American Bureau of Shipping
- American Bureau of Shipping is one of the alleged tenants of the WTC on the day of the 9/11 psyop. Also searchable as ABS
- ABS was according to the 9/11 official story a tenant of the 91st floor of WTC1.
- Allegedly 11 employees of ABS were in their offices at the 91st floor of WTC1 on 9/11 2001.
- Allegedly all 11 employees of ABS survived.
This page is being updated with research about the firm and their pronounced 11 alleged survivors. The information is not complete.
The firm in relation to the WTC
- 1991 : ABS allegedly rented 106th floor of the South Tower and put 140 employees onto it.
- Source: http://fakeologist.com/blog/2018/08/16/brian-staveleys-second-amazing-911-show/#ixzz5OQ7dnHI2
- Link: books.google.co.uk/books?id=hMAE-bAhFSsC&pg=PA16&lpg=PA16…
- Link: https://ww2.eagle.org/content/dam/eagle/rules-and-guides/archives/conventional_ocean_service/2_steelvesselrules1998/abspart1.pdf
- 2001 : ABS allegedly occupied the 91st floor of the North tower, WTC1, with just 11 people in that day, whose escape stories were told by “survivor” Claire McIntyre among others.
- Source: http://fakeologist.com/blog/2018/08/16/brian-staveleys-second-amazing-911-show/#ixzz5OQC8OzoH
Alleged victims of ABS on 9/11
-to be updated-
Alleged survivors of ABS
- 1 George Sleigh, 65, British born engineer
- 2 Claire McIntyre, 49
- 3 Emma Barnett, 51, known as Georgia, from Belize
- 4 Ms. Meyers, 59, from Barbados
- 5 Mr. Ng, 48,
Sources: Link: https://www.nytimes.com/2003/09/10/us/two-years-later-the-91st-floor-the-line-between-life-and-death-still-indelible.html