FAC1201-JLB-Esoterick

purpleQT#7390

esoterick#6408
Carolinus#6945

doktormindbender
doktormindbender
12 days ago

What, did the usual troublemakers install their own mods and started trouble? So shocking.

Grand Illusion
Grand Illusion
12 days ago

Wild Times has taken over the admin role on the Fakeo Discord from the disgruntled (former?) Fakeologist Velocet. Mr. Times decided to bring in his crew of Mods. These are supposed to be the most polished Moderators that have outstanding experience moderating Discord chat rooms. Now the Fakeo Discord is very strictly run and you have to be careful not to speak out of turn.

Have you been on the Fakeo Discord or if you were there, why did you leave?

12 days ago

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX7CKc… mods n rockers

13 days ago

My prediction is that Esoterick will be banned within the month. That interaction with The System and RIck was the most severe I have witnessed on Fakeologist. This was bizarrely uncalled for. Rick has been a respectful knowledgeable esteemed member of this place for a long time. I am on team Esoterick for what it’s worth. His reading of occult books has been a gem. CCK interrogating, with RIck pontificating has been a wonderful combo, despite their rocky start.

dave j
dave j
13 days ago
Reply to  dirtybenny

The “moderation” is Run by the SRC…..the “Spiritual Rainbow Coalition.”

dave j
dave j
13 days ago

“jlb” (my boy jonny come here son, I went from “Truth “uncle” to No Uncle, ? You are leaving me on the Streets? Because what? I have always been who I AM, you want to see some videos? TO prove this? or are you going to take your Crazy Uncles word for it (bond) I have not changed. ask and you shale receive. “jlb” (my boy jonny come here son, I went from “Truth “uncle” to No Uncle, ? You are leaving me on the Streets? Because what? I have always been who I AM, you want to see some… Read more »

Last edited 13 days ago by dave j
dave j
dave j
14 days ago

JLB says of yours truly “dave j”

“I am sick of this guy”

“john” i made you son.

All your best Mana you got from Me.

Period.

YOU might want to be more respectful and not bite that HAND that feed you your Lifestyle.

14 days ago