The made-for-Canada (but probably not made in Canada) psyOp continues 5 days later. If anyone is still paying attention to this watered down version of any American psyOp, they’ll see the results of the complete underfunding of the vicsim portion of the hoax.
But investigators still refuse to make names public, as some who were originally listed as missing have since been located.
How do they expect people to believe that 5 days later, we have no names of vicsims 220;out of respect for the families”? If your family member was missing, wouldn’t you be screaming from the hilltops for them to call in or be identified?
Here’s a new 220;amateur” video recently released:
A few minor anomolies:
- streetlights still on – one burned powerline pole would kill the power
- random vehicle traffic around fire area, seemingly oblivious to the huge fireballs
- fireballs and smoke seem very repetitious, as in a video loop
- spectators are quite close for a huge fire. The heat would be tremendous and emanate for hundreds of meters
- my poor French was enough to hear the constant 220;oh my God”s so prevalent in “amateur” videos of past psyOps, like 9/11 and the recent SF runway crash