FAK560-Calling Elvis with Lynn Ertell

Calling Elvis

Here’s what Lisa Marie said about the movie: 0;Austin Butler channeled and embodied my father’s heart and soul beautifully. In my humble opinion, his performance is unprecedented and FINALLY done accurately and respectfully. (If he doesn’t get an Oscar for this, I will eat my own foot, haha.) You can feel and witness Baz’s pure love, care, and respect for my father throughout this beautiful film, and it is finally something that myself and my children and their children can be proud of forever.”

5 1 vote

Cy Oppenheimer
Cy Oppenheimer
1 month ago

Kent State? What’s the probability of American National Guard opening fire on unarmed American Student protesters? That’s right, zero. Looks like Neil Young’s “Ohio” is hoax management.

1 month ago
Reply to  Cy Oppenheimer

Chris Hynde….its autobiography..Reckless: My Life as a Pretender” On the day the events at Kent State unfolded, Hynde was a member of the crowd of demonstrators targeted by the Ohio National Guard, though she wasn’t hit by any of the shots fired. “I heard the ‘tatatatatatatatatat’ sound. I thought it was fireworks,” she wrote in “Reckless.” Distraught and overcome by emotion, she collapsed to the ground and was later carried to safety by other students. According to her book, Kent State student Jeff Miller, one of the casualties that day, was the boyfriend of Chrissie’s friend (via New York Daily… Read more »

intro-1654176511.jpg
Last edited 1 month ago by dirtybenny
justlittleeva
justlittleeva
1 month ago

Boomers redeemed once again! I lived through all of that and agree with most of what Lynn recounts.What a memory, girl! BTW, no way will I sit through 3 hours of Elvis.

anounceofsaltperday