Is electricity actually consumed?

Avatar photolike this

Electricity is like magic. We can’t see it smell it taste it. Therefore it is open to manipulation by those that control it. Here’s a talk speculating on what it could be.

fakeotube.com/video/5448/elect…

H/t Nick

If you want to see where the video is from, click the link of the video and look for the source field.

lostspiderphallus
lostspiderphallus
10 days ago

They explain electricity in homes in Britian? Which I think is 220vac 50 hertz. In America we have 120vac 60herts. And usually 480vac 3phase in commercial and industrial which is very different then DC. In America ypu can use both 110 v legs with a shared Neutral to run similar equipment to save amp load which is interesting. Maybe they can be using a bad way to measure consumption that is costing us more money but I have used tons of generators that when the Amp load goes up the voltage drops. I have also tested thousands of voltages on… Read more »

lostspiderphallus
lostspiderphallus
10 days ago

I forgot to mention. You would read 0 volts if you measure the negative load to negative terminal. To read voltage you must go from positive load to negative terminal or vise versa.

10 days ago

184.105.148.154:8000/live.m3u

abs live

lostspiderphallus
lostspiderphallus
10 days ago

I wish I got notifications of him going live I would listen live more

10 days ago

What about P&P main point; the stream of water (=elec) isn’t diminished by traveling thru’ properties, and used to power equipment. Is this ‘stream’ the same as it leaves the household circuit?
Measuring “con-sumption” is a con- as they (and Aaron Dover) suggest … thanks for comment.

lostspiderphallus
lostspiderphallus
9 days ago
Reply to  nick

I think electricity is diminished going through properties. Based on info in this presentation I cant see how this is even being disputed. Maybe they meant to write ammeters between the load and supply? Not sure but even that will show watts is used.

9 days ago

isnt there a way to prove this by using a machine that uses a set amount but has excess capabilities ,hooked up to another one the same type ,a closed circuit ,and if they last even a minute longer than they usually would hooked up to the mains ,that must prove something

smj
smj
12 days ago

@my dear former leader ask your new director about particle accelerators. I can call in on the bootleg line if need be.

smj
smj
12 days ago

I’m a big fan of the pete’s of course. Perchance the iam the truth or that fella that makes weird noises when he asks a question can contribute to the seeing thru of the psience hustle? I ain’t holding my breath of course.

10 days ago
Reply to  smj

iamtruth is per se jackson the lightening thief ahahahahhh

thats been niggling my head for days i had to post it ,you know shit runs around my brain till i blurt it out ,hey as long as i get a giggle

10 days ago

i’m still laughing

letes tighten this does reverse magnetism use energy
los spider can elaborate ,what magic boxes doe’s the electrickery travel through ,think of me as captain america and your tony stark

shouldnt be too hard

so what magic part of the electric ,gets fiddled with ,or does it leave exactly the same

thank god i dont believe in iq otherwise id be really upset,

oh and peaches bumper rules ,can we get that bottled please ,ween people of adrenochrome with that enthusiasm

Last edited 10 days ago by napoleon wilson
Smj
Smj
10 days ago

Go to the 2 hour 6 minute mark of fac1197 to hear per se Jackson in action. Apparently the punk reckoned I was a titan.

9 days ago
Reply to  Smj

The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus. that must be that upper and lower tier thats coming to a discord near you soon……. and you dont need an upper and lower tier system you need following the oz 911 narrative by ignoring it .brigade and the fuck that magic bullshit brigade i,m a fakeologist get me out of here brigade the groups pick… Read more »

Last edited 9 days ago by napoleon wilson
10 days ago
Reply to  smj

most of the shit i don,t believe in is because of you ,,,,and i bet theres a few in fakeologist including the fakeologist who are the same ,,,,,

i bet they don,t believe shit but don,t know why they dont believe it , thats you ,i blame you for everything hahaha

ricky
ricky
12 days ago

smj suggested looking at “Peter and Pete” videos on this site years ago, it takes some patience getting through some because real science can be tedious. I consider their information a precursor to “Fakeology,” revealing fakery of a more historic science based nature. A great companion site.

