FAK535-Tom and Gaby L

Great questions and observations tonight from Orange County California.

From V in Sweden

And after I listen to that show with Tom and Gaby
I come a cross this article
ourorganicwellness.com/amish-f…

so they is trying to take our good foods away from us

Unreal
1 month ago

Some do denounce the Controlled Opposition in conspiracy theory – and Tom is quite right about how intelligence operates by promoting their various characters with negative publicity and infighting. • Of course, calling out the Fake Truthers is not very popular which is easy to comprehend when the Truth community is led by an overwhelming number of paid operators – some call these entities “shills” which is a bit forgiving and imprecise imo. • The very nature of the Fakeologist platform is such that both professional content providers, authors and researchers are bound to encounter laymen as well. • So… Read more »

Secret-Space-Program-Conference-San-Mateo-2014.jpg
Last edited 1 month ago by Unreal
Reply to  Unreal

Unreal’s Conspiracy Conspiracy research is rarely discussed on this platform. It is very valuable research, complete with spreadsheets, and naming names. I would encourage all to review this.

tom_l
tom_l
Reply to  Unreal

Unreal – Thanks so much for the encouragement. I’m pretty new to having woken up from the Matrix, as you heard on the show, so getting a message like this from a long-time researcher like yourself means a lot. It also means I’m on the right track. Thanks for the links as well. My wife enjoys looking into this stuff with me, so we have some more homework to do now. 🙂

RezMuttJeff
RezMuttJeff
1 month ago

Really enjoyed the chat, great guests with valuable insights. Especially their take at the end on the subject “where to live, pick your poison” dilemma. I think the agenda 2030/ America 2050, smart cities/mega region project may or may not come to fruition but even if it does it will certainly fail just like their utopian schemes always do. Virtual Reality still hasn’t overcome VR sickness, smart cities are not a micron closer to existing than they were five years ago and the Internet of Things is every hacker’s wet dream. Worse still, the great age of technological and scientific discovery… Read more »

Last edited 1 month ago by RezMuttJeff
Tom L
Tom L
Reply to  RezMuttJeff

That’s good to hear Rez, thanks. My wife Gaby liked reading your take, it gave her some more hope for the future. 🙂

tom_l
tom_l
Reply to  Tom L

Oops, sorry for the duplicate post.

tom_l
tom_l
Reply to  RezMuttJeff

That’s good to hear Rez, thanks. Your take gave my wife, Gaby more hope for the future. 🙂

xileffilex
xileffilex
1 month ago

Excellent chat. I tend to keep away from playing Guess the Controlled Opposition. Take what you like, leave the rest on the side of the plate. There are no Fakeologist “articles” we must all sign up to.
On a separate tack, the cohort of non covaxxing “truebloods” would make an excellent population for long-term study by epidemiologists [usual caveats apply] However one gets the feeling that the corrupt system wouldn’t want to fund research which might come up with the wrong results – if indeed the papers could get through the corrupt peer-review process.

tom_l
tom_l
Reply to  xileffilex

“Take what you like, leave the rest on the side of the plate”. Yeah, I agree. I think I’ll start doing that from now on. The guessing game was getting me nowhere fast.

ricky
ricky
Reply to  xileffilex

We’re just going to have to keep our own “unofficial” ledger for now x, I’m in a population of two in my circle of friends, relatives and acquaintances. Neither of us has been sick in any way, the jabbed haven’t fared quite as well however. Several have suffered serious “unexpected” health problems that have manifested in a wide variety of bizarre symptoms that normally wouldn’t be related to their health-conscious lifestyles. No deaths yet, but close, I think it’s just a matter of time.

napoleon
1 month ago

welcome back,gaby and tom , this is a wonderful conversation full of some great great points on all aspects,tom you should do a chart of the beliefs of truthers (i use that as a catch all) and who believes what, my method cuts out what people believe and relies on what i can prove,i think gaby and tom need their own show!!! everyone of the honest truthers should by now have the same opinions on all important matters, the fact that they don,t makes my job easier i fully agree the place is,nt as depicted or dangerous as it,s made… Read more »

Last edited 1 month ago by napoleon wilson
Tom Lusey
Tom Lusey
Reply to  napoleon

Thanks so much Napoleon for the great acknowledgement and your support! ?