FAC934-Rick and Rollo and Guests

Epic call with Johnnyslist, Anounceofsaltperday, Ab, Benoit, and new voice BrokenLockes from NZ

Visit Frank’s site and comment: howtotakecareofyourpenis.com

24 thoughts on “FAC934-Rick and Rollo and Guests

1. Angie

Just to say ab, I do appreciate your platform. You say you just repeat things over the years – the truth can only be repeated, not altered. So thanks.

1. Angie

You were right, excellent discussion.

Say your prayers ab, Farcevalue’s right. I have no affiliation to any religion but I say mine. It doesn’t have to be the Lord’s Prayer or long or a set piece but I always say thank you for mine and my child’s protection. That’s one thing they can’t take from us.

Maybe that’s the intervention – us receiving protection when we ask for it.

2. Angie

Salt, the bible was written to be trashed. It’s the formula – set up the hope then trash it. All part of the process, all part of the trauma because life long, insidious trauma is their game. Now they’ve come out of the shadows it’s no longer insidious, it’s obvious. At least to those of us who can see anyway.

I do believe this is a spiritual battle – everything good, creative is being destroyed and replaced with an animated version of reality. We are made to feel/believe we are mere cattle who’s very breath is considered murderous, we are the virus. Where is God now salt? Will he intervene?

3. Angie

What do you think of Miles Mathis’ paper on Elvis?

Have to say, on my long journey to the ultimate truth Miles and Jan Irvin were responsible for breaking my heart a little when it came to my favourite bands/singers. Realising nothing was organic, leaving nothing or anyone to believe in/respect. No more heroes.

4. Angie

If you could go back in time which time would you go back to? If you knew then what was coming down the line would you change anything back then?

I’d go back to my early 20s, forget everything but work – just work, work, work and save every penny, buy myself a place off grid and teach me and my child how to be completely self-sufficient.

5. Angie

With regards to Rick’s question about how many people understand the full picture, I’d guess 500 tops (in the whole world) and that’s a generous estimation. I have only one adult child to discuss this with and he has me and one mate. Very isolating and fearful.

6. Angie

Crikey ab, you were sounding a bit desperate there (01.00 hour mark). Sounded a bit like ‘his Master’s voice has spoken’! Remember guys 2 plus 2 equals 5 (it’s a numbers game after all, right ab?). So, you admit that we the people, the cattle, have no power but when it comes to you defending your dictatorial claims that it’s all the romans , the people have the power then cos it’s them roman cattle breeding like rabbits and it’s a number’s game innit!

Hilarious, thanks for the grins.

(Nice to see the guys trying to get a word in edgeways tho’ ab).

Bet this doesn’t get posted.

1. Fakeologist Post author

Not sure what part you’re talking about; I don’t know why you’re worried I wouldn’t post a critical word. I can take it – call in and you’ll see I’m not so bad.

1. Angie

I don’t need to call in to see how you roll ab, I listen all the time. Talking’s your thing, writing’s mine.

1. Angie

I hail from Napoleon’s corner of the world, middle England.

My other comment could be taken wrongly, I’m not a white nationalist and I don’t belong to any kind of ‘group’, please be assured of that.

2. Angie

Anyway, there is a full frontal attack on the european man, there is no denying that. It’s not racist to say that, it’s certainly racist to do what’s being done.

7. napoleon wilson

“If thou but settest foot on this path, thou shalt see it everywhere.”

“Do you not know, Asclepius, that Egypt is an image of heaven or, to be more precise, that everything governed and moved in heaven came down to Egypt and was transferred there? If truth were told, our land is the temple of the whole world.”
    you pay enough attention you can make sense of most things

the sand it gets everywhere was a line in star wars covaids the phantom menace , change that for thoths mysticism and you might like my videos more , im a force ghost now .metaphors are my thing

1. Angie

I understand metaphors are your thing Napoleon, I just don’t understand them. I’ll keep trying.

8. napoleon wilson

im on a different level alright i fucking ruined masonry imagine being told at the end of your rise up the pyramid now you are the wizardof oz, terrible cult that

.laughing already , my videos dont make sense unless ,your paying attention or smacked up ,lol love johnny and rick .rollo can social distance ,id love to hear angie sounds like a sweetheart ,

also i knew a yoda in another life.

ihave elaborated enough in millenium fall-con so you wanna read comments ,knock yourselves out no gemattria or direct imagery involved in programming children . but like i say i was taught the miracle journey of a phage and put it to music using interstellar, maybe im gullible

bumpers are important ,johnny needs a bumper or two, and rick ,also put the bazooka down