Reply to  ricky

They are a great example of science fakery. Fakeology is not just media deconstruction to me. It spans media certainly, but science, history, law, religion, politics, education – anything and everything that is expedient for greater control.

ricky
ricky
Reply to  YouCanCallMeAl

I agree Al, sometimes I wish I didn’t know it.

Reply to  ricky

It’s funny you can’t return to neverland

Reply to  YouCanCallMeAl

Know the opposition, our ‘enemy’ which sadly includes the ignorant, thru’ no fault of their own: They learnt compliance and enjoying all the diversions on offer.
The few who don’t go along with the mass mind are outliers and are painted as deviations from the normal/new normal. Animal Farm isn’t fantasy it’s documentary obviously: But somehow all the thousands of schoolkids who have read it, get different messaging?
“Two legs bad, four legs good” except for a few like Napoleon ….

www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/guides/…

It puzzled me how little notice is taken of the improved tyranny. The new normal

Reply to  ricky

I agree. They have looked into lots of things and simply explain stuff, mostly ‘science’; it goes to supports my view the fakery in all areas of life stretches over an apparently endless plain …

Reply to  ricky

All the recent emphasis on “science” seems to have sparked little interest in exploring the concept of knowing stuff about everyday materials: Air, water, energy. People seem to have been dumbed down? Not to have an enquiring outlook, just be accepting?
Questions that might be asked by a young child but they’re diverted into ‘children’s entertainment’ where they’re shown their new world awaiting them …??
Just an observation of course

Reply to  nick

Yes. Animal Farm is on point. The insertion of a hierarchical order to maintain authority is spotted by some though. And sometimes the spotting is visceral not intellectual. For me, even small steps in the direction of slavery can illicit an emotional response. My brain catches up later.

But being emotional and yet ignoring the feelings – ie living with cognitive dissonance – is just one aspect of what the educational system is for, imo. It also teaches a lot of fakery, and deference to authority!

Reply to  YouCanCallMeAl

Hard to unlearn the deference once it’s planted firmly by parents & teachers, never mind the media & peers

Reply to  nick

Were we more unified pre the Kantian rift? The visceral thinker acts instinctively. Now it’s a medical term for gut feeling and (implies) so easily misled. We need to be more ‘rational’ always: It’s drummed into us, follow experts, the science … my gut feeling is exposed as dumb. “I just know it’s wrong” is ignoreable

Tx for stimulating a discussion!

Reply to  nick

Jerusalem, Plate 77, (E 231) “I give you the end of a golden string, Only wind it into a ball: It will lead you in at Heavens gate, Built in Jerusalems wall.” ramhornd.blogspot.com/2009/10/… “The ‘golden string’ used only once in Blake’s poetry, is an image which is rich in associations. It recalls the string which Ariadne gave to Theseus to lead him out of the maze of the Minotaur. It reminds us of the thread which measures the length of life and is cut by the Fates. (Moirae – Wiki) It leads us to think of the path we travel… Read more »

Reply to  nick

That’s a nice allegorical expression/thinking.

Emotions, thought and action should work together in oneself, all pulling in one way.

Did Blake get worked over as we have been, did he retain his wildness? For the domesticated (I include myself) its more of a move towards the feral (away from the herd), to see what there is there.

11 days ago
Reply to  YouCanCallMeAl

It’s a worthy aim most def. Blake used to walk out of London intoopen fields- Camden Town, Highgate etc. He stayed there almost all his life = congenial landscapes.
His faith kept him afloat thru’ v dark days- what keeps us going on & on?

11 days ago
Reply to  nick

See – I would say it was his personal, individual interpretation of what was going on, the bible, etc, that kept him afloat (and apart from the herd). That is available to all of us.