Sex of Lynn revealed!

Lynn has a great talk with Tim Ozman about the COVID psyOp.

Lynn also reveals their sex – you’ll be surprised.

Skip past an hour mark to find out.

Lynn thanks for mentioning fakeology. Lynn also reveals their age at 1:30. Please contact me for an interview – I’d be honored to have such a great talker on this site. Join the discord!

antipodean
antipodean
2 years ago

Is she/it, Lynn Ertell AKA ‘the Sai Girl’ ?
cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?…

willard
willard
2 years ago

Lynn, I believe, is mostly a 69 year old woman; however, I wonder if she ever met Unreal?
Hey, that’s idea! Ab do an interview with Lynn and have Unreal call in.

Now that would make for some good fakeology radio listening.

Steven Lovett
Steven Lovett
2 years ago

I’m guessing age 33 or 69.

Tom Dalpra
Tom Dalpra
2 years ago

Deft footwork from Tim when the subject of Chris Kendall came up. For me, I agree, IPS is one of the best commentators out there, right now. He knows his stuff and has some great incisive thoughts. He’s really good at letting his guests talk too. It’s only that he’s previously shown his hand by inserting some real disinformation clangers like ”Jones is Hicks ” and the mask nonsense that it became, obviously, a familiar story. You know, the one about the guru who turned out to be a deceiver. But I don’t care. He puts out great audio. You… Read more »

willard
willard
Reply to  Tom Dalpra

Good point about Ozman’s non-response to the Chris Kendall incident. Ozman’s gig on Midnight in the Desert makes me nervous as does his symbollicaly/ atchetypie name OZman.
Talking to a character like Lynn for 2 hours and 25 minutes does not help his cause any.

Wait, perhaps Ozman is just an innocent stage name. No, on second thought that doesn’t help either.

smj
smj
Reply to  willard

Ips booted me from his discord when I posted jordan maxwell’s show about how his dog cornered a baby t-rex and how he saw pterodactyls flying in formation over lalaland. He said I was ad homineming poor old Jordan.

I reckon he didn’t know much about maxwell besides the externalization of the hierarchy stuff he interviewed him about.

That and the whole mad mike affair has me thinking ips may be a bit suspect. There’s no denying he’s interesting though.

Reply to  smj

yeah spoke to him a few years back , felt it was my civic duty to call anyone out for bullshit being a the fakeologist i am , he was collecting for mr painting or photo matt boylans expedition (math powerland ) the guy who wanted to cross braintarctica, or cross the infinite plane His particular brand at the time wasnt the beavis and buthead mocking which he has now got down to a straight face and honed ( virtually indistinguishable ) to a normal person , and i do agree that the stories are fun , but he kept… Read more »

2 years ago

may the force bee with you
but thelast chat was good and had some good ideas for people so i would reccomend listening, ips is fascinating , and i do hope he and not any other houseclown gets the satr wars gig

2 years ago

oh and ive listened to chris from hoaxbusters last call a few times and the first half he is on fire funny as fuck and fast concise as he mostly was , but the 2nd half of the call felt like he was trying to talk three vampires out of eating him (modern day 7th seal)
rip max von sydow

Reply to  smj
Reply to  smj

i treat a lot of what i hear now as a way of synthesizing the stories we all know into reality, most recent being the actor tom hanks being used for the covid19 vaccine he as we all know is used on and off the silver screen , sort of like the monolith in 2001 and millenium hilton, so having a fictional character that transcends screen ( if your gullible that is ) and becomes a flesh and blood fiction that interacts with what a lot of people call the “real world” especially in a cr-isis

smj
smj
2 years ago

“First, inevitably, the idea, the fantasy, the fairy tale. Then, scientific calculation. Ultimately, fulfillment crowns the dream.” -Konstantin Tsiolkovsky “This film is not only a visionary tale of our future. It is also unique gem of cinematic history. The film’s visual special effects and zero-gravity trick, invented by director Pavel Klushantsev, inspired Stanley Kubrick to create his sci-fi classic “2001: A Space Odyssey” and George Lucas to create the pop-culture phenomenon “Star Wars.” Both directors were strongly influenced by the Soviet director’s work – look at that rotating space station and beautifully painted planetary backdrops, for example. And Klushantsev’s purely… Read more »

willard
willard
Reply to  smj

, any thoughts on the death of Chris Kendall?

smj
smj
Reply to  willard

I don’t know if Chris is alive or dead. I do know I got him drunk enough to jump into lady bird lake and that he stayed in character the whole time.

I don’t care to be a false witness to death nor do I care to be a false witness to life.

smj
smj
2 years ago

So what is lynn? I went to the hour mark and listened but I heard nothing but political intrigue, and that bores me.

Tom Dalpra
Tom Dalpra
Reply to  smj

Yeh, it was better when you were on and I didn’t hear it either.

Lynn reminds me of that guy who used to post stuff here, in tone of voice, anyway..