Predicting an Asian 9/11

While I thought at first that was just another psyop, it seems to still be building to a bigger, more all encompassing event. Boy, I hope everyone here is wrong.

Lots of really creative thinking that for some reason is resonating like crazy on my speculation meter from the fakeologists in chat.fakeologist.com: I do think you guys are cutting edge in your thinking — are you finally getting in tune with the Nutwork? Crediting @columjaddica, @rickpotvin, @janerik, @simonshack: why am I getting goosebumps at this speculation?

Data Was Deleted From Flight Simulator of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Pilot – WSJ.com.

Great numerology site: https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=29th+day+of+march+2014

(h/t @columjaddica)

Jan Erik Hansen

March 20, 2014 – 6:00 am
The Petronas Towers, also known as the Petronas Twin Towers. Might be the next fake PSYOP hit by the Missing GHOSTPLANE ? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petronas…
Jan Erik Hansen

March 20, 2014 – 6:02 am
“Malaysia Air Flight 370: Petronas Twin Towers ???
Jan Erik Hansen

March 20, 2014 – 6:07 am
Thousands of people were evacuated on 12 September 2001 after a bomb threat was phoned the day after the September 11 attacks destroyed the World Trade Center towers in New York City. Bomb Disposal squads found no bomb in the Petronas towers but they evacuated everyone.
Tom-Dalpra

March 20, 2014 – 6:09 am
Two Crowns there in the City of London -the area neatly cleared out in that psy-op – The Great Fire of 1666.
Tom-Dalpra

March 20, 2014 – 6:18 am
The construction of the Petronas Petronas Towers turned out to be a multinational effort. The structural design engineers worked out of New York City, -88 floors – it’s got that square and compass ‘badge’.
Jan Erik Hansen

March 20, 2014 – 8:01 am
@Tom-Dalpra: The fire was a magic TRICK they put the Cestui Que Vie Act 1666 while the fire was burning !
Tom-Dalpra

March 20, 2014 – 9:14 am
indeed. The old devils. It seems to have worked quite well!…pah…
columjaddica

March 20, 2014 – 10:55 am
imgur.com/rDwszv8 If I was going to fly a plane into the Petronas towers, I’d do it on 3-29. 88th day of year, 88 floors per building, 13th week of year, and some prime anniversaries. BTW note that quote from the architect on the wikipedia page “the reality of a hollow object…”.
Tom-Dalpra

March 20, 2014 – 11:38 am
that’s it then. Tune in next Saturday for the Asian 9/11. It’ll be a case of flight 307 looming large on our Tv screens and us exclaiming ‘Ah, there it is!” just as it slams into the Petronas towers. ”Well at least we know where it is”.
columjaddica

March 20, 2014 – 11:44 am
lol
aralsea

March 20, 2014 – 1:55 pm
Perth, Australia. MH370 “Wreckage” found off coast and Mick Jagger was there when LWren Scott died.
Jim Hollander

March 20, 2014 – 2:35 pm
@Tom-Dalpra: It’ll be live on TV — during qualifying for the Malaysian Grand Prix.
Videre Licet

March 20, 2014 – 2:53 pm
@Tom-Dalpra: lol! going to mark my calendar

simonshack

March 20, 2014 – 3:35 pm
Tom Dalpra wrote: ”Well at least we know where it is”. Priceless! Imagine that: the Flight370 (filled with nuclear bombs) hits the Petronas towers – and both plane and towers (and office workers) get dustified!
simonshack

March 20, 2014 – 3:37 pm
If this sounds like a “crazy” scenario, let me know why you think so! Have we not seen crazy scenarios unfolding “before our eyes” in the past?
simonshack

March 20, 2014 – 3:42 pm
We (the few of us who are awakened to the Nutwork’s stupid MO) really need to be prepared for the future silliness that they will throw at us. Perhaps we should try and anticipate their moves – now that we’re more familiar with them.
simonshack

March 20, 2014 – 3:43 pm
MO= Modus Operandi. Look it up.
Jan Erik Hansen

March 20, 2014 – 4:21 pm
Tears For Fears Fake (TEARS) Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdsO-8…

March 20, 2014 – 4:37 pm
@columjaddica: Wow, I like your research. Please throw it in a comment or forum post so it’s not lost in the chatter.

