FAC1104-Boogieman-Ab-Markus-Allen

Avatar photolikes this

Mark Boogieman and Ab discuss a new show for next week, and Mark talk about Chris Kendall of hoaxbusters.com

Also Farcevalue and Linda Curtis

boogieman
boogieman

Rumble Over the Rubble – YouTube

willard
willard
4 months ago

I need to take a break from fakeology. Is it me or does Mark sound like SMJ at times?

smj
smj
Reply to  willard

Although he never once said ‘Luis fecking Alvarez’ he did sound like me. It might have something to do with the fact that I grew up in Akron.

boogieman
boogieman
Reply to  Fakeologist

sounds like a good idea

smj
smj
Reply to  Fakeologist

Thing is I cannot do a show cause I’m out of material. I’ve been going on about psience for years.

boogieman
boogieman
Reply to  smj

I’m from Pennsylvania. didn’t take long for someone to question my identity. I’m glad you showed up to clear up any confusion.

willard
willard
Reply to  boogieman

Did you ever listen to Chris Kendall and the afternoon commute with John Adams?

boogieman
boogieman
Reply to  willard

willard
willard
Reply to  boogieman

The whole scene made me nervous. I always wondered if John was really commuting or if them two were pulling my leg.

smj
smj
Reply to  willard

If it makes you feel any better I can report that I got Chris drunk af and he stayed in character. He did jump into lady bird though.

willard
willard
Reply to  smj

Yes, I remember the audio of the escapade. Kham from Washington state had come down for a visit. Chris’s death brings to mind the myth of the Fisher King. I wonder what Tim Ozman would have to say about that bit of symbology/synchronicity. I remember John Adams buying eggs from a roadside stand once on the commute. Nevertheless, there were some afternoon commutes that made me wonder if ol’ John really was commuting but I guess it doesn’t matter. “The Arthurian legend of the Fisher King illustrates how a crisis can have deeper meaning. In one version of the legend,… Read more »

fisherwound.jpg
Last edited 4 months ago by willard
smj
smj
Reply to  willard

There are only so many stories.

Reply to  willard

tim ozman says symbolism so you fill in the non existant gaps with metaphors i dont use symbolism or gematria or any other shit , i show you the millenium fall-con, ,,i,m still waiting for his minions and him to tell me how kubrick predicted 911 ,never heard him say cosmism once ,or go into kubricks solomons temple in space ,or explain kubricks solomon-masonic-imagery in space (cosmic) ,or explain that kubrick makes wizard of oz films using oz schema as a private joke-r ,kubrick predicted masons in space petal using alchemical metals and planets as the journey to meet the… Read more »

hq720.jpg