Bart To The Future
|Bart To The Future|
|Psyop type||Prescriptive programming|
|Subjects||Presidency of Donald Trump (2016)|
Plan Patagonia (2030?)
Legalisation of weed (?)
[R 2][R 3][R 4]
Bart To The Future is the 17th episode of the 11th season of the prescriptive programming series The Simpsons, first aired on March 19, 2000. The show has Lisa as the "first straight female president of the USA", talks about "Soylent Green", predicted the Presidency of Donald Trump with the famous escalator scene and mentions Patagonia as a separate country in 2030.
The total length on YouTube of this episode is 22:22.
- I don't know if mosquito season is the best time to visit """Larvoic?"""
- Biological scare psyop; "bugs have taken over and eaten the comment book" - reference to people reacting on (non-invented) Facebook?
- Transhuman android hand
- "Now appearing at Caesar's Pow Wow: Carrot Scalp" -> reference to Donald Trump - orange skin, blond hair
- Marge: "You know I have a gambling problem", "what better to celebrate it at the casino" -> programming native Americans as gamblers and casino holders
- Newspeak, using the word "indian" for native Americans
- Lisa: "Something troubles me about Indian gaming, on the other hand the revenue deserves a try"
- Homer mocking the native Americans with *no minors allowed* "Sorry, their ideas may seem strange to us, but we have to respect the ways of the indian"
- Bart sees "Arthur Crandall & Gabbo - Was seen on T.V." puppeteer truck on street
"It is possible that "Gabbo's" remarks about the children of Springfield being SOBs were actually Arthur Crandall's own, and that he has Dissociative Personality Disorder, expressing one personality through an inanimate object (in this case, Gabbo). This is evidenced by his later appearance in "Bart to the Future", where Gabbo, when not used by Arthur Crandall, was simply a ventriloquist dummy."
- Crandall: "The Great Gabbo requires a free night in the presidential suite"
- 12 SEPTEMBER 1985
- 54 year-old male
- Arlington, VT
- Vermont State Police - Major Crime Unit
- Case number: 2009-85-06352
"Mr. Crandall died from a gunshot wound while at a friend’s residence. Mr. Crandall’s death was determined to be a homicide, accidental causes were ruled out during this investigation. The individual who was with Mr. Crandall at the time of his death has since died of natural causes.
This case remains unsolved in that a conviction for Mr. Crandall’s murder has not been obtained."
- Bart: "How do you know my name?", Pow Wow: "Your father just took a second mortgage downstairs with you as collateral"
What the fuck???
- meaning of "7 - Bar - Cherry"?
- That's crazy talk", "no it's true", "no that is my brother, Crazy Talk"
- Bart in the future drinking beer and has a parrot - refers to Jimmy Buffett
- plays guitar and sings; "welcome Capitol City"
- Bart makes his money with spider bite at Disneyland and overly salted fries lawsuits
- "Hologram for Bart Simpson"
- Newspeak: "I can't believe Smell you later! would replace goodbye"
- "Should we take the hover bus or the non hover bus", *Bart pulls cash out!*
- Homer and Marge are eating "virtual fudge" while wearing VR glasses
- Marge: "not half as good as cyberfudge"
- Homer gets electricity in his eye "Oh what a horrible future we live in"
"Now With More Girls" WTF???
- "Isn't that made of people"?
- Lisa President of the United States
- Bart: "I could have been president but I am too real"
- They are like "whoah dude, you can't say that" and I am like "watch me!"
- I want money. "You should have though of that when you dropped out of Devry Institute"?
- I have this robotic prostate, but you can't see it
- Flanders: "Jesus Christ, is that you?"
- But you're blind today? "Yes I never should have had that laser surgery"
- Flanders: "at the 10 year mark your eyes fall out"
- "Bart, you never grow up when I keep bailing you out
- Bart: "Please, help me help myself", *sigh*, alright...
Help you help yourself
- “We Help You to Help Yourself”—The Project of the Fondazione Welfare Ambrosiano
"The Fondazione Welfare Ambrosiano in Milan was created by a heterogeneous group of actors to support individuals and families dealing with short-term risks and reducing economic precariousness.