March 20, 2014 – 4:39 pm
Can you imagine if you were right about this…listen, I discount nothing these days, but your theory sounds very possible. Would a little forum like this be enough to derail the plan? Will we really see another event as big as 9/11? Why do I think not, but on the other hand…

March 20, 2014 – 4:41 pm
All I can add is 3/29 is 3/2+9=11. Love the 88 (multiple of 11) theme too. We really CANNOT discount their obsession with numerology
columjaddica

March 20, 2014 – 4:41 pm
I’ve been staring at too many numbers lately. I don’t know if I’d want to compile that somewhere, those predictions are so always wrong and there’s so many ways to do numbers. Of course we’ll get *something* that day. It’s also an anniversary of one of the bombings in Moscow a few years ago.

March 20, 2014 – 4:41 pm
I’ll make a post anyway. For some reason it resonates.

March 20, 2014 – 4:42 pm
@columjaddica: have you been on my broadcast? We should do an audio about it.
columjaddica

March 20, 2014 – 4:42 pm
I had more numbers relating to it earlier too but forgot them. Yeah the pic makes it good though. How blatant. I saw the pic on WSJ (reverse google it)

March 20, 2014 – 4:42 pm
@columjaddica: will do
columjaddica

March 20, 2014 – 4:43 pm
TBH I stayed up all night to reset my sleep cycle lol so I’m pretty fried right now
columjaddica

March 20, 2014 – 4:43 pm
and Jan Erik posted the idea and the link to wikipedia with that crazy hollow quote
columjaddica

March 20, 2014 – 4:44 pm
The new freedom tower is also 88 stories tall, and some kid snuck in and got up to the top they say (NYT article last night)

March 20, 2014 – 4:46 pm
@columjaddica: what at the WTC?
columjaddica

March 20, 2014 – 4:46 pm
columjaddica

March 20, 2014 – 4:47 pm
They are hyping so many fears simultaneously right now. Check this out, go to Google trends and search world war 3
columjaddica

March 20, 2014 – 4:48 pm
March only has partial stats in but it’s gonna be a huge spike in searches for world war 3
Enhanced by Zemanta

24 thoughts on “Predicting an Asian 9/11

1. rickpotvin

Ab, you pointed to me in your list of people pointing to something potentially serious with the missing plane but didn’t post a reference– so I’ll do that here. First– as to the Petronas Towers, I fail to see any war resulting from a false flag hit there. As I pointed out in earlier posts here, a war would result from a fake false flag hit on Israel at this point, blamed on the two Iranians with false passports. I’ve assembled a videos of a Bruce Willis Die Hard plane crash scene, a Superman plane crash scene, Japanese kamikaze newsreels and a review of 63 years of terror attacks in Israel. Israel hit Iran in the past but they’re getting really itchy trigger fingers lately with the inadequate nuclear (fake tech) agreement. They know nukes are fake– but the larger context is too much to deal with here. It’s enough to know that they and the neocons want to smash Iran. We all know this missing plane story can’t just go on and on without resolution as it has been. Somehow, something has to come of it. It’s not, as Simon suggests, just to keep terror in our minds as a reminder. I have 3 threads for everyone here….

9/11 Part B (possible) – Fake flight 370 will be weaponized 777 for FAKE FLASE FLAG by Isr
    www.network54.com/Forum/153202…

MALAYSION FLIGHT 370 – PART IV – The “REAL” terror incident is still about to happen.
    www.network54.com/Forum/153202…

MALAYSIAN 777 WEAPON – nuclear or dirty bomb narrative – Part V [null] VIEW THR
    www.network54.com/Forum/153202…

ONE MORE THING– I studied the helicopter crash in Seattle and it too looks phony.
    SEATTLE POSSIBLE FAKE HELICOPTER CRASH [30 min video]
    www.network54.com/Forum/153202…

1. tsisageya

No, thank you Tom. I’m not so sure I’ve given any insight to anyone. I’ve been stupid my whole life and now, when I’m supposed to be at my smartest, I find that I’m still stupid.

It’s a terrible thing.

