ONE HEALTH

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

Re: ONE HEALTH

Unread post by rachel »

https://x.com/_Escapekey_/status/1786384589658693785

I knew it when I first read the paper. It's the logical end point.

The paper, further, is written in impenetrable language, using loads of obscure terminology, and opaque phrases. The entire paper was one big invite for people to not read it.

GMqCg35W8AAT_wE.jpg
The Total Human Ecosystem: Integrating Ecology and Economics. Zev Naveh [2000].

Longer subs tag breaking this down when I get some time - but this is actually important, consequently posting very short version here.

What it seeks to do - in intentionally complex, confusing terminology, and impenetrable jargon - in the name of environmentalism take every field of science (especially 'soft'), and integrate these under a hierarchical, 'holistic' umbrella, replace the existing land-use model (elimination of property rights), eliminate fossil fuel and nuclear power, switch from objective truth to 'contextual reality' (arbitrary rule) - all facilitated through means of Cybernetics and General Systems Theory (even Laszlo is thrown in):

'At the global scale, this integration can be realized only as part of an all-embracing environmental revolution. Such a revolution, as envisaged by Laszlo (1994), will guide the bifurcation of cultural evolution on its leap toward a higher organizational level of the emerging sustainable information society'.

The 'higher organisational model' means that power will be concentrated at the top, post-Marxist revolution.

'An important step to achieve these goals in regional sustainable development will be the replacement of the ruling neoclassical market economy incentives for quantitative growth with a more far-reaching and just socioecological approach that is based on the Total Human Ecosystem paradigm.'

Yes, Marxist. The aim is to eliminate the capitalist free market economy model.

From here, you can then work your way towards 'Urban Ecology' which appears a contemporary hot topic, or move in the direction of the Odum brothers, who regularly are referenced, and who also snap easily to General Systems Theory.

Is this the 'end boss'?

'It could eventually lead to the full integration of these disciplines in a major post-industrial transdisciplinary Total Human Ecosystem science.'

Could be. It seeks to fully integrate 'these disciplines', and those cover... essentially everything. It's 'holistic', 'hierarchical', 'trans-disciplinary', seeks to eliminate property rights, ... wait, let me quote the article itself -

'These systems include living systems, ecological systems, social systems, and solar energypowered biosphere landscapes.'

Unsure what's missing. Well, apart from Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.

https://academic.oup.com/bioscience/art ... 357/270767
GJtRmK_WYAA92IO.jpg
GJtRm8bWMAEgJ1c.jpg

... and I can absolutely guarantee that there are a number of big follower accounts who will not touch the topic with a barge pole.

All of this also explains what Epstein was up to, incidentally. More on that soon.

_Esc has moved from X to Substack, https://escapekey.substack.com/
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

All the same Bullshit Bingo, sounds like ChatGPT wrote it.

https://x.com/onlythedeadknow/status/17 ... 2025508090
Want hard facts and no opinions that The Biden Administration just placed the “climate Crisis”, “global Health Security”, and “One Health” under DOD Biodefense Authorities?

Spread this far and wide. Use anything as your own. Warning It’s terrifying. But if people don’t get eyes on it before the end of May we are in more trouble than we are in now.

Their own documents and words (second half in comments)

U.S. GOVERNMENT GLOBAL HEALTH SECURITY STRATEGY 2024 Released: APRIL 16, 2024
https://whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploa ... 2024-1.pdf
GLtMlh_X0AAFpSV.jpg
GLtMlh9WUAME_c0.jpg

“This new Global Health Security Strategy lays out the actions the United States will take over the next 5 years to ensure we continue this progress and deliver on the goals established in my Administration’s 2022 National Biodefense Strategy and Implementation Plan and the bipartisan Global Health Security and International Pandemic Prevention, Preparedness and Response Act of 2022, enacted as part of the FY 2023 National Defense Authorization Act. Through investments and cooperation with foreign partners, we will continue to build our capacity to prevent, detect, and respond to biological threats wherever they emerge. And we will rally greater support for these efforts from other countries, the private sector, and civil society to ensure long-term impact.”

Three Documents referenced in Strategy above:

NATIONAL BIODEFENSE STRATEGY AND IMPLEMENTATION PLAN FOR COUNTERING BIOLOGICAL THREATS, ENHANCING PANDEMIC PREPAREDNESS, AND ACHIEVING GLOBAL HEALTH SECURITY - OCTOBER 2022
https://whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploa ... -Final.pdf
GLtMliAWMAApYvH.jpg

It “improves” on the 2018 DOD Biodefense plan by adding “Global Health” to it.

