Who is in the last layer of power?

Fakeologist.com Forums The Big Picture Who is in the last layer of power?

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Participant

In a conversation with Ab, the question “Who is in the last layer of power?” came about, as he asked me about the jews. I replied as below and he suggested that I post it here in the forums to also get other views on this subject:

It is an important question, but none of us has enough information to make that assessment: who is in the last layer?
    I tend to think it’s an empire cult that stands as the last layer, but I can’t know for sure. My view is that this system is more of a set of russian dolls than actually a pyramid. The jews are just one of those dolls, but they are sold the idea that they are the last one. The best way to remain untouchable is to remain unknown, but that is only possible if you promote executive groups to manifest your agenda, leave them in the dark about your existence and make them think that they are the masters.

In fact, didn’t that happen to a lot of Kings and Queens and even Emperors across the centuries? Weren’t Kings always led to believe they were the supreme powers while counsellors or clergy truly controlled the realm? It’s the same thing, with the difference that these groups that rise and fall (jesuits, jews, masons, whatever) do not necessarily know of the existence of the ones above them (compartmentalization).

It is imperative that the executive groups truly believe themselves to be masters, because when the time is right for a change (and it is my belief that humans are much older than the current History) one or more of those executive groups are offered as a gambit (chess speak) or a sacrifice in order to save the true Kings – and that is only possible if they do not know of the existence of their true masters. After all, aren’t all Gods in the mythological scripts across the millennia of mankind unreachable? That perception also applies to the executive groups.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My speculation is that there is a secret power structure that goes back to at least Ancient Egypt. This power cabal is sometimes called the Illuminati or the Family, the Order and other names like that.

The Illuminati use trauma-based mind control of their own members. According to Svali (see below) about 1% of the population are Illuminati members.

Illuminati members can be found in all positions in society; in politics, the military and even ordinary positions like firefighters and housewives.

Interview with Svali Illuminati Defector — http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZtkojaaMm8

Transcript Svali’s Interview with Greg Szymanski — http://svalispeaks.wordpress.com/2008/09/19/transcript-svalis-interview-with-greg-szymanski/

Participant

Anders, the word Illuminati has been so talked about and advertised in books and other media that it could never mean anything more than either a much lower level or obsolete group, if it still exists at all. Even Alex Jones rants about the Illuminati.

Moreover, assuming that the Illuminati do exist and are really the final level of the layer, is it credible that defection would be permitted? I mean we are talking about the final layer here. If they were really the group behind all groups, would they allow a defector to remain loose for long AND give a radio interview? It makes for a great show for Greg, I’m sure it boosted his audience ratings and made the sponsors happy, but it simply cannot be true.

Additionally, to consider defection at the last layer of power would be the same as considering a lion becoming vegetarian. Sorry, Anders, but I’ve been down this rabbit hole and this is what I see looking back.

Fakeologist
    Keymaster

Agreed Armunn. There is also no such thing as ex-CIA, ex-FBI, or any ex-military. Anyone who gets out keeps quiet. Especially if they value their pension.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If they were really the group behind all groups, would they allow a defector to remain loose for long AND give a radio interview?

I think Svali may be a real “Illuminati” member and that she gave the interview still being a member, and that she only told hints about the full story.

Trauma-based mind control goes back to at least Ancient Egypt according to some researchers. That would explain why the “Order” has been able to remain secret for thousands of years. With members in all positions in society. A street sweeper can be a member and a U.S. President can be a member.

Participant

Trauma-based mind control has been around ever since the first parent slapped a child for misbehaving, that’s true, but that does not prove Svali’s story. We cannot imply that every single act of torture or trauma infliction is perpetrated by members of the Illuminati, as being the last layer of power?

Your statement that “a street sweeper can be a member and a US President can be a member” seems to be in line with Asimov’s “Second Foundation” book, the third in the Foundation trilogy. This series of books is certainly predictive programming. However, it is impossible for either a street sweeper and a president to be actual members of the group behind all groups. At most, they are members of an executive group somewhere along the trail of power lines and may even be convinced that they are the ones calling the shots.

I can explain what I mean by “the last layer of power” with a metaphor. What is the most important piece in a chess game? If you answered the King, then it is right ONLY within the boundaries of the chess board. Actually, the most important chess piece is the player, who moves all the other pieces, including the King, while the pieces can only understand the reality defined by the interior of the chessboard and are limited by the type of moves they are allowed to make.

What we are talking about here is the chess player, not any of the pieces who would necessarily have to inhabit the chessboard. A King can be checkmated, a game lost, but the player lives on to play another day.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ArmunnRigh: Ok, you mean the capstone of the power pyramid sort of. My guess about the Illuminati is that it is both like a social network structure and like a military hierarchy at the same time.

Trauma-based mind control makes the minds of the victims to literally snap into an alter personality. The Bourne movies are about that. And if the members are trauma-based mind controlled already in early childhood they become like programmable robots!

Participant

Trauma-based mind control makes the minds of the victims to literally snap into an alter personality. The Bourne movies are about that. And if the members are trauma-based mind controlled already in early childhood they become like programmable robots!

Oh I have little doubt about that. Whoever they are, I would postulate too that they are both groomed and traumatized from early childhood, most of them anyway.

As to the last layer, however, I don’t think anything besides a stern education and the result of alienation (living in such a completely different world, apart from society – sort of like the Forbidden City where the Emperor of China used to live) is necessary to maintain their mentality.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The banking elite are suspicious. If I have understood it correctly, the large banks have remained untouched in all of the major wars. Also the Bank for International Settlements, BIS, the central bank for central banks, is above all laws! Something like that. Although my view may be a bit of an exaggeration. :mrgreen:

Participant

Banking is a recent phenomena (in the scale of human existence), so the bankers are also a recent executive group that came to replace other groups that became obsolete.

