Psyopti-blowback

Hello Teapot!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psycholo…

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.

Who is Simon Shack? | Jahilliya. – a fresh comment from Evil:

“I agree 100% from my personal experience that Shack and Ab are both total fakes.”

Me too. I’ve just been banned from both forums simultaneously! The administrators and their stooges levelled a rapid barage of phony allegations to demonise and then ban me (my monikers were “psyopticon” and “evil edna”).

simple-ad

Khammad
Khammad(@khammad)
7 years ago

Guide to the Psyopticon Shillery Event 1) Audiochat Aug 12-13/2014 ½ 8/12/14 This is the original audio where Psyopticon’s voice allegedly changes 2.28.40 “Say guys, hh hi there Unreal and Rollo and uh Ab, how’s things? I uh era ok , I’m looking at yer sss excuse me for my ignorance Unreal, Im looking at you’re um your flag >>>>>>>>>> you know your national flag on your um name you’re your name >>>>>>>>>> what is that, like blue white red, blue white rr orange” (Between the arrows is where the alleged voice morphing takes place) fakeologist.com/2014/08/12/aud… 2) Audiochat Aug16-17/2014 –… Read more »

Xileffilex
Member
Xileffilex(@xileffilex)
7 years ago

I was impressed with the flow of scans of obsure file press cuttings from comprehensive “files”, not to mention footnotes and references, dossier-like. Hmmmmm.
While we may disagree with the amount of sims used in mass events vs faked deaths of real persons, I found his position that the BMD indeces are peppered with fake births and marriages from the 40s onwards ready to be activated 50 or more years later by whomsoever wishes to organise a terror drill to be quite insane. A big give-away. On the Hendrix scale.

Simonshack
Simonshack(@simonshack)
7 years ago

Psyop-teapot-Con wrote: “Best guess is that the high command of both sites – cluesforum.info and fakeologist.com – are integral components of that Tavistock Network. !” Rats! Hey Ab, looks like we’ve BOTH been roundly busted by the Evil Psyopti-Con ! What are we to DO now – to make a living ? Augh – will I now have to sell one of my Porsches – or perhaps even my 1968 vintage Rolls Royce?!… 😀 Seriously folks, with this overnight 180° flip-flop (of the formerly passionate Fakeologist / Cluesforum fan) Psyopticon / Evil Edna character, I’m glad that we now have… Read more »

Khammad
Khammad(@khammad)
7 years ago

Regardless of the many different opinions about the entity Psyopticon, the one observable behavior we can agree on is that he was VERY disruptive to this community.

Khammad
Khammad(@khammad)
7 years ago
Reply to  Khammad

An observable behavior from the entity Psyopticon is cutting and pasting casually written text into the chat. This would be in the form of repeating pastes, and pastes that ended with the word “The”

Khammad
Khammad(@khammad)
7 years ago
Reply to  Khammad

An observable behavior from Payopticon is that he accused nearly every member of being a shill.

Khammad
Khammad(@khammad)
7 years ago
Reply to  Khammad

An observable behavior from the entity Psyopticon is filling the chat with 120 words per minute for several minutes in a row.

Khammad
Khammad(@khammad)
7 years ago
Reply to  Khammad

An observable behavior from the entity Psyopticon is asking up to 10 questions per minute, for several minutes in a row, making it impossible for members to respond and develop ideas.