“It is a vital interest of the United States to manage the risk of biological incidents, whether naturally occurring, accidental, or deliberate. This National Biodefense Strategy and Implementation Plan for Countering Biological Threats, Enhancing Pandemic Preparedness, and Achieving Global Health Security updates the 2018 National Biodefense Strategy and serves as a foundational component of the President’s vision to create a world free from catastrophic biological incidents, laying out a set of objectives to effectively counter the spectrum of biological threats. It defines biodefense as actions to counter biological threats, reduce biological risks, and prepare for, respond to, and recover from biological incidents, whether naturally occurring, accidental, or deliberate in origin and whether impacting human, animal, plant, or environmental health.”

“Naturally Occurring Biological Threats. Biological threats can affect humans, animals, plants, and the environment, resulting in significant health, economic, social, and national security impacts. It is therefore important to address biological threats using a One Health approach that recognizes the interconnections among people, animals (domestic and wildlife), plants, and the environment. Infectious disease threats do not respect borders. Urbanization, climate change, habitat encroachment, economic interdependence, and increased travel, coupled with weak health systems, increase the ability of infectious diseases to spread rapidly across the globe. Novel infectious diseases, the resurgence and spread of once geographically limited infectious diseases, zoonotic diseases, and antimicrobial resistance can overwhelm response capacities and make outbreaks harder to control. As we have seen with the COVID 19 pandemic, an infectious disease outbreak—even in the most remote places of the world—could spread rapidly across oceans and continents, directly affecting the U.S. population and its health, security, and prosperity.”

The W.H.O. Pandemic Treaty and/or IHR expansions is a massive threat. The Biden Administration may push forward even without them though.
Prepare Action Plan https://whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploa ... n-Plan.pdf
GLtMliCWsAE_ZgY.jpg

“The climate crisis is existential and the impacts of climate change are being felt around the world. Leading scientists have told us that we face unavoidable climate hazards over the next two decades, even if we succeed in keeping global warming to 1.5°C, including sea level rise, unpredictable rainfall, flooding, drought, heatwaves and heat extremes, forest fires, and melting glaciers and permafrost. The impacts of these changes will undermine development gains, exacerbate geopolitical tensions, accelerate the food security crisis, and result in greater instability and humanitarian need. The climate crisis is fundamentally and increasingly a national security crisis. And to tackle one of the greatest global challenges of our time, we must make deep investments in our allies and partners and support their efforts to adapt to the impacts of climate change.”

“Respond to the UN Secretary-General’s call to ensure “Early Warning for All” by 2027 and increase co-production and use of climate information.” (Fun fact we provided massive funding to the U.N. To help build bio surveillance hubs globally using the FY23 NDAA)

“Improve food system productivity, output, diversity, and nutrition through climate-smart approaches.” (Fun Fact in the FY23 NDAA they state Congress wants us to move away from livestock for human consumption. No meat for you)

Joint external evaluation tool: International Health Regulations (2005) - third edition
https://who.int/publications/i/item/9789240051980

“In 2020, the IHR Review Committee and the Independent Oversight and Advisory Committee for the WHO Health Emergencies Programme expressed the need to adjust the IHR monitoring, and evaluation instruments based on lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic. In early 2021 the JEE Secretariat began the process of systematic review of the tool.” (HINT: Its a compliance tool)

White House Considers Invoking "Unprecedented" Climate Emergency
https://zerohedge.com/markets/moar-powe ... -emergency

Reminder if the below passes that’s Checkmate on Freedom:
Combine that with the The World Health Organization Treaty meeting in Geneva May 27-June 1, 2024
77th World Health Assembly Vote on:
1. Pandemic Agreement (Treaty)
2. Amendments to International Health Regulation (IHR)

Full source files, string of Videos and resources. Again use anything as your own. We literally need to be “Team Humanity” right now.
https://x.com/onlythedeadknow/status/17 ... 1655276877

What couldn’t they target under “Public Health and Safety”? Gun Violence Pandemic, Infodemic, mental health “extremists” MAGA/Patriots/Christians

What couldn’t the censor based on “Public Health and Safety”? Vaccine injury reports, Transgender surgeries on minors and their risks, coronavirus origins, pharmaceutical corruption in our government, and so on.

Yes, lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic...that all governments are corrupt to the core.

You know the "Early Warning for All by 2027", they are not going to say it out loud, but they are expecting or at least planning for the end of the world. ...Then, if it doesn't happen, we are still up shit creek, because once they conclude "Jesus is not coming back", they will install themselves as the undisputed God Men.
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

rachel wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:25 pm Yes, lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic...that all governments are corrupt to the core.

You know the "Early Warning for All by 2027", they are not going to say it out loud, but they are expecting or at least planning for the end of the world. ...Then, if it doesn't happen, we are still up shit creek, because once they conclude "Jesus is not coming back", they will install themselves as the undisputed God Men.
I think the leaders are not corrupt. To what standard?

