

Deanie Barth Does Neal know?

24 January 2009 at 20:12

Another photo here

source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204557210241003&set=a.10203450348090141.1073741826.1556086346&type=3&theater

I’m still looking for any photos of the twins together. Were they identical twins?

They were almost identical

Throughout their short, successful lives, Neil and Nigel Thompson had been as close as any twin brothers could be.
    They went to school together, attended the same university and were both determined to make a fortune in the world of finance.
    By the time they moved to New York, both were millionaires and they married within months of one another.

And although they worked for different companies, the 33-year-olds kept in constant touch, phoning each other every day.

er, thought they lived together in NY for 5 years?

It was during one of those conversations, on Tuesday morning, that the tone of Nigel’s voice changed as he sat in his office high in the World Trade Centre.
    ‘We are under attack,’ he yelled down the line to his brother. ‘We are under attack. We are evacuating NOW!’ Then the phone went dead.

Brother Neil works for Credit Suisse First Boston. There is an older brother, too – Mark, who lives in Sheffield, close to his parents Norman and Pat. For them and hundreds of families like them, the agony of waiting to hear the fate of their loved ones goes beyond words.

Mark, 35, a salesman for a garden equipment company in Sheffield, said: ‘We feel for Neil so much. It is so dreadful for one twin to lose another. All we want at the moment is to get over to New York and be with him and Nigel’s wife Rosana as soon as we can.

Neil married Nicole last summer; Nigel wed Rosana on October 21. Rosana was introduced to Nigel by Nicole. ‘She and Rosana were good friends and she thought she and Nigel would get on well,’ says Mark.
    ‘It was obviously very important that both wives were friends because the brothers saw such a lot of each other.

It doesn’t seem that both wives are facebook friends.

Rosana was working in the publicity department for Shultz, the company that produces the Peanuts cartoons, but recently gave that up and is currently between jobs.

Oddly this undated article which gives the impression of having been written in 2001 is only archived in July 2015.

Things like this make alarm bells sound:

‘As it happened Neil was offered two jobs first – one at National Westminster Bank and the other at a stockbrokers. He accepted both.

He started at NatWest and Nigel, who pretended to be Neil, started at the stockbrokers. Because they were identical no one suspected anything. Nigel confessed after a few days. The company didn’t mind. I suspect they liked his cheek.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-72323/Tragedy-twin-tower.html

Is Steven Philip their brother? It seems too coincidental.

Other articles say Neil and Nigel were identical – they did everything together and there is not a single public photo of them together. Wow.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by xileffilex.
    Participant

Easy Terran. People might think you mean Mclaren is him.
    ”It’s in the nose!”

You don’t want to do that, do you?

Oh, I ain’t Buggin’ out here. Whenever I bring up these comparisons it’s always with the question of whether a “him” even exists. Take our pal Joe Pugh, for example. I’m (pretty) sure Elvis actually existed. Joe Pugh, whose image seems modeled after him, I’m not so sure. That doesn’t mean Elvis is Joe Pugh. Yes, we saw Pugh moving around and talking quite animatedly in those two TV interviews. He certainly seemed like a real person. But after seeing The Paulstal Service’s “Uncanny Valley” videos, I leave open the possibility for some hi-tech facial masking being involved. But in this case with Thompson, one “twin” simply playing the other in photos seems reasonable enough.

Back to The Thompson Twins. Check out the “Lies” video. Nice tower with a red-haired “explosion” coming out of it. I see some “jumpers” with umbrellas. Some smoke and falling debris at the end. Are those autumn leaves? The kind you start seeing in early September? Can anyone read what’s on the spine of that book?

The bigger, the better…

Participant

Just a follow-up to my previous post. I wonder if the “Japan” thing in “Lies” could be a nuke “lie” reference? And yes, I do understand that the “tower” in the video is also a 2001 monolith reference. But this seems to be a chicken and egg thing. There appears to be a definite connection between that movie’s monolith (Kubrick and Clarke began collaborating in 1964) and the Twin Towers (designs began in 1962). The Kubrick connection is important. Some believe his 1999 death was faked to allow him to work full-time on the 9/11 psyop. And then of course the year 2001 being an obvious connection as well.

Participant

I see “twin towers” on each of the three walls in the “Lies” video as well, along with two “Big Apples” (NYC). Anyone see anything else? Do you think analyzing this is pointless?

Participant

Do you think analyzing this is pointless?

Not at all Terran. It would seem appropriate at this point, I think. To have a look.
    ‘Big Lies, the bigger the better’ mmm monolith…big apples…interesting…have to watch again…

Still my ‘favourite’ discovery in a pop video is this one (if you hadn’t seen it) Foreshadowing the big British school shooting by 17 years.

The Grandmother of School Shootings

DalTampra

late 70s/early 80s New Wave, synth pop, where’s nigel..

Participant

Not at all Terran. It would seem appropriate at this point, I think. To have a look.
    ‘Big Lies, the bigger the better’ mmm monolith…big apples…interesting…have to watch again…

Still my ‘favourite’ discovery in a pop video is this one (if you hadn’t seen it) Foreshadowing the big British school shooting by 17 years.
    http://fakeologist.com/forums/topic/the-grandmother-of-school-shootings/#post-8150

The “I Don’t Like Mondays” video link is dead but I’ve found another. Thanks!

