trackback

[…] Original FAC-1189 call – here. […]

1 month ago

AB the Links the (spiritual cock gazer) “Grand Illusion” posted is some good stuff as it brings back what i said 4 years ago is the same as today. nothing changes. what is nice is you have a record of all this. (cheers for that)  4 years ago  Reply to  Fakeologist ab, A rethink of your opinion of the merits of “John Adams” may be in order. (again that is up to you) But if you listen the the Faye interview with him He is deceptive and shallow ( I can guess you sense it as well). He know’s that, I… Read more »

1 month ago

Oh and not so much for you as you were there most of the time and never took to time to know me. I will show anyone that wants to know I am not the one who has changed. TIME capsule video
www.brighteon.com/34f1050b-516…

From 2011 I have not changed at all

lostspiderphallus
lostspiderphallus
1 month ago

Nice respectful show with good info. I was wondering what a jibby was. I thought maybe an Australian word or slang. JLB only uses Jibby or jibby jab when speaking of the Covid Vaccines. I looked it up and only found some definitions on the Urban Dictionary. “Jibby A general term to describe an exceptionally positive vibe, attitude, or influence. A person with a lot of Jibby can step into a combative, conflict ridden, situation and quickly bring calm and rationality with only a few words or, perhaps even just a simple hand gesture. I thought things were about to… Read more »

dawn
dawn
1 month ago

Finally a great show discussing fake issues!!! Nice JLB and crew.

Reply to  dawn

Yes, skip to 11 mins for jlb.

Reply to  YouCanCallMeAl

PS totally agree about the change in Dave J. He always matched to the beat of his own drummer – and that’s fine. But I don’t get the ‘presumption of guilt’ attitude, where if he doesn’t like your name, tone or whatever he presumes you to be a ‘spiritual homosexual’ (whatever that is). It’s not reasonable behaviour. He’s bringing false accusations and antagonism into the room…. How is that OK?

Reply to  Fakeologist

SO then Because i can Hear in the TONE or the Identification used (ID) of someone and choose to call that out within Seconds of hearing it, I am at fault? OF what exactly, Not wasting my time? And what some one that wastes More than a few seconds that means Minutes hours days weeks months or Years Listening to ONE fallen tone, or another is what “a Hero”(of sorts) Or what (inclusive) because they Choose not to call out a fraud as a Fraud? No in fact, they are simply Time wasters ONE’s only true Currency. TITUS 1:13 Psalms… Read more »

Last edited 1 month ago by dave j
Reply to  Fakeologist

what is dorothy,s criteria for banning people

1 month ago

so what have we got really ,the big boys ditched their current stooge and reassigned his pleebs ,

Reply to  Fakeologist

paywall didnt work ,retiring didnt work , baby yoda is now a stormchaser ,you cant hide from me

find some more truthers ,that can handle dave j

or read

JJJKKK (4).jpg
JJJKKK (5).jpg
Last edited 1 month ago by napoleon wilson
nick
nick
1 month ago

Excuse me- but what about
many footballers/sportspeople collapsing in public?
Many of them since last year

Reply to  YouCanCallMeAl

R4M

Reply to  YouCanCallMeAl
Reply to  dave j

Your definition is: “ONE whos MIND is “stuck” in the State between Truth and Fiction. Always seeking and never finding. They are what is called an UNSTABLE mind, and an UNSTABLE mind. A one is a (wo)man of two minds, undecided in every step he/she takes” I’m not sure repeating ‘UNSTABLE mind’ twice conveys the idea that you are of stable mind, as much as you might think. But anyway, what you are saying is that anyone who is seeking answers is ‘spiritually homosexual’? That they should already know the truth? I don’t get it… Surely it is better to… Read more »

Grand Illusion
Grand Illusion
Reply to  YouCanCallMeAl

I don’t get spiritual homosexual term either and why is the term in Fakeopedia or being allowed in Fakeopedia? I guess Dave J is permitted to post in Fakeopedia but has a lifetime ban from the Fakeo Discord? Isn’t that a conflict of interest? Blame Gaia? I feel the energy behind coining the spiritual homosexual term was the same energy Dave J had when he attacked Fakeologists yourFakeisFake and Not Sure on FAC1184. Dave J gets a hard on every time he takes out his frustrations on Fakeologists. He gets off on telling people to make lists and disliking a… Read more »

Reply to  Grand Illusion

Because you “don’t get it” ban it YOU FRAUD . YOU COWARD

Grand Illusion
Grand Illusion
Reply to  dave j

comment image

Reply to  Grand Illusion

jesus,s list is lobsided ,everyones on the nice side

Reply to  Grand Illusion

DO i really have a “lifetime” ban? that is news to me. What say you “AB”?

