PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

i know exactly what i have done ,and i'll be honest if ab wasn't honest i would have left the clowns jerking him off
source (6).gif
source (6).gif (30.72 KiB) Viewed 1067 times
download - 2020-07-13T165513.866.png
ipiccy_image (6).jpg
but it is partially my fault and mainly his for setting up a website and having audios with some real gentlemen ,that birthed me ,sort unprodigal son returns ,so i just wing it ,but i never take it personal,just like i don't know who i will retire apart from the current platespinners that pop in and them boys i do wanna retire that is persoanl
but for an entire generation of gullible apes it's over
napoleon

if there was an evolution blog ,and you did not belive in evolution ,would this fundamental lie keep you away from the blog or would you join it and guide it

so why do some of the lads and lassies all believe 911 was live,is it because they havn't seen sep clues ,most do know the premise,shouldnt that be the topic for these people to discuss, lol

is 911 past ,have the boys n girls mundanity and acquiescence put out the fire ,was the fake terra enough to defeat ya ,just like the wizards magic in oz ,
remember i am dangerous to the masonic dialectic of yay or nay ,and my theories are not for masons to discuss ,and that filters down to gatekeeping websites ,and was oh so obvious when i told yas who made the miniatures or who was capable of making them and why we see future echoes of 911 ,that dialectic of just fucking googling how they make movie buildings collapse was enough to make some under the control of a gatekeeping website say it was live ,
napoleon

The Coptic New Year, also known as Nayrouz, is a holiday observed by Coptic Christians (9/11). It marks the start of the Coptic calendar and is a time of reflection, prayer, and remembrance.
ethiopia.gif
kubrick puts all of the 911 info in his poster for 2001 a space odyssey ,we have coptic countries indicating sep11
GeminiPatch (1).jpg
we have jupiter seal in the form of a space station ,and orion spacecraft mimicks the plane
and the fisrt glimpse of the twin towers future as a vehicle for the new millenium,including the plane impacts on the twins matching the stars on the gemini mission ,so we see the heavens on sep11 2001 mirrored with jupiter space station,orion spacecraft,gemini patch including stars,columba is the oculus building and jupiter symbol x in a circle represents the exact moment of the stars on sep 11 2001
uiyuyu (1).jpg
lucas progressed the idea of j tobin plaza becoming a spaceship by putting luke skywalker in the centre of the chamber of reflection ergo standing at the koenig sphere in the middle of the tower complex and looking up,et voila ,that rosicrucian ceremony which birthed the wizard of oz fairystory got recycled for a new millenium,and i have shown you all the future echoes of 911 used in star wars ,,honestly the gap between the audios and the the forum is now so massive ,im not sure any of you can bridge the gap
GeminiPatch (1) (1).jpg
instead of v.i.t.r.i.o.l. written on the walls of the chamber like traditional rosicrucian ceremony ,,,they blame the rosicrucian fairytail the wizard of oz for 911 and left oz at all 911 sites,but it wasn't a dream it was a real place ,as part of dreamlike event is based of theosophist adopted tool of control ,pretty easy to show the controlled opposition up at the moment isn't it

The Rosicrucians teach that all great religions have been given to the people among whom they are found, by Divine Intelligences who designed each system of worship to suit the needs of the race or nation to whom it was given. A primitive people cannot respond to a lofty and sublime religion, and vice versa.
What helps one race would hinder another, and in pursuance of the same policy there has been devised a system of soul-unfoldment suited specially to the Western people
this religion is terra ,and its as old as it gets
napoleon

