So what could the reason be?
- part of a forever-plan to destabilize and sow fear into the public psyche
- they want everyone to turn off their phone at night to save power
- they want to see how many people actually believe them
- they are testing a new ad delivery system that you cannot block
- to create a divide between authority worshipers and 220;deniers”
Either way this one woke me up at 2:02. It turns on the phone screen and lights up the room. Luckily mine only went off once and the sound was muted. Don’t ask me how I managed to ignore it for another hour’s sleep.
As usual, this story is completely unbelievable and without evidence.
Authorities in Ontario say two teens who were the subject of an Amber Alert have been located. Police say the 13-year-old and 15-year-old were found safe after they were last seen in Toronto at about 7 a.m. Wednesday. They say a suspect is in custody and no one else is being sought in connection to the Amber Alert.
Update: I slept through the first alert @11:32p and the other @12:22a. Three alerts to destroy most people’s sleep. I may have to rethink using my smartphone as my backup alarm clock.No tags for this post.