PS “(G)rand I”

Keep your “mind” off my Humongous Cock…because that just plain old standard you might say Homosexual.

Grand Illusion
Grand Illusion
Reply to  dave j

Wild Times is strict so you might have a lifetime ban from the Fakeo Discord.

Look at you with all your homosexual references lately. You say you were in the Navy, right? Are we finding out the real Dave J? Dave Gay? Did you join the Navy because of Top Gun and it’s homosexual undertones?

Reply to  Grand Illusion

DID you not start the Balls rollin when you Talked openly and without request…you claimed that “i got hard” and that I “go off”…that seems as if my Enormous Cock is all that can fit between your ears.

YOU said that not me. YOU , so rage for me Troll…and get your mind of my Humongous Cock and Dicks in general. am i clear stooge.

NDNGH

Now get lost

scoot

Reply to  Grand Illusion

Dave J has something to do with the disappearance of John Adams back in 2018.”

Yes, indeed hefty bags and duct tape…..
i called him out on his false witness of Death and he Beat feet like the Coward and waste of time he is and was from the beginning.

Nobody died and Nobody got hurt.
Annette Carrion is a HOAX character and John Adams is a Fraud who’s con ran its course.

Grand Illusion
Grand Illusion
Reply to  dave j

I’m not falling for any of this. When John Adams arrived at Fakeologist and was well received, that didn’t sit well with you. So you found out John Adams was on the Hoax Busters Call Afternoon Commute and you knew John was successful and popular with people on Hoax Busters and Fakeologist.You were jealous of John Adams success on top of being mad because when you went viral with JonBenet Ramsey faked her death to become Katy Perry that didn’t get you to where John Adams was. So you came up with all this nonsense about spiritual murder and false… Read more »

Reply to  Grand Illusion

NDNGH you are welcome to make me a list of your personal witness and I will Place in unto your very soul.

PUT up or SHUT up.

Your move grouch o

Reply to  YouCanCallMeAl

R4M

Reply to  dave j

I’m not raging at all. Believe it or not, I’m a fan. When I was following your work, I didn’t get lots of the ideas you outline (eg the pics), but you have drawn my attention to a bunch of things, from taking notice of how ideas happen and become accepted by oneself, to recognising that we should take care with others when giving our testimony – trying not to overstate or understate the case, to receiving the ‘mind of God’. I even think there is something to what you say about tone. To me, tone is a hint that… Read more »

Last edited 1 month ago by YouCanCallMeAl
Reply to  YouCanCallMeAl

Last question you asked i will answer as it answers all the rest,

Yes i do, and I judge all things.

1 Corinthians 2:15

Last edited 1 month ago by dave j
Reply to  dave j

So you think that it is right to discern ‘spiritual homosexuals’ and call them out? Ie, your discernment isn’t something to guide you alone, rather it is something to be publicly announced and that others should all be guided by your proclamations?

If that’s it, I think you are wrong in your approach. It is for each individual to apply discernment for themselves. Anyone who does listen to you rather than themselves, is surely already lost…

Reply to  YouCanCallMeAl

I do as i please
what you think
is meaningless

Make a list or not

I have no other time for you

Reply to  YouCanCallMeAl

make the list
Or
Keep your mouth shut and fingers still.

“He’s bringing false accusations”

Make a list

Reply to  dave j

What does make the list mean?

I’m saying is that it doesn’t make sense to judge someone like you did on account of their name and the way they spoke. Surely you need something more tangible. Otherwise it’s just witch trial with dave j as self-appointed judge, jury and executioner.

Reply to  YouCanCallMeAl

PS, does anyone else get this crazy jumping about on this page, when trying to reply? I’m on firefox, and I get it on my phone and pc. It makes it almost impossible to reply. It’s somewhat intermittent..

Reply to  YouCanCallMeAl

Yes i am the Judge and I will take your Provided List that you are Personally bearing witness to and AS Judge and Second Witness place it upon your very soul.

If you have a LIST make it otherwise hod your tone.

Reply to  YouCanCallMeAl

Now then with that out of the way.

DID YOU have a List you want to provide or are you going to remain silent and move along.

You are not in Possession of “sense” what you do not Get or understand would fill more volumes than the paper supply could support.

Make the list