This is done through the promotion of access to micro-credits by persons who lack financial guarantees and/or have a past record of “bad payers”. Two types of micro-credits are available: “social credit”, reserved for persons who can hardly afford crucial expenses (such as the payment of university fees for their children or unexpected health expenditures) and credit for self-employment, to overcome unemployment or underemployment.
The basic guidelines for actual and future programmes are an active approach to hardships following the idea of “we help you to help yourself” and the rotation of existing funds in order to be sustainable long term.
The Fondazione Welfare Ambrosiano is a quite new agency in Milan’s welfare system.
It was created through the efforts of Milanese trade unions, which had accumulated 6 million € during the 1970s from collective bargaining and allocated this capital to the city for the implementation of social development programmes.
The FWA was set up by a heterogeneous group of stakeholders: the Municipality of Milan; the Province of Milan; the Milan Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Crafts and Agriculture and the three main trade unions (Confederazione Generale Italiana del Lavoro, CGIL, Camera del Lavoro Metropolitana; Confederazione Italiana Sindacati Lavoratori, CISL, Unione Sindacale Territoriale di Milano and Unione Italiana del Lavoro, UIL Milano e Lombardia).
After being announced in 2007 by the former mayor of Milan and created in 2009, the foundation began its activities only in 2011 under the new municipal administration."[R 2]
- Aurea Repubblica Ambrosiana[R 3]
"Aurea Repubblica Ambrosiana, anche spesso solo Repubblica Ambrosiana, è il nome con cui è chiamato il governo repubblicano creato a Milano nel 1447 da un gruppo di nobili e di giuristi dell'università di Pavia in seguito al vuoto di potere creatosi con la morte di Filippo Maria Visconti e che terminò, tre anni dopo, nel 1450. Il governo era composto da ventiquattro esponenti della nobiltà cittadina, che furono chiamati "capitani e difensori della libertà della illustre ed eccelsa città di Milano". Per difendersi dai tentativi di conquista degli Stati confinanti, soprattutto di Venezia, la Repubblica ricorse ai servigi del condottiero Francesco Sforza, signore di Cremona. Questi adottò una politica ambigua, prima sostenendo i Milanesi contro i Veneziani, poi aprendo le ostilità contro la stessa Milano, avanzando inoltre la pretesa al titolo ducale. La Repubblica si arrese allo Sforza, dopo un duro assedio, nel 1450."[R 3]
- Golden Ambrosian Republic[R 4]
"The Golden Ambrosian Republic (Italian: Aurea Repubblica Ambrosiana; Lombard: Aurea Republega Ambrosiana; 1447–1450) was a short-lived government founded in Milan by members of the University of Pavia with popular support. With the aid of Francesco Sforza they held out against the forces of the Republic of Venice, but after a betrayal Sforza defected and captured Milan to become Duke himself, abolishing the Republic.
Of the Republic, Niccolò Machiavelli remarked:
"In order to create a Republic in Milan it would be necessary to exterminate all the nobility. . . . For there are, among the nobles, so many exalted personages that the laws do not suffice to repress them, and they must needs be kept under by a living voice and a royal power." — Machiavelli, Discorso sulla riforma dello stato di Firenze"[R 4]
- Bart: "We would like to play a Jimmy Buffett song, but he charges for people to play"
"James William Buffett (born December 25, 1946) is an American singer, songwriter, musician, author, actor, and businessman. He is best known for his music, which often portrays an "island escapism" lifestyle. Together with his Coral Reefer Band, Buffett has recorded hit songs including "Margaritaville" (ranked 234th on the Recording Industry Association of America's list of "Songs of the Century") and "Come Monday". He has a devoted base of fans known as "Parrotheads".
Aside from his career in music, Buffett is also a best-selling writer and is involved in two restaurant chains named after two of his best-known songs; he owns the Margaritaville Cafe restaurant chain and co-developed the Cheeseburger in Paradise restaurant chain.
Buffett has made several cameo appearances, including in Repo Man, Hook, Cobb, Hoot, Congo, and From the Earth to the Moon.
Between his businesses, album sales, and tours, he was estimated by Forbes to earn US$50.5 million in 2017 and to have a net worth of $550 million.
The earliest controversy with Buffett was his recording of "God's Own Drunk" on the album Living and Dying in 3/4 Time. In 1983, the son of the late entertainer Lord Buckley sued Buffett for $11 million for copyright infringement, claiming that Buffett took parts of the monologue from Buckley's A Tribute to Buckley and claimed it as his own work in "God's Own Drunk". The suit also alleged that Buffett's "blasphemous" rendition presented to the public a distorted impression of Lord Buckley.
