Gassy story

Be the 1st to vote.

This story was on the radio at 6am. Amazing how quickly the information made it to air — complete with details of the dead, but no details on names of officials, hospitals, or victims. Is this the Monday morning ? Sure, it’s a good message not to burn gas indoors when the fumes are not vented properly (besides the stove, I guess), but is it all right to invent a story? If this is a real story, the sure are quite the coincidence.

A 29-year-old Brampton man came home early Monday to find the lifeless bodies of three family members — all victims of suspected accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.Peel police were called to a home on Linden Cres., near Dixie Rd. and Queen St., just before 2 a.m., where five people were exposed to the gas. A 60-year-man, his 59-year-old wife and their 36-year-old son were found without vital signs on the second floor of the home and were pronounced dead in hospital, Const. Fiona Thivierge said.Two other male relatives, aged 56 and 66, were found on the first floor and were also taken to hospital for exposure but are expected to survive.

via Carbon monoxide kills 3 in Brampton | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto Sun.

No tags for this post.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

wp-puzzle.com logo

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.