FAC1197-TruthIam-Misom-SMJ-Uninstallmedia

Also Fundylmental, ? ?W?????*????T?, Dr fustercluck, wildtimes3

9 days ago

i didnt hear that man

i swear

9 days ago

i swear to god i never heard that man 2h06 never heard that before that’s disgusting you scare people we all see it ,more than my spaceships the boys have so much invested in the fake truth gangs ,you know them there the ones that shit themselves when a name is mentioned all of em,every fucking truther channel ,and i mean every fucking truther post or blogger ,they all read this to and the owners of them blogs can suck my dick afterwards ,truthfully i see a bunch of fucking cowards the on loan filler members from retired hasbeens ,the… Read more »

Last edited 9 days ago by napoleon wilson
9 days ago

thats seriously disgusting behaviour unwarranted ,from what i can guess is the same dogshit i stood on by solving 911 nearly four years ago in the discord

not hard with tutelage,your not getting any of that tutelage listening to the same dogshit over and over ,

i,m fucking livid

Last edited 9 days ago by napoleon wilson
19 days ago

After listening to this chat, I yearn for Rollo’s return.

John le Bon
21 days ago

Uninstall Media made a few snarky remarks about me, egged on by TruthIAm (who doesn’t even try to hide his jealousy of me, it’s pretty sad tbh). One thing I do want to point out is that Uninstall Media’s memory of what I said and did in 2015/16 is objectively wrong. He claims that I was a ‘flat earther’ and that I suddenly changed my mind at some point. This is not what happened. I’m sure this is how UM remembers it, quite a few people on this site seem to remember it this way. But anybody who goes back… Read more »

Last edited 21 days ago by John le Bon
Uninstall Media
Uninstall Media
18 days ago
Reply to  John le Bon

I’m sorry I slandered you like that, John. It was so long ago I can hardly remember the nuances of your position at the time. Peace be upon you, and congrats on all your success.

Last edited 18 days ago by Uninstall Media
9 days ago

pack it in the pair of you pop this in pdf with grammar go and make some money ,dont forget the forums kubrick didn,t need oz in his 2001 space odyssey a few things to pack before we get to oz,the journey implied it enough , from kubricks version of dorothy,s ruby slipper heel clicks,(the stargate smh) to the tin men heading for a giant tinman with a heart (jupiter),even rain-bowmans quilt had yellow bricks ,and any dumb cunt knows flying monkeys are straight outa oz,(nasa)yellow blue and red space suits ,fucking emerald city in the tycho crater-binary star sytem-heading… Read more »

Last edited 9 days ago by napoleon wilson
21 days ago

ok so call 810 666 1984 ,,,,press 2 and you can head straight into the audiochat ,good to noah

dave j
dave j
21 days ago

i might crank call in with that tip as well