Is last Trump tweet video a deep fake?

likes this

Something is wrong with this video.

His neckline spills over his shirt.

There’s extra herking and jerking of his body.

In this era of amazing video , it’s very hard to tell what’s real.

The whole speech feels wrong and contra what seems right.

Vox’s post inspired me to follow through and post on my own. I’ve grabbed some Vox comments – I really have no idea what’s going on in this amazing show.

boards.4chan.org/search#/Twitt…

twitter.com/search?q=trump%20d…

135.  EduardoJanuary 07, 2021 8:57 PM

There is one thing I noticed that is weird, January 6th Trump has a lot of neck skin, when he bends his head to the side, the skin easily covers the collar, this one not so much. His hair seems way smaller too.

I will watch again, trying to see the things you said.

140.  Fishslinger_BearJanuary 07, 2021 8:59 PM

Compare to this speech from the same room and podium. He looks and sounds very different. youtu.be/WP0ixjE7JIU

27.  DexJanuary 07, 2021 8:01 PM

What’s with the tie?

34.  BalamJanuary 07, 2021 8:03 PM

I believed it was a deepfake as well, same as the ‘go home’ video where his right neck area had odd distortion. The reason twitter deleted Trump’s latest tweets, which include that go home vid, may have been to get rid of the evidence.

Here’s a speculation. Trump was supposed to be at the Capitol but, to everyone’s surprise, wasn’t. The ‘go home’ vid looked as if it took place from the Capitol but, if Trump was never there, it was impossible for it to have taken place. The total shutdown of his social media was supposed to make this fake message the only outlet for a captured president but the grab went sour. Thus, they had to remove it. Trump is physically on the loose and that is why Nancy Pelosi was so shaky in her last interview, why the media is still going full bore and why shills are still getting paid. They are not acting like a victorious party, in any event.

37.  crescent wrenchJanuary 07, 2021 8:04 PM

Pointing out something more obvious:
He looks like his 2016 self, but he has visibly aged since that time and looks much more grizzled today.

Granted, he doesn’t look like vampires fed on him like most of the satanists do after office, but this video lacks the aging that was very clearly visible after his tangle with covid.

43.  NateJanuary 07, 2021 8:06 PM

honestly it looks like a POW propaganda tape. I don’t know if I should hope that it is, or hope that it isn’t.

54.  Other JoshJanuary 07, 2021 8:09 PM

That is not Trump. Deep fake video! Other things don’t add up:

1.) Trump is banned from twitter. Now he can suddenly post, again?
2.) Trump incited the crowd and directed them towards the capital building. Now he condemns their actions? No, I don’t think so. He would not do this about-face.
3.) Everything about this video seems wrong. It’s like an alien spirit invaded and inhabited his body. After such intense fighting and hatred of the deep state, Trump would not say 0;now we just need to get along”.

I can’t explain it. This just strikes me as “off”, something clearly is not right with this message. I’m saying deep fake.

65.  Sean CarnegieJanuary 07, 2021 8:15 PM

There aren’t any shadows. Not the flag, not his nose, nothing. Plus the glitch. This is weird.

101.  GKKJanuary 07, 2021 8:29 PM

His neck colliding with his shirt collar unnaturally.. his head movement looks like those of a puppet.. Could be just a really bad quality video or I am too deep into the rabbit hole I can’t see things straight anymore.

128.  tjon9January 07, 2021 8:51 PM

Guys, please go to 1:14 in the video where he says “election laws.” Does not seem natural to me at all. He pauses, then the next part of the audio seems to cut in with a higher pitch.

My first impression was that the whole thing simply felt “off.” To me, it seems like the audio is slightly out of sync with his mouth.

Also, his movements seem very unnatural. Taken by themselves, they seem like normal Trump movements. Taken together, they seem disjointed and unnatural, as if someone put together a bunch of his known gestures from different sources together in one video.

Maybe I’m imagining all of this, but overall this video gives me a creepy vibe.

165.  braqJanuary 07, 2021 9:11 PM

From 2:11 to 2:13 you can clearly see a black video artifact where his collar meets his neck at the tie area. 100% fake.

185.  nightskyradioJanuary 07, 2021 9:26 PM

Compare this video from today

with this video from December 22

Load up both videos next to each other. Watch them simultaneously, with today’s video from 1:30-1:40, and the older video from 0:45-0:58.

Watch the front right quarter of his neck (his right, your left). It doesn’t quite match the movement in the older video, seeming to recede in one video where it protrudes in the other. Also, the video from today has what appears to be a chroma key halo effect in that spot. In the older video, the neck shades naturally into the shirt collar. In today’s video, it looks spliced or pasted in. The colors seem off.

I’ve not watched much of Trump on video, so I can’t say for sure how he usually speaks, but today’s video sounds straight out of the Progressive Central Speechwriting Committee. Very cautious, rather limp, very passive voice.

“…he stresses at the end, in the only portion of the message where he looks normal, that ‘our incredible journey has only just begun.'”

That line sounds somewhat Trump-like, I think he’s said things like it before. But Boomers and progressives are absolutely obsessed with the idea of “journeys.” Boomer and culture is littered with it. If it sounds at all like Trump, that’s because it’s the only part of his speech patterns they could convincingly emulate.

As for not naming the new administration, I’ve been wondering if Trump’s “smooth transition of power” refers to a new incoming Vice President, and perhaps other new people replacing the old.