One has to imagine what is beyond what is known to speculate about the final layer, so it is shaky ground for sure and only speculation is truly possible.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hmm… Good point. Banking is a fairly recent development. One idea I have is that already in the dawn of humankind, then tribe leaders started to cooperate with each other in secret against their own tribe members! So even when tribes were at war with each other, the tribe leaders often formed cooperation bonds in secret above their own tribe members. And this secret cooperation among the leaders continued and got bigger and bigger up until today.

Participant

Indeed. Whatever human society was like when the whole motion started (none of us can know for sure how it was like then either, but we are free to postulate), it must have started with a meeting between two or more influential people, conspiring to the help each other remain in power, expand their power and share it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

In recent time, historically speaking, the Vietnam War could have been a cooperation between western and eastern leaders. I heard a U.S. prisoner of war describing how in a Vietnamese prison camp what sounded like trauma-based mind control was going on and in the camp there were Chinese and Soviet officers! And outside Saigon the CIA had some kind of trauma-based mind control facility I think.

Hard to ignore Allan Lamont’s YouTube channel it has a lot of truths. The “boogie man” is in plain sight, feel free to debunk the video above, which he posted yesterday.

Psalm 146:3
    Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

Here is another mysterious group that hasn’t been mentioned explicitly here before – the Masters of Confusion (LOL – love that term) via:

http://www.servantking.info

There’s no trust, no faith, no honesty in men; all perjured,
    all forsworn, all naught, all dissemblers.
    ~ William Shakespeare ~

Dissemble: Feign, Pretend, Mask.
    • Hide under a false appearance.
    • Make believe with the intent to deceive.

The Masters of Confusion
    (Who are they?)

In the earliest history of America there was one group of people that were feared with reason–a society, you might say, whose often “insidious” craft had claimed a multitude of victims, ever since the middle ages in Europe.

One group of people were hated and feared from Massachusetts Bay to Virginia. The Magistrate would not burn them at the stake although surely a great many of the colonists would have surely recommended such a solution. Our forefathers were baffled by them.

In the first place where did they come from? Of all who sailed from England to Plymouth in 1620, not one of them was aboard.

“Vermin,” that’s what the Colonist called them. “Parasites” who fed on human misery, spreading sorrow and confusion wherever they went.

“Destructive,” they were called.

And still they were permitted co-existence with the colonists, for a while, anyway. Of course there were colonial laws prohibiting the practice of their infamous craft. Somehow a way was always found around all those laws.

In 1641, Massachusetts Bay colony took a novel approach to the problem. The governors attempted to starve the “devils” out of existence through economic exclusion. They were denied wages, and thereby it was hoped that they would perish.

Four years later, Virginia followed the example of Massachusetts Bay and for a while it seemed that the dilemma had been resolved.

It had not, somehow the “parasites” managed to survive, and the mere nearness of them made the colonists skin crawl.

In 1658, in Virginia, the final solution; banishment; exile. The “treacherous ones” were cast out of the colony. At last, after decades of enduring the “psychological gloom”, the sun came out and the birds sang, and all was right with the world. And the elation continued for a generation.

I’m not sure why the Virginians eventually allowed the outcasts to return, but they did. In 1680 after twenty-two years, the despised ones were readmitted to the colony on the condition that they be subjected to the strictest surveillance.

How soon we forget!!

For indeed over the next half century or so, the imposed restrictions were slowly, quietly swept away. And those whose treachery had been feared since the middle ages ultimately took their place in society.

You see, the “vermin” that once infested colonial America, the ”parasites” who prayed on the misfortunes of their neighbours until finally they were officially banished from Virginia, those dreaded, despised, outcasts, “masters of confusion” were LAWYERS.

Whatever reality is, it's not that.

Participant

Carole: Note that this thread is about the last layer of power, not the last laWyer of power 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

The bigger picture is above even very old power structures such as Judaism, the Vatican and even the mystery Babylon religions. We in the west usually have, well, a ….. western bias.

Powers in the east and in other parts of the world must be included to get a grip on the bigger picture of where the top power is.

For example, some claim that the Jesuits have infiltrated and controls China. That’s an example of western bias thinking in my opinion. The last layer of power is most likely above that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The REALLY big picture is that the universe evolves as a whole system. So the top level power is the actions that are aligned with the whole movement of the world. And that’s good action! Because serious kinds of conflict are a sign of a dysfunctional overall system.

If in my body my liver would be in conflict with my kidneys, then that would lead to disease. Similarly, in the “body” of humanity, all the conflicts in the world are like a disease on a global scale.

So, no matter how powerful the top leaders in the world are, if they are in conflict with the whole of humanity, then they are shooting themselves in the foot. And all we need to do is to point out that fact and watch the whole corrupt power pyramid of cards collapse under its own weight of lies, manipulations and deceptions.

As we (us/them) travel through space time, we’ve often missed our scheduled meetings. They say, “meet us at the pyramid at Giza at 9:11 on the third saturday of the third month, and we will talk about this problem.” And, when we keep our promise and arrive with the intention of being polite and timely; They simply are not there. They are a secret secret society. As such, They do not exist.

But, armunn does, i’ve heard him speak…eloquently. Thank u for making yourself heard.

i.D.

got a funny feeling you’re right!

Whatever reality is, it's not that.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.