That baby has a moustache!

Fake trials and fake courtrooms, and really bad photoslop (or whatever equivalent) of vicsims. Without the internet and keyboard critics, the deceivers really had it easy.

Russianvids doing more good work exposing the horrible Jeffrey Dahmer psyOp. Makes the hoax look brilliant in comparison.

simple-ad

Hare Brain
Hare Brain(@hare-brain)
5 years ago

Jack33
Jack33(@jack33)
5 years ago
Reply to  Hare Brain

H. Brain said, If they’re actors, who are these people? Are they Juilliard trained thespians? What’s their motivation to take the job? And what’s their motivation for keeping the secret? How much do you think they got paid? What do you think they’re doing right now? Although I can’t say for sure, but I suspect these two are most likely CIA agents, or they work for some other organization responsible for creating and maintaining these psyops, ie. Military intelligence, private contractors, etc. So, to answer your question, “what do you think they’re doing right now?” I imagine they’re living their… Read more »

Vespadouglas
Vespadouglas(@vespadouglas)
5 years ago
Reply to  Jack33

You will however find some people who genuinely , though mistakingly, believe that they may know these people .
You will also find people who , (to us ) unbelievably , pretend that they knew these people . I’m not talking about the Actors who are most certainly some sort of CIA drama division .
I’m talking about people whose imaginary / fabricated link to the Actors gives them a sense of importance .

Jack33
Jack33(@jack33)
5 years ago
Reply to  Vespadouglas

Unfortunately, that sort of thing does occur.

I suppose if we all started calling out the people who do this sort of thing maybe we can discourrage others from ever doing it.

It would probably be a futile endeavour. It’s human nature for some I guess…Who knows?, a large part of those false accounts may be spread deliberately as well.

Jack33
Jack33(@jack33)
5 years ago
Reply to  Jack33

Also H. Brain said, “And what’s their motivation for keeping the secret?

If one of these people ever decided they wanted to break their silence and expose the lie, who are they going to tell besides their buddies?

Jack33
Jack33(@jack33)
5 years ago
Reply to  Fakeologist

Btw-
Thanks Ab -I can still say your website is the first and last place I go when I get online each day. I may not join in very often but I’m always here lurking.

Jack33
Jack33(@jack33)
5 years ago
Reply to  Fakeologist

Thanks An. I may do that sometimes.e soon.

And I assure you I’m not a sock puppet.