FAK635-Died Suddenly with Tiago

2. fake11.com/ds – Died Suddenly Facebook group
  3. www.givesendgo.com/G6GH5

imagine

Swooning Grace
Swooning Grace
1 month ago

I can’t believe the caller from Tennessee didn’t know of Dolly’s betrayal

www.npr.org/sections/coronavir…

Reply to  Swooning Grace

Agreed. This one is looking more and more like the Joan Rivers entity. I did not know of “her” reported financially supporting the CV-AI op at Vanderbilt. “Last April, as the pandemic was taking shape, the two had a conversation about the state of early COVID-19 research — and soon after, Parton announced a $1 million donation to Vanderbilt. That money helped fund three pandemic-related research projects, including one related to the Moderna vaccine. Mark Denison, the director of the Division of Pediatric Infectious diseases at Vanderbilt University, told NPR that Parton’s donation helped researchers develop a “high-quality test” for use during vaccine trials.… Read more »

Untitled.jpg
Swooning Grace
Swooning Grace
Reply to  dirtybenny

great comment flushing out the bulls** bit by bit. Folks like poison pushing Parton should stand trial for their crimes against humanity . but they wont. but God sees

Grand Illusion
Grand Illusion
Reply to  dirtybenny

I’m curious to know why you think the Dolly Parton donations are a fabricated story? The woman does have a history of donating her money for “philanthropic” reasons. I would think there is an expectation for these devoid of talent musicians who get to make it big with a hand from the music industry machine, to give back. Like, We Made You, now you have to return the favor when we tell you to.

Reply to  Grand Illusion

This response is going to sound like John Lennon’s “God”, given all the things I don’t believe in. Lennon, of course, is/was another tool of Empire. I don’t believe that celebrities, performers, politicians are who we are told they are. I don’t believe they get “paid” money. I don’t believe they rise to celebrity or fame because of talent or charisma. They can never leave the stage, regardless of their age or condition. Look at Biden/Trump/Jagger/Shears (McCartney)/Dylan dragged on stage at their age. They are entrained organic tools of the machine to harvest our time, attention, and emotions. The workings… Read more »

Reply to  dirtybenny

Great song, cheers.

Reply to  YouCanCallMeAl

Hi Al…I propose that the Plastic Ono album was probably the first collection of songs that Lennon actually wrote, attempting to heal from the Beatles operation. There are many significant tells such as I Found Out and Working Class Hero. They are raw, simple, spare, and intense with hints of revelation…..and nothing like the Beatles’ occult esoteric symphonies.

cheers

db

Reply to  dirtybenny

some more beatles
they try and say viv stantial is paul mccartney,cos o of a glass eye

this ones for typo

Reply to  dirtybenny

Its a decent proposal! I shall have a close listen to that album. I already know a few of the songs – but haven’t paid that much attention to it.

Reply to  dirtybenny

I found out lyrics:

I heard something about my Ma and my Pa

They didn’t want me so they made me a star

genius.com/John-lennon-i-found…

Potentially interesting reveal.

Grand Illusion
Grand Illusion
Reply to  dirtybenny

What about these celebrities leaving the stage via the fake death? Ab says it’s the Dead Celebrity Program. The musicians faking their deaths are obvious to me because they are worth more dead than alive. As soon as a Pop musician dies, that musician’s music sales skyrocket. It’s a tried and true formula. For instance, how do we know John Lennon didn’t want his exit from the stage and he got it in the form of that (staged?) Mark David Chapman shooting him? I don’t know about you but I don’t trust the media reporting these deaths like what we… Read more »

Last edited 1 month ago by Grand Illusion
Reply to  Grand Illusion

I doubt any of the celebs die in the sense that your friend or relative dies. They are pulled off the stage purposely. The most obvious example is Joan Rivers which I have written about. Bowie and Prince are also good examples. Sharon Tate has supposedly been photographed in South America years after its murder by Manson. fakeologist.com/forums2/viewto… I am at odds with most in this community concerning this idea of making money as their motivation. That is the currency that has been foisted on manKIND. It is our reference point for wealth and power in this realm. Their currency… Read more »

Reply to  Swooning Grace

velocet isnt happy with tiago ,says he collecting money under false pretencies , a tidy sum too

Grace
Grace
1 month ago

OMG Dolly Parton was doing a hard sale on the vaccines so her stupid theme park should be boycotted and she should be boycotted to. No mercy

Reply to  Grace

i,m never going Dollywood again , i feel like rosa parks

1 month ago

fakeologist in his element talking to new folks ,wonderful, im still not having tiago as real chap or concerned party ,but the callers seemed legitimate ,,,,,,

ab you are a monster