K Ham Radio
Date: July 23, 2015
Rollo was the guest for the Special Episode #42!!!!!
- Michael Shermer’s Book: Why People Believe Weird Things. Michael is a real big jerk and wants researchers to know it. He does his best to shame those who question the media and government.
- Pluto on Pluto, literally.
This new image of the planet Pluto looks too much like the Disney character Pluto to be an accident.
One last image from NASA: “Members of the @NASANewHorizons team react to seeing the sharpest #PlutoFlyby image so far.” – From a NASA tweet. Is it just me or does this image look more like people reacting to someone passing gas.
- Could CGI be replacing crisis actors? The evidence is pointing in that direction. Arnold Schwarzenegger looks better than ever in his latest Terminator movie. Sandra Bullock looked flawless in Gravity. The movies are admittedly using CGI, and people are not even aware of it. Could modern day hoaxes also be using CGI? Is this the mental block we have in media fakery: That we cannot tell a CGI person from a real human actor?
- Museums make their own dinosaur skeletons. Ab brought attention to this most excellent article that explains how museums want models. “But the job secured through that ad ultimately led May to launch Research Casting Inc., a company that’s been placing fossil replicas in museums from Argentina to Japan for the past 28 years.” Are there any real dinosaur bones in museums? Almost never.
- Sirius Satellite Radio uses NO satellites, never did. I have knowledge from one of their technicians. Turns out satellite radio is just cell tower radio. They are reliant on terrestrial cellphone towers. So why lie about using satellites in the first place?
No tags for this post.