simple-ad

David
David
2 months ago

The blood work reminds me of teslaphoresis – look up the video titled “Nanotubes assemble! Rice introduces Teslaphoresis” on RIce University’s YT channel

Xileffilex
Member
Xileffilex(@xileffilex)
2 months ago

I’m a bit suspicious. How many hundreds of thousands of routine blood tests are performed every day, perhaps millions? And, since they probably are done on older people’s blood, rather than that of the unjabbed young, then I’d expect a high proportion of those to be on jabbed, double, triple, sextule jabbled individuals. And yet this revelation is single sourced? Yes, I know “too many people involved, someone would speak out…” but millions?
Let’s wait for more confirmation.

Xileffilex
Member
Xileffilex(@xileffilex)
2 months ago
Reply to  Fakeologist

These few images are meaningless without any reference to the condition/symptoms of the patient they allegedly came from. With blood like that I’d suggest they’d be far from ‘right as rain’. Update – I now see that the clip has been “fact-checked’ which in itself is a red flag – but I wouldn’t put it past the deep state to push a fake story to have it debunked to take our eyes of other problems with the jab. The clip was promoted by Stew Peters…. www.reuters.com/article/factch… However, these videos are not reliable evidence that COVID-19 vaccines are dangerous. LOL! I… Read more »

Ricky
Ricky(@ricky)
2 months ago

I spoke with a neighbor yesterday and asked about his brother who just had prostate surgery, everything was routine as of last Thursday. We hadn’t talked since so when I inquired I figured he’d be home and OK, just the opposite, he said all hell broke loose and his brother spent four days in IR after developing rampant blood clots, (he’s vaxxed of course.) They couldn’t get a handle on it so he was being airlifted to a major hospital in Seattle. I’ve learned not to try and show normies this stuff, they won’t believe it, even if it kills… Read more »

Localherog2
Localherog2(@localherog2)
2 months ago

The implications of this are impossible to overstate. We’re looking at an extinction-level calamity.

Gabriel
Gabriel(@gabriel)
2 months ago

This is downright frightening. If I would have gotten the vax and then seen this video I would be freaking out. I don’t want my blood to be poisoned or grow graphene networks in my body. I pray this is a temporary state and the blood goes back to normal. It does surprise me how we are not seeing more adverse events. A lot of people I work with have gotten the vax and I don’t know any of them that had any bad side effects. Maybe they got the saline solution.

Localherog2
Localherog2(@localherog2)
2 months ago
Reply to  Gabriel

It takes time. This is not a normal quaxxine (or a quaxxine at all) and this not fixable. There is no detoxing from an mRNA quaxxine. The clots will show sooner but the resulting heart disease and cancers take time to develop.