FAC1202-Anounceofsalt and friends

wildtimes3#8218

Audiostreamer#7492

BeautifulSerenity320#44

Grand Illusion
Grand Illusion
11 days ago

1 hour and 40 minutes in, I thought I was hearing things but it sounded like Miss Beautiful Serenity thinks the Alternative Lifestyle Shooting Psyops: The Club Q Shooting and Pulse Club Shooting were real events and the stories about them given to us from the mass media (no media fakery?) are real. What? I was absolutely stunned. I didn’t know it was possible to come to a fakeologist.com, learn about media fakery but yet still not realize mass casualty events are staged. WOW! I don’t get it. Maybe someone can explain this one to me.

10 days ago
Reply to  Grand Illusion

i stopped listening after mr salt frank and dragnets(cck)conversation,which was very calm ,not sure about the judges making notes on people at 50 mins ,theres only one person you fairies need to worry about. with the skills i have been taught , i reckon i could destroy all the judges(thats what moderate means) yes i could destroy all the judges opinions and temporary beliefs thus leaving all them bleeding from the emotional ,nongrammatical battering ,the wikiman strikes again , lurning how to make people look foolish is a skill can we have a list of the judges beliefs,not the pretend… Read more »

Last edited 10 days ago by napoleon wilson
10 days ago

Agree re smj. When I first came here I did a search of all his shows and downloaded them. He has broken down so much fakery, just using their own stories, using their own terms, to show up the nonsense. You could call him the grandfather of fakeology, lol.

10 days ago
Reply to  YouCanCallMeAl

he bangs on about muses ,and became mine ,i feel so much grattitude for him explaining the hustle

a person or personified force who is the source of inspiration for a creative artist.

the original antihero

Last edited 10 days ago by napoleon wilson
10 days ago

i don,t have that many heroes in the real world ,do any of us really , now unreal could post false inspiration stories ,from blind boys to blind girls Re: Helen Keller Unread post by Unreal » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:07 pm ” In 1948 at Newark, New Jersey, they performed with another group of blind singers, the Jackson Harmony. Clever promotion billed the event as a battle between the Blind Boys of Alabama and the Blind Boys of Mississippi, names that stuck for both groups ” -Encyclopedia Alabama The blind boys of Alabama had a competing blind band… Read more »

Last edited 10 days ago by napoleon wilson
10 days ago

Dragnet..that’s a good one, Napoleon!!

10 days ago
Reply to  dirtybenny

thanks ,his style of just the facts maam stands out,and im not being derogatory ,or insulting to cck(3311)

edgestudio.com/script/thegreat…

Man: If ever I catch kleptomaniac Claude Cooper from Cleveland, who copped my clean copper clappers that were kept in a closet.
Friday: Yes?
Man: I’ll clobber him.

genius

Last edited 10 days ago by napoleon wilson
10 days ago

With all of that alliteration, they easily could have worked Calm Card Ken into that script. Synchronicities abound. CCK is one of my favorites. I especially liked his resolve when the Board of Directors tried to mute him. No fight…I’ll just leave.

Perhaps kleptomaniac Claude Cooper was in cahoots with Calm Card Ken?

10 days ago
Reply to  dirtybenny

that made me laugh outloud man cheers

Grand Illusion
Grand Illusion
11 days ago

Dave J touched on this somewhat. Holy Crap! 90 seconds in Truth and Times are already trying to do moderating/muting of Calm Card Ken for a nothing burger. I love what Calm Card Ken has to say but if the Truth Times duo are not going to give him a chance to get his thougths out, you can’t blame Ken for suggesting he would leave the audio chat. What happened to the free flowing, loose energy that used to be on these audio chats? These audio chats are becoming more about exploring the world of Moderatorology. What I mean is… Read more »

dave j
dave j
12 days ago

the best bits are between the untimely and unneeded Appearances of the Mods.

dave j
dave j
12 days ago

3mins and 53 seconds in a Complete Tran-wreak…the SRC might need to put up Cones.

Dumb and Dumber
mod v mod

the One SH said,…

“here’s what we are going to do….”

then the “SIR” bit from the Lead SH is too much as well.

Last edited 12 days ago by dave j