FAK660-Uncle Vigilante

t.me/CryptoKingsEpicGroup

What is Mimblewimble, What Does it Do, and Why You should Care

isthiscoinascam.com/

lostspiderphallus
lostspiderphallus
19 days ago

I liked the show. I learned a little more about Epic Cash thanks to Uncle V and Abs experience. Uncle V is biased towards it but seems genuinely behind it. I probably will get a wallet and throw few hundred bucks in it this week because of this show. In my opinion all crypto is gambling, I’m not a big gambler at all but it saves the hassle of going to Vegas once a year to play the crypto game.

watermanchris
watermanchris
23 days ago

When I hear Uncle Epic talk, it makes me think of this –

youtu.be/GyV_UG60dD4

He just has that corporate way of talking that is annoying to me

It was sad that he got so upset with the caller. The caller was asking genuine questions and wasn’t being mean or disrespectful. He just didn’t agree with crypto in general.

I don’t think crypto is a good thing. I think it’s just going to push people further down the technocracy prison planet.

23 days ago
Reply to  watermanchris

Great weird AY video πŸ™‚

Sad and funny at the same time.

Grand Illusion
Grand Illusion
24 days ago

I was stunned around 46 minutes in by Odd’s censorship of caller Sean. Those were softballs being lobbed at Odd by Sean and Odd couldn’t handle it. Then Odd has to say Sean is a douchebag because Sean was challenging him. Wow! Really? Complete overreaction. 10 minutes later on we hear Sean wants to call back in and Odd won’t let him. After that, Dave J wants to call in and talk with Odd and Dave isn’t allowed to call in. Why? What is this? Odd can’t take challenges? No opinions other than agreeing with Odd and Crypto and Epic… Read more »

24 days ago
Reply to  Grand Illusion

he’s the opposite of a fakeologist

Vespadouglas
Vespadouglas
24 days ago

Heroes the Fameologist

24 days ago
Reply to  Grand Illusion

it was very cringey and a little needy ,ab’s bulletproof to me

and i will try my best to return the graciousness and honesty he has shown me, but todd is hard to watch

24 days ago

Now I know why I don’t listen to these QVC episodes.
“I think we could easily turn him into a believer”
“It’s our job to flip him.”
Very cringey, indeed….

24 days ago
Reply to  Grand Illusion

I typically do not listen to CRYPTo peddling as I find it nefarious. I may have to make an exception for this one. I have greater tolerance for someone misguidedly pushing vaxes on the public. I think they will cause less damage to manKIND in the long run.

The whole reason for the CV-AI op was to accelerate the attempted digital transformation of life.

fakeologist.com/forums2/viewto…

24 days ago
Reply to  dirtybenny

Brash and loud Max Bialystock was once a successful Broadway producer who now resorts to wooing and seducing elderly women, each with their own specific sexual peccadillo, to raise enough money for his shows. Leo Bloom, a nervous man prone to hysterics, is the latest person Max’s accounting firm has sent to audit Max’s books. The two decide to join forces to produce a Broadway show after an innocent passing comment by Leo: that a producer can make more money with a flop that closes after one performance than a success as the producer would not have to pay back… Read more »

Last edited 24 days ago by napoleon wilson
24 days ago
Reply to  Grand Illusion

Where does one go to sponsor those calling in? If anyone knows, drop uncle odd a line. There’s bound to be some epic cash in it for you, smelted by his daughter!