If you remove any substance from a ‘living’ organism it may be part of that original but immediately must become something else.
We cannot, then, therefore make any reference to it as a ‘part’ of the original (since the original is now also a part of the original and deplete of its ‘wholeness’ and the removed ‘part’ is now a separate entity). Any results of ‘experiments’ or studies upon the removed part can (in simple) only be a form of conjecture as to its part in the original .
If, for example, let us make an analogy, say, making a fruit cake. We may work from a known recipe or create one from any several parts, which we call ingredients. We take those ingredients and mix them into a bowl. Now we have a ‘dough’ comprised of the ingredients all mashed up, therefore not recognised as separate entities. We then place this into a cooking vessel (e.g. a cooking oven, or even an ice-box) and after a given period of time we are presented with a structure (comprised of the individual ingredients but now not recognisable as such) which we might say is a complete object we will call it a ‘cake’.
From one of my favorite truthers and writers of all time.
From the perspective of Cluesforum.info, I dare say that 2020 has been the most ‘productive & awakening’ year ever. It has undeniably produced and awakened millions of people to the utterly crass and cynical antics of our lovely planet’s psychopathic rulers. As the incurable optimist that I am, I wish to apologize here and now to all gloom-ridden doomsday-sayers, in case my present words make them cringe. In any event, it can hardly be denied that the (incredibly silly) Moronavirus Scam has done wonders to lower the (sadly far-too-high) percentage of people – a.k.a. “normies” – who dismiss offhand all critical / alternative thinkers as “conspiracy theorists”.
Yes, I’m confident that what I like to call the Nutwork clowns (a.k.a. “the powers that shouldn’t be”) have grossly miscalculated this last psychological operation of theirs – as sold to the masses through their mainstream news channels. A strong indicator of this fact is that MOST people arenotbuying this Covid pandemic narrative. As of my personal survey studies, more than 70% – in Europe and the USA – are NOT willing to let their bodies be injected with the various proposed “Covid vaccine” concoctions. As much as I hate to sound like a preacher, I will nonetheless (from the bottom of my heart) solemnly ask the remaining 30% (i.e. those people apparently still willing to take some type of “Covid vaccine”) to reconsider: the very fate of humanity is at stake. Mind you, not because these “vaccines” are necessarily going to kill us all – but to go along with this game forced upon us by our governments is simply not a smart thing to do. Here in Italy, we call such people “Covidioti” (Covidiots) – and rightly so.
Lastly, I will just hope that we all manage to keep our spirits strong and high – since the Nutwork’s main plan is evidently to push dissenters into despair and depression.
So there. This was my humble yet sincere “state of the union address” for this 2020-2021 transition. May reason prevail.
For those who are interested in the Covid testing rationale (Rusty?), the PCR-phase of which was instrumental in creating the pandemic narrative, I have scanned the insert which accompanies the rapid antibody test kit adopted by the public health care authorities in my area: drive.google.com/file/d/1uIBwW… … sp=sharing
The above kit (which claims a specificity of nearly 100%) has no Portuguese-language insert for the benefit of the local health care workers administering it, but the website of the Ministry of Health (through ANVISA, the Brazilian equivalent of the FDA) has some interesting things to say about the purpose of rapid antibody testing:
A discussion with an anonymous epidemiologist shows that he just assumes the test kits work, because they are assumed to work. We had a discussion based on my article that lists 15 sources that all say the COVID19 test kits don’t work: Scientists Say the COVID19 Test Kits Do Not Work, Are Worthless, and Give Impossible Results revealingfraud.com/2020/03/hea…