FAK568-Jacois and Tiago

1. Del Beyond the Imaginary Curve: www.youtube.com/channel/UCvswl…
  2. Eyesiswatchin’: rumble.com/user/EyesIsWatchin
  3. Limits to Growth: b-ok.cc/book/1135095/84063f
  4. Icarus: www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXoRdS…
  5. www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXDQZP…
  6. Shot Caller: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQxjyR…

1 month ago

delcroix is not del ,del (b,t,i,c)started with fake plastic goggle eyes wearing a white forensic suit in his garden in the first months of the flat earth ,even before he built his shed ,seems on the level ,i jest the level has been set by most masons using that limited learning tool called The quadrivium ,it has its uses , but up against thirty odd masons who ignore the miniatures collapsing on 911 ,all it does is show how many are paid ,to follow the pantomime The quadrivium consisted of arithmetic, geometry, music, and astronomy. These followed the preparatory work of… Read more »

Last edited 1 month ago by napoleon wilson
watermanchris
watermanchris
1 month ago

Ab, did you really forget who Delcroix is? The Scottish Flat Earth dude with the finger tats? He’s been on a ton of audiochats and Rollo even went to visit him. I sometimes think you’re joking when you forget things but maybe your memory is that bad. I couldn’t believe when you forgot “Spike” on the Audio Chat a few weeks back. There are exercises you can do to sharpen your memory. I know you speak to a lot of people but I’m just listening and I remember most of them. Anyway, this isn’t a dig. Just an observation. I… Read more »

ricky
ricky
Reply to  watermanchris

“I couldn’t believe when you forgot “Spike,” it’s something I’ve also noticed in the chats WMC. The “kraken” of trusting anyone has been lost since we’re all here at this site, is it “predictive programming,” legitimate dementia, a limited hangout or whatever. Don’t forget he had a bad reaction to a tetanus booster recently. I’m being sarcastic, but not completely since this is what “fakeology” imbues in all of us.

watermanchris
watermanchris
Reply to  Fakeologist

Yes. I know which is which.

But you know who Del is, right?

The flat earth guy with the finger tats? Or was that truly the first time you’d heard of him?

Spike has had a few monikers but he’s very easy to spot when he makes a visit

watermanchris
watermanchris
Reply to  Fakeologist

Fair enough. I guess I made the cardinal mistake of assuming you knew who he was.

Apologies.

I was trying to make a joke about you forgetting people that were on the FACs but it went over like a lead balloon

1 month ago

Jacois was an excellent caller inner, have him on again. Great on logic and reasoning. I loved and relate to his method of scrutinising people – catch them in contradictions. 100% agree.

Also agree re Del and Mark Passio – both are essential listens.

I’d be very interested to hear what Jacois disagrees with Passio about. I have some points, but kind of minor. Probably the biggest is that I don’t think it’s for everyone to proselytise.

Any way great call.

Last edited 1 month ago by YouCanCallMeAl
Unreal
Reply to  YouCanCallMeAl

Jacois has been expected to come on with Ab on the subject of his Flat Earth (FE) research… When will you finally do FE with Jacois, Ab ?

ricky
ricky
Reply to  YouCanCallMeAl

“Essential listening!??” I heard that before somewhere………..

Reply to  ricky

Essential, might be overstating it a little, but both have useful info/perspectives. No? I personally do look out for their work.

Last edited 1 month ago by YouCanCallMeAl
ricky
ricky
Reply to  YouCanCallMeAl

Not a dig on your’ comment AL, I’ve been suggesting an “Essential listening” category here for years.

Reply to  ricky

Ah, got it 🙂

xileffilex
xileffilex
Reply to  ricky

Some of my “essential” podcasters and youtubers become “non-essential” as their Weltanschauung is revealed in more detail…so far Eyesiswatchin hasn’t crossed that line yet. Nice to see Hugo Talks from the UK getting mentioned on Fakeologist, incidentally.

Last edited 1 month ago by xileffilex
ricky
ricky
Reply to  xileffilex

It sure is an ever sliding scale isn’t it xileffilex and I relate to your’ comment 100%. My idea for “Essential listening” are geared towards people new to this site. The ideas us veteran fakeologists take for granted can be so alien and jarring for the uninitiated that someone new to the site might become overwhelmed and just run away because the ongoing discussions seem too extreme. “Unreal” and Ab had a discussion breaking down the fakeology perspective on fac#112, there’s many others, Blue Moons’ breakdown of the “Kennedy assassination come to mind. There’s many others that will always remain… Read more »

xileffilex
xileffilex
Reply to  ricky

I like to listen to the UK’s alternative news digest “UK Column”. [it’s one of the few ways I know of anything that’s going on…] Some members have asked them why they never challenge the germ theory, for example, or why they accept viruses as fact. They did some back pedalling saying in effect that they didn’t want to frighten the horses, as you hint at yourself, ricky. Naturally, anything like the idea of crisis actors or fake deaths would be waaaay to far for them to go. But who knows if UKC isn’t some kind of gatekeeping operation?

Reply to  xileffilex

…. like James Corbett. Decent analysis as far as it goes, nothing untruthful that I’ve spotted, but no, he cannot talk about hoaxes, cgi, theatrics.

His last article was a case in point:
corbettreport.substack.com/p/t…

xileffilex
xileffilex
Reply to  YouCanCallMeAl

Precisely, Al. JC’s been at it since 2007, so he tells us, and still hasn’t got out of his false flag rompers.