oh and do remember it's only because i write and show things that would further the understanding of 911 to a level beyond the masons feel comfortable with, i have detractors from all over ,i don't make things up and i kept my integrity by being the only one to progress the conclusion of sep clues,and not go along in a discord controlled by agents ,let that sink in i get targeted because they can't repeat the premise let alone debunk it ,ergo ab gets people fishing and paraphrasing my work instead of just reading and showing it
heres mark windows on the world listen to this ,but especially 53 mins where the celestial solo-mans temple is brought up ,mark explains the celestial jerusalem ,and now should know why terra-ism on 911 made the millenium fall-con under "terra" the masonic french revolution from the masons to us gullible apes
images - 2022-07-08T173210.jpg
we have already established how the lads ignore you if you are relevant ,well i used it perfectly,i did tell beforehand though so you shouldn't be surprized should you ,i maen they banned smj that should have rung an alarm bell or two
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-10T151316.464.jpg
i did not join the masons or the 77th brigade or reddit ,i write and show things that make people worried about their jobs as liars i am a fakeologist
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-25T155141.868.jpg
napoleon

https://fakeologist.com/forums/topic/th ... ars-clues/
so here you see i put the main points of 911 star allignments ,masonic zerubabel vision and george lucas version ,so all the information i know the masons and their lackeys and hackers could not talk about ,including the houseclowns ,this is from 20th may 2019 ,so i have shown for 5 years what surrounds ab is controlled
bbggbb.JPG
yes it is a bonus i am sadistic and really enjoy embarrassing these "men" but at the end of the day ,i already knew who the frauds were because they all either came from jlb's website or clues forum admins or some hoaxbustierres ,and i had the masons to figure out what they couldn't say thanks to original simulant ,,which in turn means i can predict what all abs houseclowns couldn't say ,but instead they openly insult him year in year out by ignoring his blog,it is very hard to listen to ab deal with these clowns and they show no growth or respect for the real researchers the fakeologist blog attracts
maxresdefault (46).jpg
so you think grammar is the reason i get complaints ,or is it because i never sold ab out like them fucking rednecks he deals with ? once i saw the discord was hacked and loaded with masons and backroom staff who's job it is to give the allusion of paying for truth is honest
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-06T195827.215.jpg
now who is always saying make the people pay for things ,or he will donate 20 bucks for this and that ,yep jlb ,now look ab wants money to fund fakeotube which supplements his interviews and gives a home to videos that are right up ab's alley and they would not see the light of day after being removed,but understand this year 6 has started ,year six of the fakeologist neglecting his blog to talk to people who i predicted won't read the blog because of masonic ties
should i have signed up with masons and hackers and lads are that are only there to normalise what ab has put together ,in a sterilised paywall environment ,or was it better i show ab all his chatters are fucking scared of the wizard of oz ? over the six years they openly ignore me
answer that truthers
napoleon

;l;.jpg
https://www.revival.tv/sermons/revelati ... 021/[quote]
When Jesus was tempted by the devil in Matthew 4, the devil said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.” Jesus didn’t say to the devil, “These kingdoms are not yours to give”; He didn’t argue that point with the devil.

All the governments of man have failed. Even our beloved, precious United States of America, which was founded on godly principles and on the Word of God, will fail. Why? Because man is a sinner. George Washington said that it is impossible to govern a nation without God or the Bible. It will experience its demise one day. I shudder to think that I have to watch it in my lifetime. But America won’t last forever. Our freedoms won’t last forever. All the kingdoms of man will come to naught.
2001-a-space-odyssey-original.jpg
The Antichrist is a man of war and not of peace. In Revelation 6, when he first came, he was on a white horse and he had a bow but no arrows. So he came as a false Messiah and brings a pseudo-peace. But the Bible says, “When they say, ‘Peace and safety!’ then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman.”

Lucifer is a mini-sun that is created by an anomalous event, at the closing of the Jupiter mission, in Arthur C. Clarke's 2010:
As Jupiter is about to transform, Bowman returns to Discovery (one) to give HAL a last order to carry out. HAL begins repeatedly broadcasting the message

""ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS – EXCEPT EUROPA.
ATTEMPT NO LANDING THERE""
napoleon

tumblr_patki1bcoR1sklxkeo2_r1_1280.jpg
maxresdefault (47).jpg
9-11-wtc-08-collapse-2-turm-DW-Politik-New-York-jpg.jpg
napoleon

ipiccy_image - 2024-03-12T215938 (5).jpg
https://www.are.na/block/7135989 In chemistry, vitriol is iron or copper sulfate salts and their derivative, sulfuric acid. The name comes from the Latin for “glassy,” after the resemblance of iron sulfate to shards of green glass. Vitriol is symbolized alchemically as the “green lion,” a poisonous substance that appears when metal is degraded by acid. Sulfuric acid, or oil of vitriol, was used in the synthesis of the lapis philosophorum- the Philosopher’s Stone. One unique peoperty of sulfuric acid is the dissolution of metals- all except for gold, on which it has no effect.

The alchemical motto for vitriol is “Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificando Invenies Occultum Lapidem,” “Visit the interior of the earth and rectifying (purifying) you will find the hidden stone.” The motto originated in L’Azoth des Philosophes by the 15th Century alchemist Basilius Valentinus. http://symboldictionary.net/?p=2658 In Freemasonry, the motto is a common component of the symbolic “Chamber of reflection,” where a Mason contemplates and reflects on the nature of death. In both Freemasonry and Alchemy, the motto refers to a process of internal, spiritual purification.

"V.I.T.R.I.O.L. or V.I.T.R.I.O.L.U.M. Meaning;("visita interiora terrae, rectificandoque, invenies occultum lapidem", or "visit the interior of the earth, and purifying it, you will find the hidden stone." This is another way of saying " look within yourself for the truth".)"
does anyone miss the irony of my topic literally being corrrect vitriol, but my topic is the one topic that will never be discussed by masons the table of contents in the chamber of reflection on sep 11 2001
different type of alchemy,planetary alchemy just as sirius though
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-12T215938 (6).jpg
In chemistry, vitriol is iron or copper sulfate salts and their derivative, sulfuric acid. The name comes from the Latin for “glassy,” after the resemblance of iron sulfate to shards of green glass. Vitriol is symbolized alchemically as the “green lion,” a poisonous substance that appears when metal sulphuric acid is added ,does not affect gold so follow the yellow brick road ,you are treated like dorothy from the book ,but she worked it out eventually
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-12T215938 (9).jpg
Rosicrucian degrees appeared in some French rites during the second half of the eighteenth century]Commonest in the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, the French Rite, and related jurisdictions, There is no specific list of contents, but it may contain either literally or in representation, such objects or images as a skull, a sickle or scythe, an hourglass, bread and water, sulphur, salt and a cockerel (symbolising mercury), a lantern or candle, or the acronym "V.I.T.R.I.O.L."
not too shabby
napoleon

In the fourth volume of his piece of scare-mongering, Barruel singles out the Swedenborgian Masons for particular attention (esp. 4:119-51), because he sees them as the heretical glue that binds together a variety of what he calls “antisocial” (i.e. revolutionary) societies. He describes Swedenborg’s visions as “prophecies of rebellion” and his teaching as intended to “eradicate true Christianity from the minds of their dupes, and to make their New Jerusalem a plea for those revolutions” that aim to overthrow “the present churches and government” (4:132). The underlying meaning of the claim for spiritual regeneration is really “to sweep from the earth every prince and every king, that the God of Swedenborg may reign uncontroled [sic] over the whole globe. And that revolution which they saw bursting forth in France, was nothing more in their eyes than the fire that was to purify the earth to prepare the way for their new Jerusalem (4:126).
maxresdefault (46).jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-18T105639.072.jpg
gold cube of new jerusalem.jpg
now you see truth is not in the hands of the controllers ,this baseball bat of truth has been weilded by the baddest motherfucker you ever met
napoleon

ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (9) (1).jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-18T104944.jpg
ipiccy_image (38) (2).jpg
228000 views ,your gonna have to hire more people
you aint ever gonna get over ignoring the blog for 5 plus years and still claim to be fakeologists ,and i think once ab realises 80 percent in the discord are from other sites he knows ,well then we see why he is special
i know he is special ,im just not sure he knows ,laters