1) The rule of ORCHESTRATION: endlessly repeating the same messages in different variations and combinations.
2) The rule of SIMPLIFICATION: reducing all data to a simple confrontation between ‘Good and Bad’, ‘Friend and Foe’.
3) The rule of DISFIGURATION: discrediting the opposition by crude smears and parodies.
4) The rule of TRANFUSION: manipulating the consensus values of the target audience for one’s own ends.
5) The rule of UNAMINITY: presenting one’s viewpoint as if it were the unanimous opinion of all right-thinking people: draining the doubting individual into agreement by the appeal of star-performers, by social pressure, and by ‘psychological contagion’.
Any chance this is a real person? If so, a real story? I’m leaning towards sim atrocity propaganda, research if you can. This is an info war like no other.
So, probably not one of the brightest after all.
I have to admit, I thought really didn’t think there would be so much schadenfreude to be found in repeated incidents of relatively young people dropping dead long before their time, but then, I had no idea how obnoxious some of those who fell for the vaccination lies were capable of being.
Interesting that we’re in Stage 4 – 2020 was Stage 3.
Demoralization: Done through 15-20 years to subvert a generation through moral influence of propaganda inside areas where public opinion is shaped (i.e., religion, education, social life, labor, and employment relations etc.).
Destabilization: Done through severing ties to national or internal characteristics of a society. Produced through individuals influencing economy, media, and law and order. Essentially the fractionating of a society based on demoralization (e.g., radicalization).
Crisis: Comes from an impactful or disastrous situation that divides a nation or society based on fault lines creating panic.
Normalization: Is an acceptance of individuals – predominantly through soft power, but can be done through hard power (e.g., violence) – to submit to the ideals of government as a protector and to accept the changes of law for a collective understanding.
Canada has a psyops branch, but it’s probably pretty small. Here’s a story that may or may not be true, but I have no doubt we are trying to fork off a psyops division from our British and American teachers. I also wonder if Canadians would be okay knowing their own government military is busy influencing the domestic population – in short, an act of war on its own people.
A letter from the Nova Scotia government sent out to residents to warn about a pack of wolves on the loose in the province was forged by Canadian military personnel as part of a propaganda training mission that went off the rails.