Lac Megantic Train Crash Hoax: Rap up

like this

This blog has been active for 6 years. It’s taken 5 years to get the final tally in this obvious hoax /NDNGH, one of the first we covered. Note the plethora of occult numbers.

It’s unlikely that any of this money could be justified to re-reroute train tracks. Last time I looked, trains and tracks belonged to private, for profit corporations (even though originally taxpayers probably financed and paid for most of the railroads a few times over).

How else could you get the public to agree to pay for this? STAGE AN EVENT.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will be in Lac-Megantic on Friday to announce a rail bypass nearly five years after a train derailed and exploded in the Quebec town, killing 47 people. Sources tell The Canadian Press that Trudeau and federal Transport Minister Marc Garneau will be on hand and that the federal government will assume 60 per cent of the cost of building the bypass. Quebec will take on the remaining 40 per cent. The price tag for the 11-kilometre bypass is estimated at $133 million. I

Source: Federal government, Quebec to announce Lac-Megantic rail bypass | The Star

Copy cat cities could cause a tsunami of money

No tags for this post.

5 thoughts on “Lac Megantic Train Crash Hoax: Rap up

  1. xileffilex

    Thanks Faye – I went straight to the [dead] link.
    There’s the usual 9/11 style biographical list here…

    Seems like the Musi cafe was central to creating fictims, [cf Pulse night club, Windows on the World, Bataclan, Clutha pub….] apart from the 93 year old [a Canadian psy-op speciality] who happened to live right next to the railroad tracks. And the first to be named….hmmmm

    an example….. mum and 2 daughters “died”
    Nine-year-old Bianka and 3-year-old Alyssa Charest often went with their mother, Talitha Coumi-Bégnoche, to the local convenience store to buy candy. They lived in an apartment building a stone’s throw from the railway tracks. Early Saturday, the mother and daughters were in bed when the runaway oil train hurtled into the building. Talitha’s partner, Pascal Charest, saw a ball of flames engulf the apartment block. “I would have preferred dying with them,” he told the Journal de Montréal.

    On Tuesday, Talitha’s sister, Nadine Bégnoche, reported the death of Talitha and her daughters on Facebook

    I could go on, but it’s a familiar script.

    Here’s an interesting couple, a short lived relationship dating rom only 10 months fbefore the crash – mother with two children, boyfriend whose previous girlfriend has died tragically early, again allegedly. HBe is Stéphane Bolduc, 37, she’s Karine Champagne, 36
    from the “funeral” notice for Karine…
    we find the identity of the two children in the photo and their father –…
    Ses enfants:
    Loïc et Nathan Proteau

    Ses parents:
    Ghislain Champagne et Danielle Lachance

    Son frère:

    Le père de ses enfants:
    Yann Proteau

    Son amoureux:
    feu Stéphane Bolduc

    Ses beaux-parents:
    Lisette Fortin (Claude Bolduc)

    Ses beaux-frères et belles-soeurs:
    Steve Bolduc (Nathalie Trépanier)
    Sébastien Bolduc (Frédérike Simard Vigneault)

    All 47 are potential new lifers

  2. xileffilex

    Is there a list of “victims” for this audacious HRDPAR / NDNGH ?? I don’t see one easily. This is the only piece of hoax management I came across after a brief search:…
    Ginette Cameron’s daughter Genevieve Breton died during the Lac Megantic rail disaster. More tonight on #cbcfifth 9 PM on @cbc
    March 17 2017

    “he worse part is we won’t be able to see her…I will never be able to say she is really gone”

    Some lucky “survivors” are mentioned here and here In the latter link there’s an excellent photo dump from the event.

    Perhaps I need to have a closer look.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. logo

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.