simple-ad

Gaia
Gaia(@gaia)
2 years ago

Ah, and liking your own posts (’cause nobody else does) is pretty pathetic, Vespadouglas.

Vespadouglas
Vespadouglas(@vespadouglas)
2 years ago
Reply to  Gaia

only a fuckin idiot will not realise YOU “liked” my comments and then you made this “pathetic” comment

Vespadouglas
Vespadouglas(@vespadouglas)
2 years ago
Reply to  Vespadouglas

but hey ,whadda you know …….a few days later ….it seems there’s a couple of people here who are aware of this bs ” crossover ” thing going on

Vespadouglas
Vespadouglas(@vespadouglas)
2 years ago

time warp type o’ guys

Vespadouglas
Vespadouglas(@vespadouglas)
2 years ago

gaia, kelly , jan irving , hbc , ……..these dudes need to polish their goggles…….theyre at least 3 years behind

Tom-Dalpra
Tom-Dalpra(@tom)
2 years ago
Reply to  Vespadouglas

gaia? i mentioned, something about ‘shooting peasants’.
That all the other shit is controlled, is old news.
I thought that was taken as read.

Flippin’ Craigbot crashing my knackered waffle, ganted.
I’ll try and catch up on some presumably up-to-date audio and listen to this if I can stand the choppy Discaudio for long.

Gaia
Gaia(@gaia)
2 years ago
Reply to  Vespadouglas

Too much honor to be named in the same sentence as Kelly (I assume Tim) and “HBC” (I assume John and Chris), I am way more junior than them in this conspie realm. Jan Irving [sic] I don’t particularly like, but he also has done quite some research. What have you come up with, Vespadouglas, in all the time you’ve been commenting here? Any deep thoughts, real research, or a coherent sentence with proper interpunction, for that matter? And what does “at least 3 years behind” mean? Is there a timeline “we all” need to adhere to? What defines those… Read more »

Vespadouglas
Vespadouglas(@vespadouglas)
2 years ago
Reply to  Gaia

you are an agent of deceit …….simples