Yes, the Thompson Twins singer’s fiery red hair “exploding” out of the “tower” at about the right height seems pretty clear to me. I’m also wondering if the giant phone could be a 911 emergency number reference. And there’s more…

There’s yet another Thompson Twins 9/11 connection! They had a song called “Bombers in the Sky” on the Gremlins 2 soundtrack, a movie that has further 9/11 connections. I think this pretty much seals it. Take a look at this video. The “gremlin” flying at the building at the end, lol. The building even has a “gap” in it at around the right height where the WTC was “struck” (and same height as the TT singer’s head in the “Lies” video).

Here’s the entire Gremlins 2 version of the TT’s “Bombers in the Sky” video. It actually ends with the singer peering over his guitar and the gremlin flying into the building. Amazing.

Although it doesn’t appear an official soundtrack was ever released for the movie (only a Jerry Goldsmith score), taking a look at the other songs that appeared in the movie reveals some more interesting titles: “I’m Ready,” “Angel of Death,” “New York, New York,” “Damn Yankees” and “Surprise! You’re Dead!” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gremlins_2:_The_New_Batch#Songlist

The guy who did the TT Gremlins 2 video also did a 5-part series about the movie’s connections to 9/11. I haven’t watched it yet but here it is if you’re interested:

Participant

Brief mention of the Thompson twins in this list documenting some 22 of the 9/11 vicsim twins:

http://letsrollforums.com//showpost.php?p=215309&postcount=29

Interestingly, by the time the Daily Mail ran this article in 2011 — as top-up propaganda for the 10th anniversary — the vicsim count of twins had jumped to 46. “In line with statistical probability,” the Mail helpfully points out:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2033396/The-Twins-Twin-Towers-Of-3-000-killed-September-11-46-twins-Ten-years-surviving-siblings-tell-haunting-stories.html

Why that upward adjustment of twin vicsims? To scupper doubts over the abnormally low count of twins among the victims? Bringing the casualty figures more in to line with the national average for twins?

46 twins among 2,996 victims is 15.4 twins per 1,000; almostly precisely the rate for twin births in 1961; that being the mean birth-year for those killed in the attacks. (Apparently, the birthrate of twins exploded in recent years, due to fertility drugs.)

Quite why those 24 extra twins weren’t noted until ten years later is cause for speculation. Perhaps it was the simplest way to reintegrate any vicsims finding life lonely in incognito; allowing them to be plausibly reintroduced to old circles as the long-lost “surviving twin”?

However, the updated 911 twin count still isn’t very useful since it doesn’t distinguish the identical or near-identical twins – who have great intelligence value – from non-identicals, nor from the least valuable twins – those of different gender.

Participant

Here’s the entire Gremlins 2 version of the TT’s “Bombers in the Sky” video. It actually ends with the singer peering over his guitar and the gremlin flying into the building. Amazing.

There we go. It’s foreshadowing. It’s there. Yeh, it is kind of amazing isn’t it?
    I suppose it’s no real surprise considering they must have been ‘Making plans for (Neil Thompson’s twin) Nigel’ at that time re. his future role in that psyOp for The Millenium.

No wonder I never really understood a lot of pop videos.

Why that upward adjustment of twin vicsims?

It seems some twins have conveniently turned up. of course, as you say, they can get on with their lives and be walking talking 9/11 propaganda for the rest of their days as a bonus. Why not increase these twin numbers to a larger – but statistically credible one. As you say, it’s a useful device.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by Avatar photoTom Dalpra.

DalTampra

Participant

He started at NatWest and Nigel, who pretended to be Neil, started at the stockbrokers. Because they were identical no one suspected anything. Nigel confessed after a few days. The company didn’t mind. I suspect they liked his cheek.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-72323/Tragedy-twin-tower.html

Well, say no more. Neil , Nigel, it’s only one letter difference. Just add a ‘g’.
    You’d hardly have to change your signature.

If I had identical twins I wouldn’t call them such similar sounding names.
    I can only imagine the potential for confusion…

DalTampra

xileffilex
    Participant

Nothing like a bit of personation, Tom. I bet the bank bosses were rolling around the floor. They probably did the same thing at York University [or was it the LSE?!!] That would make the Admissions tutors split their sides.

More Nigels and Neils/Neals….
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Berks

a BBC children’s radio drama set in the fictitious English School of St. Berks.

Mr. Nigel North – Preston and his friends’ class teacher. Mr. North is a draconian teacher, hence “Nutter North”, the nickname Preston gives him. His identical twin brother, Neil North, substitutes for him for a short period while he is ill. Mr. North is a draconian teacher, whereas Neil is nauseatingly nice. They are identical twins, which makes the students think that Mr. North has had a dramatic change of character, until they see them together.

Sharp dresser, sloppy dresser….banker, broker…

….except we never ever see the Thompson twins together. Why so? Don’t all parents take photos of their identical twins together?

More St Berks characters….Hilda and Matilda- Twins who always speak in unison.

xileffilex
    Participant

And to cap it all, Thompson twin Nigel Bruce, former employee of Cantor Fitzgerald, is not mentioned on Cantor’s own Memorial page
    http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=246&start=555
    along with 12 other supposed UK victims.
    4 out of 17 UK Cantor employees are liste on their site, according to Smoking Gun II
    And as Simon Shack points out on the same page, the site only lists 380 out of 658 names. [a slightly different ratio from 4/17, but still somewhat remiss on their part….

Participant

Rabbit, black umbrella, green screen.

Participant

Can anyone read what’s on the spine of that book?

I’ll take a shot.

I DID ANGST

Participant

Rabbit, black umbrella, green screen.

Red Big Apple.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .

About xileffilex

doubter of everything in the MSM - photojournalists especially. Especially interested in the David Kelly suicide psy-op, Diana faked crash, Boston Marathon hoax. Old man with time to read behind the headlines. Southern England