1. tsisageya

Jim, have you looked into the math that is being taught in school these days? Outrageous. Absolutley and totally brain-dead. Look into it. It’s totally kewl and neat. NOT.

They’ve actually fucked up subtraction.

Look! Over there!!!

2. tsisageya

Here’s the clue, you sillies! Have you not learned ANYTHING from cluesforum? Stop trying to examine the bullshit. Just stop. Goodbye. You don’t even exist. See ya, wouldn’t wanna be ya.

Why is that so hard?

I said that wrong. Stop responding to the motherfucking lies and propaganda and look at the money. Obviously, there is an agenda here. DUH.

3. tsisageya

If y’all would kindly put all the pieces together, that would be so awesome. When you start to understand the political/elite nonsense, let me know. Do you ever get out of your closet?

I’m asking. Take offense, or don’t. I’m not so sure I care. Nevertheless, here I am.

4. Tom DalpraTom

🙂 I do appreciate having the chance, at least, to talk to people and have a smile about these things here.
    I’m sure our collective feet are on the ground, but…well…as Simon said…they have actually arranged something exactly like that before…

Jim’s mention of the Malaysian Grand Prix that weekend caught my eye. Perfect! At 15:07 , just as people from all over the World are experiencing the breakneck speeds of motor vehicles hurtling around the track- pan left – and there she is! Flight MH307 – right on time. Bang! The war machine creaks into life and the circus continues.

Having been bombarded with all the impossible theories surrounding MH307, perhaps the satisfaction here, is in having an outrageous theory that is actually feasible!

1. cjcolumjaddica

There are only three main ways I can think of to respond to the fake stories (this is in response to the comments that we should be doing something different)

– Analyze and criticize the events (yes, this is naturally going to involve speculation)
      – Believe it
      – Cut the cable and grab a bugout bag

I don’t know what the fourth option is but people keep implying we should be taking it.

2. ab Post author

Even a variation of this scenario would be fascinating if our tiny collective was right. Are we playing to their injected fears or are we really on to something? Is there a code to be cracked?

1. cjcolumjaddica

I see the numbers everywhere but I think they can only be interpreted with much more detailed knowledge of their esoteric legends. Otherwise it’s a bunch of false-positives that make everything look connected and dangerous. Which is probably the main point.

The numbers are everywhere and I’m sure they feed off of the attention it gets. To an extent I’m pretty sure we’re being nurtured there are more and more people looking at this all of the time.

Any event that “happens” is going to have the numbers but they can apply numbers to everything to make it look like doom is everywhere.

3. Jim HollanderJim Hollander

Another “fact”I for all the non Dimitri Khalezov fans out there is that The Petronas towers also has underground nukes already in the basement. If your trails went the way of Judy Wood you guys might have missed that. I went the Dimitri Khalezov route. According to him, WTC 1,2 &7, UN building, Sears tower and Petronas towers were/are all built to destruct with a touch of button.

Maybe Khalezov will finally sell some books.

1. Jim HollanderJim Hollander

29th numerology … (my first and hopefully last attempt)

2 + 9 = 11
        9 – 2 = 7
        9 * 2 = 18 — 9
        9 / 2 = 4.5 — 9
        2 / 9 = 0.2222222222
        9 squared (2) = 81 — 9

2 to the power of 9 = 512 —- 8… damn it doesn’t work.

BTW MH370 went missing on the 67th day of the year not the 66th. Whoever said that, I think it was Rick.

1. tsisageya

They’ve actually fucked up subtraction.

Look! Over there!!!

5. cjcolumjaddica

The “hollow quote” I was talking about was at the bottom of the Petronas Towers Wikipedia article. It’s from the building’s architect and it just made me think of the “hollow towers” theories.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petronas…

According to Laozi, the reality of a hollow object is in the void and not in the walls that define it. He was speaking, of course, of spiritual realities. These are the realities also of the Petronas Towers. The power of the void is increased and made more explicit by the pedestrian bridge that … with its supporting structure creates a portal to the sky … a door to the infinite.[43]

—César Pelli, architect (1995)

6. cjcolumjaddica

I like to remind myself that most of the fears they hype do not actually turn into anything. The numerology and clues might help push the fears into people subconsciously but might not be meant to be taken literally most of the time. I don’t know how to put that…