30 days ago

watermanchris said realm ….drink!

the currency pun intended they want will be only accessable through your biome electromagnetism ,ill stick with cash too

Last edited 30 days ago by napoleon wilson
watermanchris
watermanchris
1 month ago

I’m listening to this call again and you can tell Markus struck a nerve. Why would you care if some dude on the internet says your coin sucks if it’s so great? People don’t get mad at lies. They get mad at the truth. If you find yourself getting upset, you really need to look within to see why. Markus has like 10 followers and he ALWAYS does his gotcha nonsense. Why would you be surprised or upset? It’s the same reason Markus gets mad at me when I say he’s not doing anything with XClave. It’s the truth. Uncle… Read more »

1 month ago
Reply to  watermanchris

Great comment! (sometimes + doesn’t cut it 🙂 )

Do you listen to Owen Benjamin? “Do not rely” rather than comply is a great saying.

watermanchris
watermanchris
1 month ago
Reply to  YouCanCallMeAl

Thanks, Al! I do listen to him. He’s got a lot of stuff right (spinning ball hoax, virus hoax, holohoax, etc) and I just disregard the rest. I find myself wanting to email him and tell him that war is fake or history is fake, etc. but I stop myself and appreciate him for what he is – a funny dude with some great ideas. He eschews despair and I like that. A lot of people in this scene spend way too much time focusing on the negative. OB just points out the negative and makes fun of it or… Read more »

30 days ago
Reply to  watermanchris

i was waiting for marcus to ask why odd interacts with the known fraud of weiss ,this clearly indicates odd doesnt read fakeologist blog either , weiss has a similar story to zuluone or pepper or whatever name it s joe basically not sure what he saw , does joe have any southpark friends that went missing like weiss friend robert patrick noonan ,or a version of that

interacting with 911 wackjobs is tight

you remember zuluone the mandela affectee,whos paramedic brother found a head on 911, tiago found a head too ,

Last edited 30 days ago by napoleon wilson
watermanchris
watermanchris
30 days ago

I don’t think I’ve heard Zuluone but I do remember Weiss’s silly story of his fake windsurfing “friend”. And who can forget Jesse Waugh’s 911 tall tale?

Everybody loves to LARP in the news stories of the day. Agent Smith is real!

30 days ago
Reply to  watermanchris

precisely any old 911 dickhead steps into fakeologist gets cross examined ,and would get quickly dispatched ,we now know who the magicians were behind the magic and what magic they used,

and the flat earth posse did an operation paperclip into crypto same rules apply to all the houseclowns ,they want us to believe in magic

watermanchris
watermanchris
1 month ago

We built a house for my mom (75) and dad (79) on the compound so we will never have to send them to assisted living. These stories are such a bummer and I never want to be the one telling them. The idea is to never have to send my parents and then later my wife’s parents to a facility where nobody gaf about them. My parents changed my diapers. The least I can do is change theirs if the time ever comes. As for Uncle Odd’s crypto dream, I think he will regret getting involved but I’d be happy… Read more »

1 month ago

looking after someone with dementia is very tiring , some fantastic caring advice to start from uncle odd and mr and mrs fakeologist

old people are the best

had to comment early as it hit home