In January 1996, Buffett's Grumman HU-16 airplane named Hemisphere Dancer was shot at by Jamaican police, who believed the craft to be smuggling marijuana. The aircraft sustained minimal damage. The plane had previously been carrying Buffett, as well as U2's Bono, and Island Records producer Chris Blackwell, and co-pilot Bill Dindy, but they were not on board at the time. The Jamaican government acknowledged the mistake and apologized to Buffett, who penned the song "Jamaica Mistaica" for his Banana Wind album based on the experience. The plane from the incident is now at Orlando City Walk's Margaritaville.
On February 4, 2001, he was ejected from the American Airlines Arena in Miami during a basketball game between the Miami Heat and the New York Knicks for cursing. After the game, referee Joe Forte said that he ordered him moved during the fourth quarter because "there was a little boy sitting next to him and a lady sitting by him. He used some words he knows he shouldn't have used." Forte apparently did not know who Buffett was, and censured Heat coach Pat Riley because he thought Riley—who was trying to explain to him who Buffett was—was insulting him by asking if he had ever been a "Parrothead", the nickname for Buffett fans. Buffett did not comment immediately after the incident, but discussed it on The Today Show three days later.
On October 6, 2006, it was reported that Buffett had been detained by French custom officials in Saint Tropez for allegedly carrying over 100 pills of ecstasy Buffett's luggage was searched after his Dassault Falcon 900 private jet landed at Toulon-Hyères International Airport. He paid a fine of $300 and was released. A spokesperson for Buffett stated the pills in question were prescription drugs, but declined to name the drug or the health problem for which he was being treated. Buffett released a statement that the "ecstasy" was in fact a B-vitamin supplement known as Foltx."[R 5]
- Stage, protective screen and monster in background
- "We need more power, the shield won't hold much longer"
- House evicted
- Tonight's winning lotto number "446", "oh, I was so close, I had 327"
"Nevada Police code: 446 - Reference Narco Information"[R 6]
"227/327/427 is business alarm 1/2/3/4 depend on category or nature of urgency"[R 7]
- BrainNews reader: "President-elect Lisa Simpson moves into the White House tomorrow"
- "Avenue Pennsylvania 1596" - drive-thru liquors, 1598 Hustler superstore and 1600 The White House
- Lisa at White House: "Yes, I am proud to be America's first straight female president"
"Meanwhile, Lisa Simpson (Now at 38) has the honor of being the first straight female president of the United States, although it is presumed she is not married, as there is no mention of a First Gentleman."
- "I am here to keep it real"
- President Lisa presenting a team of "Negro League of American Rollerball" team:
"Harper Collins 50th Anniversary Deluxe Slipcased Edition of The Lord of the Ring's Published Date: 18/10/2004 ISBN: 978-0-00-718236-7"
- Homer: Top hat, pike in hallway White House
- Federal Reserve, gold standard narrative
- Wasn't that Fort Knox?
- legalisation of weed
- -> *cassette tape breaks* "oh, damn, does anyone have a paperclip"? *music player catches fire* - Reference??
- The article on the episode on the English Wikipedia has a Good Article status
- Prescriptive programming
- Psyops predicted by The Simpsons
- Plan Patagonia
- FRAC 11 - "Plan Patagonia"
- List of conspiracy movies
Download all these clips before they get purged!
Videos and descriptions
- The Simpsons - Bart To The Future
- Los Simpson - Bart To The Future
- The Simpsons: Bart to the Future Part 01 1:28
- The Simpsons: Bart to the Future Part 02 3:01
- The Simpsons: Bart to the Future Part 03 3:01
- The Simpsons: Bart to the Future Part 04 3:01
- The Simpsons: Bart to the Future Part 05 3:01
- The Simpsons: Bart to the Future Part 06 3:01
- The Simpsons: Bart to the Future Part 07 3:01
- The Simpsons: Bart to the Future Part 08 2:48
- Wiki - The Simpsons - Bart To The Future
- Arthur Crandall - Simpsons Fandom wiki
- Arthur Crandall unsolved case file
- Bart to the Future - Simpsons Fandom wiki