Grand Illusion
Grand Illusion
4 days ago

On Beevie having an illness, Baking Soda+Apple Cider Vinegar+water mixed together takes care of a lot of illnesses from my experience. I’m looking to experiment with the Dirty Benny Turpentine with 4 sugar cubes remedy.

4 days ago
Reply to  Grand Illusion

To be clear, this is not my discovery or invention. I learned this from Dr. Jennifer Daniels. I am grateful for her knowledge, wisdom and courage for sharing this remedy.

Grand Illusion
Grand Illusion
4 days ago
Reply to  dirtybenny

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Turpentine remedy that healed the illness you had. EsoteRick has talked about how he worked with or had an interaction in the 1980s with a man whose parents gave him and his siblings a Turpentine remedy for illness when they were young. No suprise how old remedies for illnesses like Turpentine, baking soda, apple cider vinegar and ingesting more salt (Frank aka An Ounce of Salt Per Day) are supressed in our society because they’re replaced by Big Harma’s witch doctor poisons.

Grand Illusion
Grand Illusion
4 days ago

Do missiles exist? I thought John le Bon did a video on Missiles being a hoax but I guess ScrewTube took it down. I think of North Korea showing those massive military displays of troops marching and missiles in the background that look like movie props. Wasn’t one of the big selling points of the Gulf War that all these missiles were flying around and CNN was doing massive theatrics to cover this?

Grand Illusion
Grand Illusion
4 days ago

I don’t understand why guys like Beevie and Uncle Odd/Vigilante support Crypto. Crypto is cashless which means tracing and tracking of financial transactions which is what the powers that be want. Why do Beevie and Odd want their financial transactions tracked and want to give up their privacy? Uncle Odd switching to the Viglante name like he against the Man but yet he supports the Man’s totalitarian CONtrol and surveillance over financial transactions. I don’t get it. Also this whole Crypto Crash (33) is a joke. Cashless is here to stay. The crash is part of the push/pull game and… Read more »

5 days ago

phil still sounds like jlb,s twin to me, good converstaion, theres a segment in the telegram on sexing chicks,and study on eggs and temperature,and his children being a day and a night peple made me laugh

Vespadouglas