FAC1019-Graphene-Lemming

likes this

Another new caller – another big call on my day off due to snow.

Please sign up to the forums at fakeologist.com/forums2

Please get on teamspeak and stay logged in to get verified fake11.com/ac

3 months ago

if you want my explanation on how it was overlapped i think it would be simmilar to pokemon go or even better this

but that doesnt help your question ,but its a belting wrong answer ,clues forum might have the answer especially with shutting down of cameras ,

3 months ago

Thanks Napoleon, very much appreciate your input. cheers db

3 months ago
Reply to  dirtybenny

PS. I will have nightmares from the androgynes in that clip….

3 months ago
Reply to  dirtybenny

its easier to tell you who built the models and filmed them rather than who didnt take a picture , heres some fun the two songs we here in j tobin plaza when the chaps says you might find a severed hand are “She’s Always a Woman” is a song from Billy Joel’s 1977 year star wars came out album,”How Deep Is Your Love” is a pop ballad written and recorded by the Bee Gees in 1977same again all happening where if you look up you see the millenium fall-con ,so thats a severed hand and a falling man ,luke s… Read more »

TheWalk_KevinBaillie_VFX.jpg
1WTC_Credit-Michael-Mahesh-PANYNJ-1024x671 (2) (1).jpg
911-jour-1-26-728 (2) (1).jpg
3 months ago

I noticed those 2 songs as well and was trying to find out their connection to the events.

3 months ago

illl reply here ,first off though big shout to bozo the clown everyones clapping again about 20.01 hooray they dont have to abuse people because of a pandemic cover story ,same as 2001 a space odyssey

“It is still difficult for me to fathom that there are no true still pics or videos from that day. Is that your position and do you have a model for that happening?” smoke cover ? masons running round taking cameras away?before digital was adopted ?directed enegy weapons keeping people away lol , god knows man

3 months ago

Bob Czz like you im just trying to decipher what we were shown with what i think is possible ,im really trying to debunk myself !! ha arent we all. some cosmjm from nikolai fedorov ,source is some grumpy drunk giant that wont let me climb upon his shoulders ,but he will throw you up higher to see further than others . www.hkw.de/en/programm/projekt… One of Russian cosmism’s main motifs – immortality – is manifested in its aesthetics. Fedorov and his successors assumed that art is the product of “the son’s grief over his father’s death” and can thus be understood… Read more »

4 months ago

youtu.be/26C5qOwOyf8

shill or not im looking forward to hearing graphene lemmings bumpers, they are funnier than judy wood

4 months ago

Having listened to this, I think I’m at the other end of the scale to Graphene Lemming. I absolutely appreciate how far he has gone in his investigations, and if you accept what is put out there, he makes a plausible case. It is possible that it is as he says, but is it also possible that this information is not as we are told? Personally I’m not minded to believe any of the scientific papers. I’m not even convinced that Carbon exists (graphene is an allotrope of carbon). As all carbon allotropes it is presented as something with 6… Read more »