The idea that you could find bones that old defies logic and common sense, but like other archaeological hoaxes, they can’t stop “discovering” more proofs.
The real question is why promote such an obvious silly narrative that we can find Pompeiians in various stages of escape from this awful fateful eruption, the more we dig?
Officials at the Pompeii archaeological site have announced a dramatic new discovery, the skeleton of a man crushed by an enormous stone while trying to flee the explosion of Mt. Vesuvius in 79 A.D. Pompeii officials on Tuesday released a photograph showing the skeleton protruding from beneath a large block of stone that may have been a door jamb that had been “violently thrown by the volcanic cloud.”
What is it with this tiny place in Canada? Are they now the hub for crazy/fake news? In 10 years this guy has almost been killed twice by flying debris? What are the [incredibly unlikely] odds?
If there was never anything happening in Humboldt before this year, then there sure is now. Perhaps a new industry for this farm area.
A Saskatoon man says he was cut on the forehead and suffered a concussion after an axe came flying through his truck’s windshield. Mackenzie Peddle says he doesn’t remember getting hit in the face while he was driving home to Saskatoon from Yorkton, Sask., earlier this month.
Humboldt RCMP said Tuesday they were looking for the public’s help in the investigation.
Peddle said it’s not the first time something has flown through his windshield while he was driving on the highway.
He said about a decade ago, he was driving his car when a long piece of rebar fell off a truck, bounced off the pavement and pierced the windshield on the driver’s side — missing him by inches.
Nothing like front page news to bring up sagging Shake a spear sales.
Concidentally, I was going to go to a play this year. Mrs. Fakeologist vetoed it earlier, saying this year’s lineup was awful. Maybe she was right.
This story also helps reinforce the idea that there will be security checks in every public space, including grocery stores. Buy your scanner shares today.
At about 6:45 p.m., Stratford police received a call that explosives had been placed “at the Stratford Festival,” prompting the speedy evacuations of both the Festival and Avon theatres.
Monday’s bomb threat was the first time in the Stratford Festival’s years of performances that an opening night was cancelled. While protests in 2006 by a coalition of anti-poverty groups resulted in additional precautions, the performers still took to the stage as scheduled.
At an evening media conference, Stratford Festival officials shared plans to enhance its security measures, including the possibility of hiring additional security personnel and bag checks.