What's wrong with this picture(s)?

Fakeologist.com Forums 9/11 What's wrong with this picture(s)?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lazylauren

First I want to say sorry if I’m not doing this right. I couldn’t find any existing topics on this if there is one I’ll post my questions on photos (because I have quite a few) there. Hopefully this is okay though.

I just found this photo at the 911 datasets page. This is picture of a “jumper” normal sized and enlarged twice. I know that white around the person is not normal, is it? Can someone with some photography knowledge tell me what I’m looking at? I don’t believe its what is depicts.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    lazylauren

And don’t these people look pretty happy for it being such a sad event?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Carys
    Participant

Hi Lauren, you might find this of interest. The crew over at Clues Forum have undertaken an extensive analysis of the 9/11 phony jumpers from almost every conceivable angle. You’re right not to believe what that image depicts. More here:

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=501

Enjoy!

lazylauren

Thank you! That is interesting. I wish I could find the video clip I found years ago of raw news footage of the paper cutout of a human slowly floating down the towers to the ground, I thought speed that video up and you got a jumper. I can’t find it though. I think most of it was CGI, but possibly for onsite onlookers, could there have been something more physical but fake? I think the more advanced we become the more obvious its going to be and its going to get harder for anyone to deny that this was a nothing more than a demolition with special effects, most of which were computer generated.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.