They just do the same as all leaders have always done. Take care of themselves and their family.

The problem is that most of us peasants adhere to the false idea that "they are there for us".
This leads to psychiatric problems, as the experienced reality conflicts with the reality of the mind.

For man to live in peace, reality of the mind and the world need to be aligned, otherwise man will be in stress.

Any form of rule in which the children of God (all of us) don't see the other as equals, as brothers, are per definition as a blasphemy to Christ's teaching to love each other.

These leaders deserve compassion and pity, as they have no clue what they are doing, from what I see serving the devil, while claiming to do "humanity's" work.

If I look around I mostly see bureaucrats doing what is asked of them.

I think many men are mistaken on hierarchy, we idolize greed, self absorbation, sinners and idolize sin.

That's sad.

It basically tests us in our faith.

Do you want the world or want divinity?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

@pasterno I couldn't dispute any of what you say.

We've got to think, even if most of the people in power genuinely don't believe it, I figure the Papacy has the legal documents showinf a man call Jesus was crucified and a man called Barabbas was released. There is no reason for these to have been permanently lost, the Roman Empire wasn't conquered, rather it lost its influence and collapsed...the Iron becoming Iron and Clay.

And if we fast-forward to now, knowing what the Biblical timescale points to in multiple places, we know the global warming scam and COVID is preparation for the worst. But they are doing exactly what the Pharisees did in Jesus time...and actually what the Lord shows Ezekiel...they have created for themselves a back door excuse, so if nothing happens between 2027 and 2030, maybe up to 2033, then they can slap themselves on the back and say..."See, we had nothing to fear from God."...and that is going to be the actual point of Hell on Earth, because the restrainer will be off.
dave j

Unread post by dave j »

pasterno wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:14 am
rachel wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:25 pm Yes, lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic...that all governments are corrupt to the core.

I think the leaders are not corrupt. To what standard?

They just do the same as all leaders have always done. Take care of themselves and their family.

Now then for my response dismiss the character of the one who posted the original message.

What is babble, babble is the confusion of even a so-called shared language.

So I will post a response and I will make it a suggestion only that you apply this to any communication you have with anyone in the future.

If they think, then they should be quiet. If they know, they will bear witness.

Now to the point of this what is the definition of corruption I will use so-called English (that is in fact the first language) and discuss only one word corruption.

Corruption as defined by standard English and the so-called Oxford dictionary.
1) dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power.
2) the process by which something typically a word or expression is changed from its original use or meaning to one that is regarded as erroneous or debased.

Oxford
1) unaccountable dishonest or illegal behavior especially of people in authority.
2 unaccountable the act or effect of making someone change from moral to immoral standards of behavior.
3) countable usually singular the form of a word or phrase that has become changed from its original form in some way for example holiday is a corruption of holy day.

Now then one after reading the example can easily see that the above stated example of a so-called politician not serving the will of the people has in fact corrupted the position of power they hold.

So yes Rachel you were correct in using the word corruption and anyone else thinking differently is in fact wrong.

Now then employees shall not use public office for private gain employees shall act impartially and not give preferential treatment to any private organization or individual employee shall protect and conserve Federal property and shall not use it for any other than authorized activities this comes from the nih.gov principles of ethical conduct of government officials and you will find that state and city and local municipalities use the same form and set of rules and the same definition of corruption.

Now then the blacks law dictionary
Defines corruption as one and act done with an intent to give some advantage inconsistent with official duty and the right of others.

Unfortunately those who do not possess the mind of Christ and who are not saved by the Lord Jesus Christ out of this world are in fact corrupted and carnally adherent to the idea of thought being an individual effort.

those who are corrupted of the world will simply use any avenue whatsoever to interject nonsense and non sequitur .

With that said I suggest that when you speak with anyone and they tell you I think you should then regard them with silence turn on your heel and show them your other cheek.

Win one speaks knowingly and states a truth that can be tested and verified then you can sup with them.

When speaking or having a discussion you will notice that it involves more than just one word for the most part if however you cannot even get past the simple how then are you going to discuss the so-called complex.

I suggest those children of God separate themselves from those who intentionally inject their own thinking and thus cause instability just so that they might interject something else.

Acts 13:37 (4:10)

But he whom God raised again saw no corruption.

Then know this you and all the people of Israel it is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead that this man stands before you healed.

Now that man spoken about at the end is you if you choose to deny your own so-called thoughts, and hear the call of Christ.

Because as you know you did not choose me but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit fruit that will last and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.

Beware the leaven of the false witnesses beware the leaven of the false Christ's beware the leaven of the fallen man who thinks he had a thought.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Thanks Dave. I always live in hope.
Amazing grace, How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost, but now I am found,
Was blind, but now I see.

'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears relieved.
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed.