Woman hit by cyclist in Central Park, NYC, brain dead.

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes Woman hit by cyclist in Central Park, NYC, brain dead.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jimbojimbo

This story looks suspicious to me. The numbers are there. Plus I think it is strange how the officer is pointing to the blood stain on the road. The cyclist bike is to the left.

NYPD officers examine the scene in Central Park where a pedestrian was struck by a biker. Photo: David McGlynn

Jason Marshall on Friday.Photo: David McGlynn

A cyclist pedaling a $4,000 racing bike at high speed through Central Park slammed into a suburban mom in town shopping for her daughter’s birthday present — leaving the woman brain-dead, sources said.

Jill Tarlov, 59, of Fairfield, Conn., the wife of a CBS executive, was in a crosswalk near 63rd Street when Jason Marshall, 31, came barreling along West Drive at around 4:30 p.m. and yelled for her to get out of his way, law enforcement sources said.

Tarlov was rushed to New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, where she was declared brain-dead, the sources said.

Tarlov, whose husband, Michael Wittman, is a senior vice president at CBS, was out shopping for her daughter’s present when she was tragically struck, sources said.

Marshall, an accomplished baritone saxophone player, was pedaling a pricey Jamis Eclipse racing bike when he spotted the woman in the crosswalk at an intersection controlled by a traffic light, sources said.

“He was riding in the car lane and yelling, ‘Get out of the way! Get out of the way!’?” one source said.

It was unclear who had the light, but Marshall — who remained at the scene — “admits to being in the wrong lane,” the source added.

Marshall was at the Central Park Precinct station house Thursday night and cops were talking to the Manhattan DA’s Office about possible charges.

Law enforcement sources said it’s common for athletic cyclists to pedal in the car lanes, enabling them to travel faster.

“These guys think that they have entitlement and they don’t ride in the bike lanes,” one source said.

Witness Phillip Fenton, 21, visiting New York on a geography field trip from England’s University of Exeter, said Marshall was “speeding,” adding, “It didn’t look like he tried to stop.

“He was yelling for her to get out of the way, but I don’t think she heard him,” Fenton added.

Fenton’s pal Tom Longman said Marshall was hunched over the brakeless, triathlon-style “aerobars” attached to the handlebars of his high-performance, yellow and black ride.

“She went down pretty hard,” Longman said. “The right side of her face looked very bad. There was blood all over her.”

Local residents have long complained at Central Park Precinct Community Council meetings that the cyclists are a danger.

Last month, a 75-year-old Brooklyn Technical HS physics teacher was killed in Central Park when a cyclist trying to avoid a pedicab slammed into him.

Irving Schachter was struck in the park Aug. 3 and died two days later at New York-Presbyterian Hospital.

http://nypost.com/2014/09/18/cyclist-slams-into-pedestrian-in-central-park/

It is all around you.
    Even in the very room you are sitting in reading this.
    You can see it when you look out of the window, or when you turn on the TV.
    You can feel it when you go to work. When you go to church.
    When you pay your taxes.
    It is the wool that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .
jimbo

About jimbo

I once thought the towers were brought down by DEW weapons and turned into powder. I almost bought Dr. Judy Woods book, 'Where Did The Towers Go'? I was researching the nuclear bomb hoax on nukelies.com when it directed me to cluesforum.info. The nuke bomb footage appears to be totally fake. Nuclear power too. Then I played september clues movie and found out that the live footage was fake as well. It was obviously compter generated imagery like they make in Hollywood movies. Plus there was the phoney interviews on the streets with green screen backgrounds and actors telling us the towers fell 'obviously do to structual failure caused by the intense heat of the fires'. And the repeated phrase 'It was just like watching a movie'.